Challenges In The Way Of My Plan

Sacrifices and Lies That Turn Into Happiness

Yoseob's POV~

The bell rang and I tried to catch up to Luna. I didn't walk too fast, otherwise I'll seem desperate. I gently bumped into her and was thinking, she'll probably look up at me and apologize. I smile and look back. She didn't even look up. Is she playing hard to get? I walk in front of her and stop abduptly which makes her bump into me. She simply kept her head down and said,

"Sorry." And walked away. I just stared at her from behind, waiting to catch her sneaking a glance back. But she never even turned around. What is wrong with her?! I suddenly see Kikwang heading for me. They bump into one another and she automatically becomes a clutz. She dropped the books she was holding.

"I'm so sorry." I hear her say.

Kikwang chuckles and helps her, "It's ok. Are you ok? Are you hurt?" I see that Luna blushes. That really pisses me off for some reason. Once he's done helping her, he comes over to me.

"Do you know her?" I ask. Kikwang scratches his head and replies,

"Yeah. She lives a couple of blocks down from me so we take the same bus. Why?" I don't answer. I'm too busy thinking up of another plan.

Luna's POV~

I was about to head to my next class when I notice Yoseob bumbed into me. I'm used to being ignored so I thought it was just an accident. He then suddenly stood in front of me and I just rammed into him. Is he drunk? I apologize and head off. I guess he just wanted to mess with me like his ex-girlfriend Sulli did. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I ended up buming into someone else. I look up and see Kikwang. I begin to fluster and apologize. Thank god he's kind and helps me. He forgives me and gives me his warm smiles that I could just melt in.

"See you around." He says and heads off. Wah! I feel like such an idiot. But I'm glad at least he notices me sometimes.

Kikwang's POV~

Yoseob and I were heading to the lunch room when I saw Luna and Victoria heading our way. I found myself blushing when I saw Victoria. She was majoring in arts as far as I knew and she was one heck of a dancer. Well, so was Luna. She noticed me and gave me a warm smile. I ree and we passed one another. I wonder if she even knows me.

"You ok?" I hear Yoseob asking me. I nod.

"Just lost a little bit.'' He raises one eyebrow and shakes it off. I take one last glance at Victoria and end up meeting a glance with Luna. I turn around and head off with Yoseob to meet Sulli.