Bonus Story (Victoria's and Kikwang's Date)

Sacrifices and Lies That Turn Into Happiness

Kikwang's POV~

I waited outside the front gate and saw Victoria coming,

"Hey! Sorry did I make you wait long?"

"Nope. I just got here myself. Ready to go?" She nods and we head off.

"So what happened at the party? Luna seems really down." I sigh and explain the whole story. Or at least what I heard of it from Yoseob and everyone else.

Victoria's POV~

"Oh god, no wonder Luna seemed so down today. I didn't know that they both liked one another." Sure I might have the slightest feelings for Yoseob, but Luna's my friend. She's like my little daughter. I smile to myself thinking, Victoria-umma XD. We reach the cafe and we head inside.

"So what do you want? I'm paying." He shakes his head and says,

"It's not right to let a girl pay." I blush. I reply,

"How about I pay this time and you pay for next time?" Oh god Victoria! You pabo! You make it sound like there's a next time! Pabo Pabo! I wanted to do a face palm.

Kikwang's POV~

She's so cute sometimes I swear. I reply,

"Sure. But I'm paying next time for sure." She gives me a warm smile she goes to order. I didn't even tell her what I wanted. Oh well. I wait for a couple of minutes and she's back with a vanilla cream latte.

"Sorry if you don't like it. It's my favorite thing on the menu and I thought you should try it." I give her a nod and try it.

"It's really good." I comment. She giggles and drinks it herself. I found myself staring at her. From her hair to her lips touching the brim of the cup. When she finished drinking it she had a cream moustache. I chuckled.

Victoria's POV~

"You um-" He tried to say but ended up laughing again.

"Yah!" I say and found myself blushing.

"You have a small moustache." He said once he settled down. I was about to wipe it off when he said,

"I got it." He wiped it off with his napkin and I found myself blushing again. My heart's beating so fast. I hope he doesn't hear it. Wah, I shouldn't be doing this. Luna likes him.

"What's wrong?" He asks me. I give him a small smile and reply,

"It's nothing. Just thinking about Luna, You know, you should ask her out sometime. I think she would like that."

Kikwang's POV~

Actually, I already had my mind set on you Victoria. But I see that the feelings must not be mutual. Once we were done we headed home. I found myself grinning about that one small moment we had when I wiped her upper lip. I wanted to kiss her so bad. Oh well.

"You still owe me another coffee date Victoria. I'm paying." I whisper to myself.

* Hello readers XD I just had to write a little bonus story of their date seeing as how some of you want this couple. Next chapter is back to Luna and Yoseob but don't be afraid!! More Victoria and Kikwang bonus stories here and there will be coming! Fighting~ Keep commenting and subscribing!