Sulli's Plan

Sacrifices and Lies That Turn Into Happiness

Kikwang's POV~

Sulli decided to ditch school today. She said for us to meet her at the park around school. We found her sitting on the monkey bars.

"Yo!" Yoseob says,

"You might wanna get off of those. If you break em the kids will hate you." He chuckles. She laughs with him. She jumps off and says,

"That''s such a nice thing to say to a girl. Right Kikwang?" She asks me. I smile at her.

"Why'd you skip school Sulli?" I ask. She rolls her eyes. I still didn't get an answer when she suddenly tells Yoseob,

"So I heard your attempt at our bet didn't go so well today. While Kikwang did it with flying colors." Sulli says. Yoseob frowns a little and says,

"Don't worry, I still have a lot of time and I'll get her don't you worry. Sooner or later Luna will fall for me." Yoseob says a matter-of-factly. Sulli looks at him with admiration. You can tell Sulli still has feelings for him, yet Yoseob's big ego is in the way.

Yoseob's POV~

I don't get why that Luna chick won't talk to me. I mean, does she know how popular I am? Maybe Kikwang told her something. Nah, he doesn't have anything to do with her. I shake the thought out of my head.

"So any reason you wanted us here?" I ask Sulli. She nods like a little girl. She's so cute sometimes.

 She takes out three envelopes from her bag.

"They're invites to my birthday party this weekend. You know I like things that are shiny." She says. By that she means jewelery -.-.

"That's why I skipped school today. To work on some last minute details Kikwang-oppa!" She says to Kikwang.

"Wait you gave us three invites. Who's the third?" Kiwkang asks. Sulli grins and replies,

"Yoseob, you should invite Luna. It'll be fun." Now I get her plan. I smirk and say,

"Fine, hope you won't be too sad when I win the bet, ne?" I ask playfully tapping her forehead. She smiles.

"Don't count on it." I stick the invites in my pocket. Just you wait Luna, I'll make you fall for me.

Luna's POV~

"Achoo!" I sneeze wiping my nose. Someone must be talking about me. Victoria comes up and hands me a tissue.

"Man, are you sick?" She asks. I shake my head no. It was quiet for a minute before she spoke up.

"You busy this weekend?"

"No why?" She takes out an envelope.

"I got invited to Sulli's party but I figured it would be boring without you. Wanna crash it with me?" I roll my eyes. She knows I'm not the partying type. But I can't help but feel a little jealous. Victoria could be in Sulli's group if she wanted to, yet, by being my friend, that automatically lowers her status. She could've been the school's queenka if she wanted to. I mean she's beautiful and talented. I wasn't invited to a party since...forever. Victoria sees I won't comply, so she simply puts the invite back into her bag. Her phone rings and I know she needs to go.

"Call me if anything changes your mind Luna. See you tomorrow!" She says leaving the cafe. I soon begin to pack up my own things. Yeah right. Like I would somehow manage to decide to go, let alone be invited, to Sulli's big birthday bash.