Plans Continue and Hearts Take Courses

Sacrifices and Lies That Turn Into Happiness

Luna's POV~

I was just about to head into lunch when someone yanked me from behind and pinned me down to the wall. I look up and see that it's Yoseob.

"P-please move." I ask him not wanting to start anything.

"Just hear me out first." He tells me. I glare at him and ask,

"Why should I?"

"Because we both lied to eachother and I think I deserve at least 5 minutes of your time."

"Since when did I lie to you? You have no right to critisize me."

He smirked and replied,

"Where's your dad?" I gulp.

"H-he's at work."

"Lies." Darn, he's on to me. I sigh and let him continue.

Yoseob's POV~

"I'm sorry that you found out about the whole bet thing. It was really stupid of me. If it helps, I broke it off with Sulli."
"Why?" That took me by surprise. Why she asks? Because it was hurting her that's why.

"Because it was stupid. But I want to make up for it. Tell me, do you like jewelery? I can even get you a full scholarship to which ever college you want. I can even get you back stage passes to DBSK's upcoming concert."

She thinks -.- God she never just jumps at an oppportunity does she?

"Why are you doing all of this?" She asks me. I never really thought about that.

"I just, I don't know." I place my head on her shoulder.

Luna's POV~

Oh god his head is on my shoulder. Thank god the hall is cleared since everyone is at lunch.
"It's just that everytime I think of the bet, your face pops in crying and my chest starts hurting. I just want that feeling to go away." Was he really saying all of this? I poke his head and say,

"Yah, this isn't like you. You're usually the big-headed ego filled guy. You want to make it up to me? Fine, ask Victoria out. I think she likes you and she's my friend so it's a win-win for everyone. Now get off of me so I can eat." As I walk away, I keep thinking

I wish the bet didn't end.

I was about to walk in when Yoseob yells in the back,

"So are we friends?" I paused. Were we? I turn back and give him a nod. Friends huh? It kinda hurts saying the word after what happened.

Victoria's POV~

"Hey what took you so long? It's not like you to miss lunch." I say to Luna when there's only ten minutes of lunch left.

"Sorry I was kind of busy. What'd I miss?"

"Nothing really. You ok?" She nods. The conversation was dying and I found myself looking over at Kikwang. Our eyes lock and I found myself turning away blushing. Wah, pabo pabo. You know Luna likes him. Just then I hear a bunch of fangirls screaming.

"Yoseob-oppa!"

"Wah, the kingka!" My heart begins beating like crazy and then Luna speaks up.

"Yeah. Oh!" She suddenly brightens up a little.

"Guess what? You're gonna love me for this." She begins. I arch one eye brow to show her my confusion and she says,

"I got you a date with our school's kingka!" I choke on my banana milk.

Kikwang's POV~ 

I motioned for Yoseob to come at our usual table but he told me to wait and headed over to Luna's and Victoria's table. I saw him smiling and Victoria brightened up and nodded. When Yoseob came over I asked him,

"What was that about?" He gives me a weak smile and says,

"I got a date." Who with?

"Victoria." It was my turn to choke on banana milk. Why should I care you ask? Maybe it's because I was crushing on her since school started. Then we had that date yesterday. I guess it didn't mean much to her. I sigh and then I remember. Once lunch ended I saw Luna and called out.

"Luna! Wait up!" She turned around giving me a grin.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if you were busy this weekend? Do you wanna see a movie? I heard Victoria and Yoseob are going on a date and I thought that if you wanted, we could double?" She looked speechless but then gave me a nod.

"Great. I'll give you the details later. See you!" I tell her and she walks away. Victoria did say I should go out with her so why not give her a chance? After all, Victoria doesn't seem to have any feelings for me. I catch up with Yoseob and tell him the news about the double-date.

Yoseob's POV~

It's not that the whole thing bothered me. It's just that I think I'll end up hurting Luna more if we end up seeing eachother, Plus, I don't know why, but I was a little mad when Kikwang told me he's taking Luna. No, get that out of your mind Yoseob! Luna doesn't belong to you. She never did.

Victoria's POV~

Luna was a little late but the teacher let her off and we found ourselves passing notes.

Care to explain why you were late missy?

I wrote to her. She replied,

I hear that there's going to be another couple joining you and Yoseob this weekend :)

Huh?

Who?

She writes,

I'm gonna accompany you guys with Kikwang ^.^ He asked me out too! I guess we both got who we wanted, ne?

I felt a little down on that note. I thought Kikwang liked me, but I'm glad for Luna. I really am. She's right, I've been crushing on Yoseob for a while and Luna likes Kikwang. Everyone's happy, ne? But why does my chest hurt a little? I write back,

Congrats!!! Do you wanna go shopping today after school? We need to buy an outfit for mine I mean our date :D

Luna gives me a small nod and continues taking notes on the board.