Chapter I- Getting acquainted

Amazing 6 || SidusHQ Girl Group

THE ITALICS= the narrators voice

THE GREEN= the captions that show on the tv for the show

WHEN THE PD ASKS QUESTIONS= interview time

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Monday Ep1

After much searching, SidusHQ found the girls that would become the next big thing not only in Korea but in the world. It all starts with these four girls landing in Seoul coming all the way from America to join their two new members.....

EVERYONE PREPARE FOR AMAZING 6 IN 'ITS OUR TIME!!!!'

"The whole idea of this group came from a scout from our company looking for new trainees, when he showed these four foreign girls to our CEO and company, everyone thought that the four girls together with two girls, who we believed were ready to debut and just needed a group, would be a big hit... you'll see these girls are going to AMAZE!" said the group manager as he sitted in his office in the company's headquarters.

WITH A DEBUT PLANNED BEFORE THESE GIRLS EVEN MEET, KIRA AND TAEYOUNG WERE WAITING ANXIOUSLY TO MEET THEIR MEMBERS....

'Gok jong

haji mara

nan nol algo

shipun namja

i just wanna know your name'  LABELMATE JAY PARK'S KNOW YOUR NAME IS BLASTING THROUGH THE STEREO OF THE GIRLS PRACTICE ROOM

Two of the six girls were dancing to the song perfectly in sync. The song soon ended and the youngest girl dropped to the floor with a sigh, the older following her sitting with her legs crossed.

"So this is really going to happen huh unnie?" asked the younger girl drying the beads of sweat on her forehead with the towel that was handed to her.

The older nodded as she drank from her water bottle and then responded "yeah, after quite some time of training... I wonder what these girls are going to be like...."

"Please state your name and tell us a little bit about yourself" said the voice of the PD as the camera zoomed in on the younger girl who was sitting down.

"Konnichiwa I'm Amazing 6' maknae lead vocalist and sub dancer Choi Kira" said a cute bubbly girl getting up from her sitting position and bowing. "I was born in Kyoto, Japan 15 years ago and I'm half Japanese and Korean, please treat me well!"

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm leader of Amazing 6 Park Taeyoung in charge of vocals and aegyo!" said the older girl throwing up a peace sign and winking at the camera. "I'm the oldest member being at the age of 21, I was born in Los Angeles, California and after auditioning for SidusHQ and being accepted I moved to Seoul."

"I just hope that we all get along when we first meet and after, so we can be prepared by the debut date" said Taeyoung with a worried tone of voice before gesturing to Kira that their small break was over.

MEANWHILE AT THE AIRPORT THE GIRLS HAVE ARRIVED AFTER A LONG TRIP FROM AMERICA...

"Look for someone with a sign that says our names" said one girl taking off her sunglasses as she walked a bit ahead of the other girls.

They looked at each other from picking different directions to search for a sign that read their names. "OH! LOOK" said the loudest girl out of the four before she began walking to the left, the others hurried to see a man in a black suit holding a sign that read their four names.

"Wait for me!" said the girl with the most suitcases as she tried to handle all of them and walk fast without falling over.

"Hello, you must be the girls... I'm going to be your manager Kim Dae-ho, its a pleasure to finally meet you all" said the man putting his sign down and bowing to the four girls.

The each introduced themselves and they followed him to the black van putting their suitcases away and sitting inside heading to their new home. "The other girls should be at your dorm by now, we thought they should take the rest of the day off from practice once you girls arrived... all of you can relax and get comfortable with one other since you all must be tired from the flight" said Dae-ho looking through the mirror at the girls who slightly nodded but soon fell asleep.

AT THE DORM...

"We should wait to pick rooms until the girls get here..." said Taeyoung as her and Kira set their bags in the hallway. They decided to sit down after hearing the news that the girls had arrived and are on their way from the PD.

Kira and Taeyoung began playing with a random ball that was in the living room area. "Unnie you throw it too high! You are your tallness" said Kira pouting as the ball flew over her head and bounced back towards Taeyoung.

"HEY!" said a females voice causing Kira and Taeyoung to look for the owner of the voice who was rubbing the side of her head from where the ball hit her.

"Omo, we're so sorry!" said Taeyoung bowing and forcing Kira to bow in apology to the girl.

"Its okay her big head probably hurt that ball instead" said a girl causing everyone but the one who was hit to laugh. She glared at her friend before going to put her luggage in the hallway like Kira and Taeyoung had done.

The other three girls bowed after they finished laughing and one stepped forward saying "dont worry she'll get over it when she comes back" making Taeyoung and Kira's worried expressions disappear.

"Arrivederci! My name is Davanzo Mila, I'm Italian-American born in Miami, Florida at the age of 18 I'm the lead dancer/ sub vocalist of Amazing 6" said the girl who was hit with the ball earlier.

"What do I do?" asked the next girl who appeared in front of the camera nodding once the PD tells her. "Okay, Hola! I'm Hidalgo Alyssa, 19 years old born in Bronx, New York, I'm Spanish-American... I'm Amazing 6' Main Dancer/ Lead Rapper yo~!" she said waving at the camera slightly.

"Annyeong I'm Park Chanmi Main vocalist and visual of Amazing 6, I'm also born in Los Angeles, California and the age of 19 years old!" said the only Asian girl out of the four.

"Last but certainly not least... HI! I'm O'Neal Arianna, Amazing 6' Main Rapper and sub dancer, also I'm the second Spanish-American 19 year old member of the group" said the last girl.

"So in order for you girls to get to know one other and be comfortable with one another we have a task for you all" said the PD covering her face with her papers before handing Taeyoung a white envelope.

Taeyoung and the other girls huddled together slightly before she opened the envelope and read it outloud "On your first day as a group, you are to get into pairs and divided these three tasks upon yourselves... First group will be in charge of going out to buy food for the picnic you'll be having, Second group will be in charge of picking an area to host the picnic at, Lastly the third group will be in charge of getting decorations and such for the picnic.. you all have an hour to complete these tasks."

"Uh.. so whose going with who?" asked Mila causing Arianna to grab Alyssa and her arms indicating for one of them to pair up with her.

Kira did the same thing with Taeyoung only to which Taeyoung shook her head and said "the whole idea is to get to know someone else that you dont know so Kira you go with... Arianna!"

Arianna and Kira both sighed at the same time before looking at one another and giggling our their action. "Since we're the first group we get to go buy food, c'mon Kira" said Arianna as they rushed to put their shoes on and leave without another word.

"So where's the closest supermarket or something around here?" asked Arianna attempting to make a conversation with Kira as they walked out of the building to complete the task.

"I say that Mila go with Chanmi since their the members that arent as close to each other like with me or Ari" said Alyssa putting her hands on her hips.

"So its settled and that leaves me and you to go buy decorations and stuff" said Taeyoung clapping her hands together leaving behind the other two girls.

"I thought you all are friends for sometime at least thats what the CEO and manager told us" stated Taeyoung once they got out of the building.

Chanmi and Mila looked at each other before shaking their heads and not saying anything but walking out their dorm. They began walking in a random direction to pick an area for their picnic.

BACK TO THE FIRST GROUP....

"What do you even buy for a picnic?" asked Kira tilting her head curiously as she and Arianna had entered a supermarket and were in front of the produce section.

Arianna shrugged her shoulders before asking the cameraman who gave them a few options. "I think we should just go full Korean food, nothing that the girls or me would even know about since we have to get used to it right?" she said giving Kira an idea.

"Why dont we buy things from food stands outside instead... we dont really have a way to make the food here unless we go back to the dorm" said Kira before grabbing Arianna's hand and pulling her out of the supermarket.

"Look there's an ahjumma selling some different foods, lets check it out" said Arianna causing Kira to be slightly shocked but she happily went with her to check.

"What was your first impression of Arianna?" asked the PD making Kira smile.

"Arianna unnie is very bold... shes fun to be around, even though its just been a day that we have known each other I instantly felt comfortable with her and I think we'll become very good friends" answered Kira with the smile never leaving her face.

"First thoughts on your dongsaeng Kira?"

Arianna tapped her chin in thought before responding "shes cute, I think shes the exact image of what a maknae should be and its crazy but there was never an awkward moment with her and we just met a few hours ago."

LETS CHECK THE SECOND GROUP....

Mila was tired of the awkward air around them and decided to break the silence "we dont even have a clue where we're going."

"I do.." said Chanmi turning her head to look back at Mila before stopping in front of what looked like a river.

"Oh... wah! This is so awesome" said Mila once she stopped and took in their surroundings. Chanmi slightly laughed at Mila who was walking in circles and almost tripped on a rock.

Mila started to glare at her until a thought crossed her mind, "you just laughed! i havent made you laugh ever since i've known you!" She smiled in triumph as if she had won a free vacation to Hawaii.

"Wha-..... lets just call the rest and tell them where we are" said Chanmi igorning the grinning girl in front of her.

"Why are you two awkward arent you friends?" asked the PD.

Mila scratched the back of her head before sighing "I dont know really... it cause I think we should all be comfortable with each other especially the girls that came from America together."

The PD stared at Chanmi before asking in a shaking tone "so why are you awkward with Mila sshi?"

Chanmi blinked and stared at the PD with a blank stare before answering "we just are, I dont know why either."

"Oh god" said the PD before the cameraman spun around to catch her slapping her forehead.

WHAT IS THE THIRD GROUP UP TO?.....

"Well, I'm the closest to Arianna, but I'm not awkward or anything with Chanmi or Mila actually I'm close to all of them... we sorta just met up through making youtube covers with one another" said Alyssa as she and Taeyoung picked out a blanket.

Taeyoung nodded and said "Well its just been Kira and me ever since the CEO announced we would be in a group together months ago, so we're very close.. but she's easy to get along with and will be close to everyone soon."

"The toughest one to crack is Chanmi.... she's super shy, and doesnt talk at all unless your directly talking to her... also she doesnt trust people easily hell if I havent shared some chocolate with her she wouldnt have opened up to me at all" laughed Alyssa grabbing some paper plates "this color?" she asked and Taeyoung nodded.

"Well hopefully Kira, Mila and me can break through her ice barrier before our debut if not it'll be super awkward no?" said Taeyoung this time Alyssa nodded.

"What is your first impression of Alyssa?" asked the PD to Taeyoung.

Taeyoung answered immediately "she's kind of a daydreamer she doesnt even notice somethings, I repeated myself a few times but besides that she's very friendly and fun, I think I made a new friend today" she laughed.

"Thoughts on Taeyoung sshi?"

"My first impression on Taeyoung unnie... well I could see why she was picked as the leader she has this aura around her that makes you not want to disobey her.... anyways she was nice and my first friend in Seoul" answered Alyssa.

FINALLY.....

The rest of the day the crew recorded the girls playing with the things Taeyoung and Alyssa had brought around near the Han River which is where Chanmi had lead Mila to. They ate the Korean food that Arianna and Kira had picked out and asked questions from a list that the PD had prepared and given them.

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EP....

"No time for slacking, lets go get up and practice.. your not stopping for one minute, dont you want to be prepared with your best for the debut?! You all have so much to learn and so little time to put in practice" shouted Dae-ho after entering the practice room.

"As a form of practice, we've asked for you girls to have the task of splitting in half to choreograph and perform your dance... the winner will choose a punishment for the losing team" said the PD.

___________________________________________________________________________________  

 

First chapter/ep is kinda boring right? well its needed for the girls to get to know one another and for the world to get to meet them x)

btw I failed on posting this monday since its already tuesday -.- sorry