Chapter VII

Amazing 6 || SidusHQ Girl Group

Kira held a hand to cover as she stifled a yawn, "Aigo, this job doesnt allow for any sleep" she said laying her head back down on the headrest of the back seat, closing her eyes in an attempt to sleep until they arrived at the shows location.

"Aww poor maknae" said Mila looking at the sleeping Kira, her eyes returned to the cell phone in her hands as she continued to play a game on it, "dammit! I was about to win" cursed Mila when a notification popped up startling her and she lost the game, "how cute" she said rolling her eyes to see that someone had begun following her on twitter.

Alyssa leaned towards Mila and looked at the notification, "hahaha, if you think thats 'cute'" she air quoted cute then continued, "you should have seen how half of Infinite followed me on twitter right after recording music bank." She gave Mila a blank stare which Mila returned and they both bursted out laughing.

"Whats so funny? They like you girls, their your fanboys" said Taeyoung tilting her head in confusion at the two younger girls through the side view mirror. Then she remembered who she was talking to, Mila a huge flirt and Alyssa who didnt have much belief in love or romance. I wonder whose going to be the guys to change them thought Taeyoung as they all got up to begin recording, she decided it was better to keep her thoughts to herself.

"Hello! Welcome to the very first epsiode of our new show 'Pushing the LIMIT!! The show were we will be testing the limits of idols, after all their human too" said the narrators voice, "for the first epsiode we have a very special lineup of idols, first up are the mixed team of AMAZING 6!"

One by one the girls entered the spacious room, "HELLO!" said a familiar voice and a figure appeared in front of the screen in the middle of the room. Alyssa'ss eyes widened, "wah! Minhyuk oppa, I thought you were overseas?" she asked causing him to smirk."Welcome!! Welcome to the new variety show Pushing the Limit, I am BTOB's Lee Minhyuk and will be your MC for today" said Minhyuk sending an eye smile at the camera as he bowed then picked up his placards to read off of it, "I would like you introduce our first guests, they are the beautiful and talented girls of Amazing 6!"

"Hello! We are Amazing 6 imnida!" said the girls in harmony as they bowed together and begun introducing themselves. 
 
"Okay, as you guessed it the next guests are none other than my group BTOB!" cheered Minhyuk, clapping loudly as his group members walked into view and begun introducing themselves. "Hello we are Born to Beat, BTOB imnida!" chanted the members including Minhyuk, they turned to the girls with smiles on their faces.
 
"I thought you boys were doing overseas promotions?" asked Mila furrowing her eyes together once the greetings stopped, "Ah, well apparently word of our friendship got out and the PD asked if we could come just for the first epsiode in order for Amazing 6 to be comfortable, this is your first variety show after all" responded Eunkwang causing s to nodded their heads.
 
"It helped to know that you all would be here too" said Peniel smiling, Taeyoung raised her gaze from the leader of BTOB to Peniel who didnt bother taking his eyes off of her.
 
Minhyuk made a noise which caused everyone to look at him and he gestured to the person who was next to Peniel with their back to the camera, "Oh! Hello I am BTOB's eternal maknae Shin Dong Yup" he joked and everyone laughed before correcting himself, "no no, I am your main MC for today, Shin Dong Yup imnida! YEAH!"
 
"Hyung arent you the MC though?" asked Sungjae grinning at Minhyuk who composed himself before answering, "of course I am!"
 
"Okay, okay, next we have the group that is taking over China, EXO-M!" introduced Shin Dong Yup and Minhyuk added "Yes EXO-M hello! EXO-M was chosen as well due to the fact that there are six members just like Amazing 6 and it makes pairing up easier, also because EXO-K was too busy" he joked before quickly apologizing and letting EXO-M greet the camera.
 
Kris raised the microphone to his lips and managed to say "we're the cooler half of EXO" winking at the camera that zoomed in on him.
 
"Last but not least the next guest is none other than-" Shin Dong Yup began and let Minhyuk finish "INFINITE!" The members of Infinite join everyone and quickly introduced themselves to the audience.
 
Shin Dong Yup asked "so the word that is spreading upon the idol world is that a member of Amazing 6 not only named Infinite as her favorite group but named Hoya as her bias, is this true Alyssa sshi?" this made everyone look at Alyssa, who was nudged by Mila in the ribs, she nodded and covered to hide her smile.
 
"Ah! Everywhere we go, he decides to mention it, he cant stop gloating about it" stated Woohyun and Dongwoo added "thats the type that you like? a cocky guy?" laughing when she glared at him and shook her head.
 
"Whats worse is Sungyeol hyung arguing over how Alyssa ah should pick him instead and-" Sungjong started to say but Sungyeol clapped his hand over the maknae's, preventing him from speaking any further. Sungyeol laughed nervously and pulled Sungjong behind the rest of Infinite and no one decided to ask any further about it. "Okay, now if you all notice each group consists of six members expect Infinite, therefore someone will have to volunteer to sit out and be apart of the MC line" said Shin Dong Yup keeping the attention on Infinite.

The members of Infinite formed a circle and begun discussing among themselves, "I'm the most fit!" complained Woohyun as each one of them refused to sit out. "Your athletically challenged" said Hoya looking at Sungjong who frowned as he noticed all s turned to him, "ani! Sunggyu hyung is the elderly one among us" he argued causing Sunggyu to raise an eyebrow at him and slap the back of his head.

"Ah, because hyungs are being so difficult I will step up as the maknae and sit out" said Sungjong once everything was settled, "yah, dont try to look so cool, he begged to sit out" said Sungyeol causing laughter.

"Alright! Sungjong sshi welcome to the MC line!" announced Minhyuk when Sunggyu won twice in a row, he handed him a set of placards and a microphone which Sungjong took with a pout set on his lips.
 
Shin Dong Yup then explained how the teams would be decided and the girls played rock, paper, scissors, as well for the order they picked. The boys all lined up in their respective groups and faced the girls, who lined up in order also.

Arianna who raised a finger to tap her chin looking at Infinite first, then BTOB and lastly EXO-M, "Tao, because we have quickly formed a strong friendship once we met, plus he does wushu so hes athletic" she said and Tao grinned at s, specifically Kris who glared at him, he walked over to Arianna's side. "Next, Woohyun.. I saw a photo of him online and he must be strong, and also Ilhoon because hes very young so he shouldnt get tired too easily" she added.

"Good choices! You formed a pretty strong team" commented the MC.

"Um... Luhan is pretty athletic since he plays soccer, Hyunsik looks fit as well, and Hoya is a 'dance machine' so hes also in shape as well" explained Chanmi after the three she chosen stood next to her smiling.

"Wah!!! Alyssa, your unnie stole your bias!!" announced Dongwoo attempting to make a big deal out of it, the camera zoomed on Alyssa who began waving her hands in front of her, "its okay" she laughed.

Taeyoung tilted her head as she looked at the reminding guys in silence before speaking, "okay so Xiumin because he plays soccer so he must run fast or have strong legs, Peniel because of our friendship, Dongwoo, he seems to have a lot of energy so he could motivate the rest of us."

"Your, your teams cheerleader basically" laughed L when Dongwoo gloated at the three remaining members of Infinite.

"I guess Eunkwang because he's the leader of his group so he can be my second in command" said Alyssa and Sungyeol interrupted her "that means your gonna pick the other leaders too?!" his voice ending in a high shriek showing off his dissatisfication. Alyssa shook her head "I was going to pick you but now-"

"I dont care I choose to be on your team" said Sungyeol grinning so hard his cheeks rose as high as they could, "whats this Sungyeol sshi turned the tables on Alyssa sshi" commented Minhyuk looking at his fellow MC's.

"Yeol hyung's favorite in Amazing 6 is Alyssa ah, he always rushes to the television to watch their performances, now that we stopped performing our song, to see her" said Sungjong and Sungyeol ran to cover his mouth before he could say anything else, "yah, lovely donsaeng I'll see you in our room tonight" Sungyeol glared at him before shyly returning to Alyssa's side.

"Anyways, last I'll pick um... Lay apparently" said Alyssa causing him to look at her surprise, he turned to see Kris and Chen had taken a few steps behind him making it so that she picked him.

"You sure about that?" whispered Eunkwang to Alyssa as they both watched Sungyeol and Lay stare down each other, "I dont know whats wrong with those two" answered Alyssa shrugging her shoulders.

"Sungjae oppa! He's a close friend of mine, as well as Sunggyu oppa because of the same reason Alyssa unnie picked BTOB's leader, and um... Chen because I cant choose another leader" said Kira honestly causing Chen to frown at her reason.

"Okay that leaves Mila sshi with L, Changseob and Kris, what an interesting set of teams these are.... we will be back after these commericals for the fun to begin!" stated Shin Dong Yup and everyone waved before getting the signal for their five minute break.
 
Everyone walked back into their dressing rooms to change into the outfits given to them by the PD, which consisted of a matching t-shirt and pair of shorts in the colors of their team; Kira's team wore green, Chanmi wore blue, Taeyoung's yellow, Alyssa's purple, Arianna's red and Mila's orange.  "Hey Arianna!" said Kris jogging to catch up to her, "why didnt you pick me? I thought you would" he said blushing after realizing what he said "its okay though... you know.."
 
"Wha..?" escaped Arianna's lips, not knowing how to answer his question she was thankful that Tao put his arm around her shoulder and spoke "Duizhang dont be so jealous we're only friends" and he laughed walking away with Arianna leaving Kris standing there with red cheeks.

"Come on we have to change" said Kris peeling the younger boy's arm off of Arianna and turning to walk away still holding onto Tao. "I have a feeling their all going to be really competitive" commented Mila as she walked to the dressing rooms with Kira who nodded, staring at the male idols who were pushing each other and what not.

"Ah ha! We're back, now the first game will test our idols running abilities, Sungjong sshi please explain how the game will happen" said Shin Dong Yup and Sungjong nodded "neh, we will have two people from each team attempt to catch the falling ball while they run, in order to put your team in first place you must catch the ball and have the quickest time!"
 
"Shall we begin with Team Mila?" asked Shin Dong Yup and Mila's eyes widen then she turned to the three guys behind her. "I'll go first, leave it to me" said L with a smirk on his face as he passed by Mila who rolled her eyes. L stretched a bit as he walked to the start line, he positioned himself and took off running when the timer began. The ball began falling when he reached the halfway mark and L forced himself to run faster to catch the ball but even with his right hand stretched out in front of him the ball fell to the ground.
 
L walked back to his group with his head low, he raised his gaze to Mila who was laughing and shaking her head at him before volunteering to be the second person to try. Once the timer began Mila ran, ending with a quicker time than L she also managed to catch the ball placing her team in first place.  "I believe thats how its done" commented Mila when she saw L's eyes larger than normal as he looked at her.
 
'AH! Aish, how could I let her do better than me, what type of guy am I?' L complained silently to himself.

Next, Kira's team went and Sunggyu came back with a decent time after he dove his whole body to catch the ball. "Let Chen go," said Kira causing Sungjae's smile to turn into a frown. 'I wanted to show off for you!' Sungjae cried in his mind.

Next was Alyssa's team, "Stand back! I'll do this" said Sungyeol putting his arm out to stop Lay and Eunkwang from walking, he grinned when Alyssa asked "are you sure this is a good idea? we're trying to win here."

"Should I just stand at the end of the lane and wait for the ball to fall into my hands?" joked Sungyeol nudging Alyssa who playfully shoved him,sending him to the starting line. This interaction caused Lay to unconsiciously glare at the older male and he told Eunkwang that he volunteered to go after him. Sungyeol turned back to grin at Alyssa and didnt even hear the sound to start until Alyssa yelled at him to run. A minute had passed and Sungyeol just began to run, he ended up tripping over his own feet when he saw the ball begin to fall. In the end, the ball fell to the ground minutes before Sungyeol finished running. "Ah!" said Sungyeol exasperated when everyone made fun of his time (the slowest so far.)

"Aigo its okay Yeol oppa, we wont have to doing anything that involves running from now on" soothed Alyssa patting his back and he gave her a sad expression. By this time Lay's eyes will bulging out of their sockets, 'they act like such close friends or maybe even something more.... wait! why do I care?!' he thought and walked to Alyssa tapping her shoulder.

"I'll go" escaped Lay's lips in Chinese and he corrected himself, "I'll go and get the fastest time just cheer me on okay?" he spoke slowly stumbling on his words in Korean and Alyssa nodded "Lay FIGHTING!" she cheered when he began running.

"WAH! HE CAUGHT IT!" shouted Alyssa and she clapped her hands until Lay came back to his team. "Because of you, Sungyeol oppa's score doesnt matter!" she said hugging him, Lay was shocked but hugged her back with a smirk and looked behind her to see Sungyeol scowling at him. With the quickest time, Lay put his himself and his team in the lead.

'At least I could talk to her, all he does is just stare' Sungyeol thought bitterly only to grin when he saw Alyssa with her back turned to Lay who stood there staring at her.

In Taeyoung's group, MC Minhyuk talked Peniel into going and in the end he failed at catching the ball and his time was second best to Milas. After him, MC Sungjong talked Dongwoo into showing off as well and he ended up with a slower time than Peniels placing them in last.

"Interesting, it's decided that Luhan and Chanmi will represent their team!" announced Shin Dong Yup before Chanmi could say anything.

Luhan, being the gentleman that he is, let Chanmi go first. Chanmi got a high enough timing to place their team in third place after Milas team. She high fived Luhan on her way back to her other team members, ignoring the tingling feeling that was left after Luhan's hand left hers. "Woah!" complimented Shin Dong Yup after Luhans time and him catching the ball, placed them in first place.

Arianna's team went next and both Ilhoon and Tao ran, Ilhoon got a decent time but failed to catch the ball while Tao's timing was slightly better yet his fingertips brushed against the ball and didnt catch it instead. "And the fastest team is..... TEAM CHANMI!" shouted Shin Dong Yup clapping as Luhan, Chanmi, Hyunsik and Hoya high fived each other.

After the running test, the six teams were put through different challenges including a game of dodgeball (were Kris took Tao out to claim victory for Team Mila), doing tongue twisters while dancing to a song from Infinite, EXO, BTOB or Amazing 6 (Dancing machine Hoya won this), the chicken fight game (Sungyeol surprised everyone by taking out Hyunsik in the last round), and a speed round of charades (Arianna and Tao's team work gained them the win).
 
"Okay we are at our last event!" Shin Dong Yup said turning to Sungjong who nodded "and it is our tug of war with a twist! This event will be played in the water between two opposing teams, currently the standings are Team Chanmi in the lead, followed by Team Kira, Team Mila, Team Alyssa, Team Taeyoung and lastly Team Arianna."
 
"Ah it looks like Team Arianna hasnt had much luck today" commented Minhyuk "now Team Chanmi will go up against Team Kira, as well as Team Mila vs. Team Alyssa and Team Taeyoung vs. Team Arianna."

"Peniel oppa fighting!" said Taeyoung jumping up and down as Peniel went to stand of the platform in the pool next to Xiumin and she became embarrassed when she heard her members giggling behind her.

"Woohyun and Tao panda win this for us!" laughed Arianna and Tao turned to look at her, Peniel took this chance to pull the rope stronger and both Tao and Woohyun went flying into the pool.

"And Team Arianna will stay in last place while Team Taeyoung goes on for a chance to gain a higher place" said Minhyuk once everyone stopped laughing at Woohyun and Tao.

Kris and Changseob went up against Sungyeol and Lay in the next match, "Alyssa sshi please do a little dance for your team members!" said Shin Dong Yup and Alyssa put a hand to her face as she danced a bit of 'The Chaser' changing it into 'Mama.' Everyone clapped and Mila was pushed into do the same thing for Kris and Changseob, "ah but I dont know BTOB's dance..." instead of BTOB she danced to Amazing 6's song.

Sungyeol and Lay both put all their might into pulling the rope causing Changseob to drop into the pool leaving Kris to fight for himself, Lay grinned at Kris who began shouting "Yah! Lay-" but the former pulled the rope sending his leader into the pool.

"He grinned at me while pulling the rope!" said Kris with wide eyes, everyone laughed when Lay denied it. "Well even if Lay is trying to replace Kris, Team Alyssa wins and goes on to the next round!" said Shin Dong Yup signalling for the next match to begin.

"Oh whats this?" asked Minhyuk when Luhan and Chanmi went on the platform to go against Sungjae and Kira, "lets see with mixed gender pairing wins!"

"Unnie! Have you forgotten that I am the maknae? Your suppose to look after me not hurt me" said Kira pouting as she tugged the rope lightly, Sungjae behind her doing most of the pulling. "Aish!" cursed Chanmi before closing her eyes and pulling the rope stronger along with Luhan.

"Unnie!" gasped Kira when she raised from under the water after falling in with Sungjae, Chanmi silently helped Kira onto her platform to get her out of the pool, "ah, even after pushing her dongsaeng into the water Chanmi sshi manages to care for Kira sshi and help her up" said Minhyuk.

"Now Team Taeyoung, Team Alyssa, and Team Chanmi will continue on to the next round" said Sungjong, "Up first Team Taeyoung vs. Team Alyssa for a chance to fight for first place against Team Chanmi!" added Minhyuk causing the two said teams to get up on the platforms, this round all four members of both teams had to participate in this round.

This round was different and both teams had to atempt to throw the opposing team members off the platform and into the pool, the team who eliminates all four members of the opposing team wins. "And the semifinal round begins with Team Taeyoung going up against Team Alyssa," begin Shin Dong Yup as everyone watched the eight people on the platforms begin the game. 

The two platforms were pushed together and both teams stared at each other before acting, Dongwoo ran to the front and began making faces each time Sungyeol attempted to grab him. "Ah you have to be quicker!" shouted Dongwoo as he laughed at the frustated Sungyeol, finally Dongwoo tripped from jumping on the platform and fell on his face, "YAH! Cmon and take them out" said Sungyeol to his teammates as he pushed Dongwoo off causing him to be eliminated.

"Jang Dongwoo is out!" said Sungjong causing everyone to look at his informal speech and he shrugged.

Eunkwang and Peniel begun their fight as Eunkwang took a hold of Peniel's shoulders trying to push him down and off the platform. Peniel got the upperhand and soon overpowered his leader, they wrestled each other to the mat and Peniel flipped Eunkwang over and pushed him into the water. "Oh it appears that the dongsaengs are attacking their hyungs, as now Peniel sshi eliminated Eunkwang sshi!" gasped Shin Dong Yup as Minhyuk was trying hard not to laugh at them.

Both Taeyoung and Peniel begun cheering, Lay took this as a chance and pulled Peniel's wet shirt and threw him into the water at the same time that Alyssa threw herself  onto the opposing platform and she tackled Taeyoung, Alyssa holding onto Taeyoung rolled them both into the water leaving Xiumin to fend against Lay and Sungyeol. "Wah! A double knockout, Lay sshi took out Peniel while Alyssa eliminated not only Taeyoung but herself as well" said Minhyuk into his microphone.

Lay and Sungyeol stood side by side as they stared at the wide eyed Xiumin, "now Xiumin sshi is the only one left to fight for his team's honor and chance at first place" said Sungjong and everyone stayed quiet as they watched on.

Lay took a step forward and Sungyeol pushed him into Xiumin, both of them fell down and it appeared as though Xiumin had fallen into the water. Lay got up and glared at Sungyeol who looked down at him, "whats this? are these two teammates going against each other?" asked Shin Dong Yup as he watched Lay and Sungyeol lock their arms both attempting to throw the other off the platform.

"AH!!" shouted Sungyeol shocking Lay for a second and he managed to push Lay down and Sungyeol got on his knees, trying to roll Lay over to land into the water. "WATCH OUT!" shouted Alyssa a second to late, and before Sungyeol or Lay could act Xiumin got up and pushed the both of them into the water.

"And the winning team is Team Taeyoung!! Thanks to XIUMIN!" announced the three MCs.

"What was that about?!" asked Alyssa in a disbelieving tone as she handed both Lay and Sungyeol towels, both of the males didnt say anything as they gratefully took the towels and stood on the opposite sides of her to watch the last round.

TEAM TAEYOUNG VS. TEAM CHANMI....

All four members of both teams went to the platform and waited as the platforms were pushed against on another, right way Dongwoo jumped on Hoya who tumbled down, face first, on the platform with Dongwoo ontop of him. The two of them rolled around for a bit before Chanmi nudged Luhan and they pushed both Dongwoo and Hoya into the water. "Wha? Looks like Chanmi sshi and Luhan sshi have formed a duo and are attacking everyone in their way!" said Shin Dong Yup.

"Go for him and you go for the other" ordered Chanmi who had her game face on as she took a step towards Taeyoung and stopped when the platforms begun to seperate. Peniel and Xiumin begun tag teaming on Hyunsik who was stuck on their platform, Peniel grabbed Hyunsik by the arms while Xiumin followed and picked up his legs and they flung Hyunsik into the water.

"Team Chanmi is left with two members while Team Taeyoung has three, who is going to win?!" asked Minhyuk shaking Sungjong by his shoulders.

When the platforms barely touched Luhan easily grabbed Xiumin by the collar of his shirt and pulled him to the opposite platform, leaving Xiumin alone as Chanmi and Luhan threw him into the water. "So Taeyoung and Peniel vs Chanmi and Luhan.... OH! And Peniel has a hold of Luhan but wait! Chanmi grabbed Taeyoung" stated Shin Dong Yup.

Chanmi quickly pushed Taeyoung off the platform and went to help Luhan who was holding onto the edge of the platform with all his might. Peniel turned around when he felt a gentle tap on his shoulder, thinking it was Taeyoung he let go of Luhan. "Merong!" said Chanmi as she stuck her tongue out at him and Luhan pulled Peniel down and into the water with him. "WAH!!!!!" cheered everyone as Chanmi put her hands on her hips in a heroic pose as she waited for the platform to reach the end of the pool.

"And the ending standings of today are... in last place Team Arianna, followed by Team Mila and Team Kira!" announced Sungjong and Minhyuk added "while the top 3 teams are Team Alyssa, Team Taeyoung and the winning Team Chanmi!"

As they ended Shin Dong Yup gestured for the losing teams to take a step forward and gather together, Sungjong snuck behind them and pushed a button, cold sticky slime fell ontop of the three losing teams while Minhyuk pressed another button and confetti and balloons fell around the top three teams. "Thank you everyone! This has been PUSHING THE LIMIT!" chanted everyone together waving goodbye to the camera.


So~! Sorry for the (BEYOND) late updating, I've been busy on vacation and then coming back to go straight to classes -___________-

And then I lost what I had saved during the whole asianfanfics shutdown thingy, and then I waited for the recovery and I've been adding here and there every now and then..... I hope theres no mistakes, because I had rewritten what I lost and then recovered what I lost and added it instead so if something is off just tell me

ANYWAYS! Hope this chapter wasnt so horrible, and there's a surprise in the works between someone and I for the story ;) Look forward to it yeah?

LOVE ALL OF YA <3!!!!!!!!!