Chapter III- Vocal and more idol lessons

Amazing 6 || SidusHQ Girl Group

THE ITALICS= narrators voice

THE GREEN= captions that show on tv for the show

THE BLUE= Japanese

THE RED= English

WHEN THE PD ASKS QUESTIONS= interview time

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Friday EP 3

Finally we meet the girls again, and what is this? Today is the day they learn valuable lessons for idols!

DONT CHANGE THE CHANNEL! EVERYONE 'ITS OUR TIME!'

"Oh! Annyeong please come in, right now all the unnies are sleeping" said the bright smiling face of Kira from underneath the hoodie that she was wearing. The 'its our time' crew decided to start recording early in the morning to catch the girls by surprise, fortunately the maknae was awake and answered the door. Today the girls were going to learn important things and the crew thought that this should be the first thing. Be prepared to wake up and find cameras in front of your face!

"So the hardest two to wake up early in the morning are Arianna unnie and Alyssa unnie... but lets go to the oldest first" Kira spoke turning to the camera with a grin on her face. "This is Tae and Chanmi unnie's shared room" she said in a low tone before opening the door to reveal the two girls on their respective beds.

She walked to Taeyoung first and shook her lightly "unnie~!" she said before jumping on the older girl who shot up. "What? Whats wrong?!" Taeyoung asked looking around the room startled before turning to the maknae who was holding her side from laughing.

Taeyoung quickly noticed the cameras that were filming her every move and her eyes widen before reaching up and fixing her bed hair. "....Hello" she said before rushing out of the room walking to the bathroom out of the sight of the cameras.

"Next victim" Kira snickered before going to Chanmi's side who rolled to the side giving her back to the cameras and Kira. "Dont even try" she mumbled into the pillow that she was hugging.

Kira pouted, dropping her shoulders before gesturing to the cameras "she's no fun, lets go to Mila and my room."

"Mila unnie is somewhat easy to wake up in the morning" said Kira tapping her chin in thought before grabbing the closest thing to her which was a pillow on her bed and she started to hit the sleeping Mila with the pillow.

Mila started flailing her arms around trying to stop the young girl from hitting her with the pillow before flipping Kira and sending her to the floor. "Aish! That hurt" complained Kira from her spot on the floor as she rubbed her arm that cushioned her fall.

"Mianhae" said Mila the grin on her face showed that she was not sorry at all.

Kira got up and asked "wanna come wake up the unnies with me?"

"You mean Alyssa and Arianna unnie? SURE!" Mila answered yawning as she ran to the bathroom. At that time the oldest girls had came out of their bathrooms and walked over to Kira, "lets count how long it takes to get them out the bed" said Taeyoung shaking her head as all four of the girls went to the last room.

Kira leaned into the sleeping Arianna's ear before shouting "ARI! WAKE UP" which only caused her to groan in protest, "ani." 

 "Yah, come on and wake up so we could go to our lessons" said Chanmi sitting down on Alyssa's bed. This caused Arianna to roll over her back, planting her face on the pillow. Mila went on top of Arianna and started to hit her with one her stuffed Hello Kitty dolls, "this room is always so pink from so much Hello Kitty stuff" mumbled Chanmi causing the cameraman to show all the different HK items.

"Okay okay" said Arianna getting fed up and she threw the covers off and slowly raised from her bed and dragged herself to the bathroom. The rest of the girls turned to the only sleeping person in the dorm, the hardest person to wake up, Alyssa who could sleep through an earthquake.

"Who normally wakes up first?" asked the PD.

"Well, its either the maknae Kira or leader Taeyoung unnie or both of them, they like waking up first to prepare everyone breakfast... Taeyoung unnie also organizes our schedules and things" answered Chanmi nodding her head.

"Alyssa sshi" cooed Taeyoung before Mila rolled her eyes at the soft tone she used and pulled her covers off. This only caused the girl to stir but she was still fast asleep without a care in the world.

"I envy her for being able to sleep so long" said Chanmi before handing Kira a pot and spoon. Without warning the youngest girl started to bang the spoon on the pot causing the rest to cover their ears.

"Ughhh" was the only sound that came from Alyssa who opened her eyes to glare at the maknae would stopped banging the pot and spoon. "Your awake! that was quick" said Arianna who reappeared with a fresh face after going to the bathroom.  

"Lets go, the cameras dont want to see your bed hair and morning face" said Taeyoung urging the younger to get up from the bed which she complied.

THAT TOOK LONG ENOUGH, ONTO THE STUDIO

"The kids are all happy we finally get to record our voices for the single, which means no more dancing to instrumental versions of the songs" said Taeyoung turning to the camera. The studio room was buzzing with excitment and happiness from all the girls who were getting the chance to show off their vocal talents after long days of practicing acapella to their song.

 "Years of training, months of practicing to a vocal less song, finally!!!" shouted Kira pumping her fist in the air while the other girls laughed along.

Taeyoung was the first to go record and once she was done adding her vocals the producer gave her a thumbs up signalling that she had nailed it on the first time. "Wah! So cool, I want to be like unnie" said Mila jumping to hug Taeyoung once she left the booth.

Chanmi went into the booth to record next and the producer made her sing the chorus three times, finally on the last try she got the vocals down and was able to rest and watch the girls record next. Kira was the third to record and the producer kept telling her to pronunce the words more clearly. Mila barely had any lines in the single, but the chorus, yet she recorded them correctly on the first try. Arianna went up to record her part of the rap and the producer kept telling her to be more forceful. Finally Alyssa went up and amazed the producer with her rapping. "Overall good job girls!" he said and all of them bowed to each other.

The PD was searching through her papers before landing on the correct one and turned to Arianna, "so what was it like recording for the first single?"

"It was an overwhelming experience... I felt like I didnt do good enough because the producer made me repeat my part the most out of everyone when Taeyoung unnie, Alyssa sshi and Mila sshi got it on their first tries" answered Arianna hanging her head low.

ONWARDS TO THE NEXT DAY OF LESSONS...

The camera went around the room that appeared to be a classroom with six student desks lined up and a large wooden desk, that appeared to be a teachers. Alyssa and Arianna were showing each other their new Hello Kitty items while Kira took a selca with Mila and Taeyoung. Chanmi was leaning against the wall watching her group members in silence until the door opened. "AY YO WASSUP!" said the voice of a male, causing the girls to turn their heads to see the person that walked in.

"Oh.. .sunbaenim" said Taeyoung gesturing for all the girls to stop what they were doing and greet the person.

"Annyeonghaseyo Amazing 6 imnida" chanted the girls bowing to the male who bowed back giving them his famous pearly white smile in return.

WHO COULD IT BE?!...

"Hey, Jay Park imnida you all could call me oppa if you want since we're from the same company we're family right?" said Jay placing a bunch of things across the wooden teachers desk. "So do you girls know why I'm here?" he asked once he set everything down in order and all of them shook their heads a chorus of 'no's' came from them.

Jay smiled before taking square glasses out and putting them on, he also took out a long wooden ruler and held it in both hands, "I'm going to give you all a few lessons on being an idol!"

"What?!" "What types of lessons" "How are you going to teach us?" "Why are we here again?" asked the girls right after hearing Jay's purpose.

"Well earlier you girls learned to always be prepared to have cameras in front of you, when the crew woke you up... that was lesson one" he said. "Besides, each day until your showcase and stage debut I'll be teaching you different things" Jay added smiling at the girls before turning to grin at the camera.

"LESSON TWO!" Jay suddenly shouted before any one could get a word in. "You all have to be conscious of how your being perceived by your fans and others" he read from the placard that he had on the desk.

"In other words we should always find a way to interact with our fans?" asked Alyssa raising her hand yet not waiting for Jay to call on her. Jay looked at her and grinned "stop that if you word things better than I do I might not have to appear after today" he laughed.

"So, what do you do to interact with your fans?" asked Chanmi showing slight interest in what Jay was saying.

Jay his lips before answering "Well I have a youtube account so I get to see peoples reactions about things I do... uh I opened a twitter account to talk to fans and other idols.... um I hold fan meetings,  signings, private shows, and things."

"Should we each open twitter accounts then? The company opened an Amazing 6 group account but personal ones are even better no?" asked Arianna and everyone in the room nodded.

"Actually that was your homework assignment," laughed Jay before throwing his placards in the air and adding "Their doing my job better than me I should just sit back" in a dramatic tone

"ANI! Jay oppa your getting us to think about more things instead of just dance, sing, practice" said Mila and the other girls nodded in agreement. Jay laughed and agreed to continue teaching the girls about interacting with fans, "after all fans are the people who allow you to continue your dreams" Jay said seriously as he brought out an ipad and giving it to Kira so she and the others could open a twitter account.

"How is it going with your labelmate Jay Park so far?" asked the PD shaking Alyssa out of her daze.

She thought for a minute, "its like Mila said he made us think beyond practicing... there are many different elements to being an idol and we're all glad to have our sunbae and oppa helping us learn along the way."

NEXT TIME ON 'ITS OUR TIME'....

"Sometimes I feel out of place and homesick being here" said Chanmi causing all the girls to look at her and agreed.

"So your lesson and homework assignment are kinda going to be done at once today... thats why we're here" Jay said scratching the back of his head.

___________________________________________________________________________________   

SO POLL TIME!

 

Your">http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/24711

 Thats for the girls first single, I kept it a 6 member group (at least at the time of the songs) ... I wanted to make the supporting song We were in love by T-ara and Davichi... let me know what you all think k? Sorry about the late chapter by the way