Finally! The other half

Amazing 6 || SidusHQ Girl Group

SidusHQ's other half of new girl group

  

Say hello to the last three members of SidusHQ. Ent's new girl group! Park Chanmi (far left), age 19, is the groups Main vocalist/ visual. Coming from LA, California Chanmi is the first Korean-American member. Davanzo Mila (middle) is the fierce confident red headed lead dancer/ sub vocalist. Being 18 years old, Mila is Italian-American born and raised in Miami, Florida. Lastly but certainly not least is the Korean-American Leader Park Taeyoung (right.) At age 21, Taeyoung is also from LA, California but is the second member that was scouted and training in Seoul, Korea before the group idea was even thought of.

Along with the other half of their new girl group, SidusHQ revealed that the group name will be 'Amazing 6.' As a representative stated "the whole idea of this group was brought to the company by a scout being amazed by the four girls (Mila, Chanmi, Alyssa and Arianna) as he watched their youtube video. Please support and wait for more information on Amazing 6!"

 

Listen to Chanmi sing her way to our hearts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ9pm_d0JE8

Watch Leader Taeyoung dance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XklJfDCio9U&list=FL1Kna2wFaYos8DdT1t8dEtA&index=26&feature=plpp_video 

Mila's dancing is worth checking out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwzA92lFNtA 

 ___________________________________________________________________________________  

 

CONGRATS! 

APPLICATION:

 

/AFF Username/ mylovelyway

/Profile Link/ click~

 

~I LOST MY MIND, THE MOMENT I SAW YOU~

/Name/ Park Chanmi

/Age/ 19

/Birthdate/ 23/09/1992

/Birth place/ Los Angeles, California

/Ethnicity/ Half-American, Half-Korean

/Height/ 170cm

/Weight/ 59kg

 

~GUYS LOOK AT YOU AND DROOL~

/Appearance/ Do Hwaeji

1 - 2 - 3

/Personality/

Chanmi is a very fun and bubbly girl. She loves fooling around and she's also very sarcastic. She is usually a very shy girl at first, and she rarely talks unless she's requested to. But that changes when she's with people she trusts, then she talks a lot and is very active. She loves making fun of people, but in a good way. She's also very perfectionist, both with herself and with others. She's very protective of herself, it's very hard for her to trust someone. Also, she usually cares more about others than herself and will rarely tell someone when she's in pain or troubled about something.

/Languages/

English and Korean

/Likes/

Cats, music, books, chocolate, fashion, photography.

/Dislikes/

Dogs (she's afraid of them), bugs, messy things, lies, bossy people.

/Habits/

Biting her lips all the time, playing with her rings when she's bored, playing with her hair when thinking.

/Hobbies/

Singing, playing & composing music, reading, taking photographs (specially selcas), dancing.

/Talents/

She plays piano and cello since she was 7, and she composes music since she was 10.

 

~IM YOUR SPECIAL, SPECIAL, SPECIAL GUY~

/Love Interest/

Luhan (EXO)

/Personality/

He's a very caring and cute boy, a flower boy. He's always taking care of those around him and always put a smile on his face even if he's hurt. He loves singing and dancing. He usually keeps his problems for himself, but he always tries to get people to tell him their problems so he can help them. He's quite shy at first, but he's very fun and talkative when you get to know him.

/Back Up Love Interest+Personality/

Ilhoon (BTOB). He's a fun and a bit crazy boy. He's always fooling around and he loves playing pranks on s. He loves dancing and rapping and he will do anything for dancing and rapping to become his life. He's also very caring of those around himself, even if he doesn't look like that.

/Love Rival/

Park Taeyoung (OC). She's Luhan ex-girlfriend and Chanmi thinks she's still in love with Luhan and wants to get back with him.

 

~NO ONE CAN REPLACE YOU~

/Stage Name/

Audrey

/Persona/

Ice Princess at first, very bubbly and dorky when she's with people she trusts.

/Position/

Main Vocalist, Visual

/Singing link/ 1 - 2 - 3

/Dancing link/ 1 - 2 - 3

/Rapping link/ 1 

 

btw! I know you applied for main vocalist/ visual but I thought it was better for you to be the leader x)

APPLICATION:

 

/AFF Username/ NiinaStarrz

/Profile Link/ http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/44302

 

~I LOST MY MIND, THE MOMENT I SAW YOU~

/Name/ Park Taeyoung

/Age/ 21

/Birthdate/ 15.01.1991

/Birth place/ LA/ Los Angelas

/Ethnicity/ American-Korean

/Height/ 165 cm

/Weight/ 52 kg

 

~GUYS LOOK AT YOU AND DROOL~

/Appearance/ http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/73689_152890741419301_141428749232167_222359_724846_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/69194_151248408250201_141428749232167_215129_6100824_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/41008_141698435871865_141428749232167_173451_4819058_n.jpg

/Personality/ Park Taeyoung is a very outgoing girl who likes to be chic and loves to act cute. She loves meeting new people and is extremely friendly on the outside but on the inside she can be very judgemental and won't hesitate to be blunt to those she doesn't get a good vibe from. She has many goals in life and she feels that if there not accomplished than her life isn't complete. She's gets extremely bubbly when she's super excited and happy but when she's sad or depressed it's cleary shown on her face and she won't hesitate to cry. Taeyoung is a very down to earth girl who isn't to picky when it comes to certain things. She's the type that won't mind just hanging out at the park and would choose that over the movies. She gets annoyed easily and she loves to give short answers when she's upset. She loves to sing and write and she can be very competitive when it comes to looking the best and even when it comes to aegyo which she feels she's the queen at. She has a soft heart and can't stay mad for a long time and she is a er for a guy who can make it up to her by acting cute. She has such an angelic smile that can swoon boys and her big round eyes is the cherry ontop of a perfect sundae.

/Languages/ English-Korean-Spanish

/Likes/ Really sweet fruits like pinapples, strawberries and mangos, soft plushy things, boys with a nice smile and who are somewhat tall, skin ship, warm weather

/Dislikes/ Almost all vegetables, bugs and insects, cold weather, feet

/Habits/ tilting her head, clicking her tongue, pouting, crossing her arms

/Hobbies/ writing, singing and composing, going for long walks with an Ipod

/Talents/ acting, skateboarding, guitar and drums

 

~IM YOUR SPECIAL, SPECIAL, SPECIAL GUY~

/Love Interest/ Peniel

/Personality/ Peniel is very quiet and shy and doesn't talk much. He has a manly face but his voice doesn't fit with it and he loves to rap. He's they type that would show more actions then words. Even though he doesn't say much, he is always full of surprises and he can swift you off your feet with just one smile. He isn't the type to act cute but he will if it will cheer you up and he is protective and always likes the feeling of guys staring at you, yet he's the one holding your hand. It makes him feel like your the best thing in his world and he loves knowing that no one else can have you.

/Back Up Love Interest+Personality/ Yoseob + Taeyoung is everything to him, he would die for her. She feels like he is to good for her and that he deserves much better then her. Yoseob gets extremely jealous easily when guys are around her and he alwsys feels like he needs to be the bigger man. He's somewhat hard headed and stubburn but around you what ever you say or tell him to do he will do it.

/Love Rival/ [his or yours] soohyun from 4minute is Peniel's love rival

 

~NO ONE CAN REPLACE YOU~

/Stage Name/ TaeTae

/Persona/ The queen of aegyo but also short and blunt responses

/Position/ Main vocalist/Visual

/Singing link/ Offically missing you / BuBiBu / because you loved me

/Dancing link/ Bubble Pop / Step

/Rapping link/ Right by my side / Dominoes  

 

And yeah I made up Mila cause I needed a third girl who wasnt exactly an idol-appearance wise... thats why the application is kinda short 

 

~I LOST MY MIND, THE MOMENT I SAW YOU~

/Name/ Davanzo Mila

/Age/ 18

/Birthdate/ 10/04/1994

/Birth place/ Miami, Florida

/Ethnicity/ Italian-American

/Height/ 165 cm

/Weight/ 54 kg

??

~GUYS LOOK AT YOU AND DROOL~

/Appearance/

http://www.ibbii.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Susan_Coffey-5.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qwXSjz7R8bA/TclH1ZWfohI/AAAAAAAABW0/mdgHG5JHSF8/s1600/susan_coffey_1.jpg

http://www.meydansozluk.com/gorsel-buyuk/27599/susan+coffey

/Personality/

Mila is full of confidence and no one's negativity can bring her down. Shes quite adventurous and will always pick dare and do them when playing truth or dare. Mila is a strong willed person and whatever she says goes. Very impatient and would not wait for someone even if its just five minutes. Shes also impulsive and will jump before a person tells her how high. Mila is very flirty and that tends to be mistaken for being ty, but in all truth shes just innocently flirting and is not serious about love.

/Languages/

English, Italian, Korean

/Likes/

Cupcakes, Halloween, Water parks, amusement parks, cute guys, makeup

/Dislikes/

Bugs and insects, the color orange, snotty rude people, the thunder

/Habits/

Chewing gum when shes nervous, baking cookies when shes upset, tapping her foot when shes waiting for something/someone, pushing peoples shoulders when she jokes around

/Hobbies/

Watching tv, playing games on her laptop, going out shopping, baking

/Talents/

Playing piano, Ballet, Martial arts

 

~IM YOUR SPECIAL, SPECIAL, SPECIAL GUY~

/Love Interest/

Infinite's L

/Personality/

At first he comes off as a rude, cold person when you first meet. You cant tell what he is thinking because he always has the same expression on his face. He's always a mysterious guy even after you meet him. He smiles often when hes around people he knows and tends to joke around. Yet he tends to act like an airhead and daydreams in his own little world often.

/Back Up Love Interest+Personality/

None

/Love Rival/

None

 

~NO ONE CAN REPLACE YOU~

/Stage Name/

Mila

/Persona/

Wild Child

/Position/

Lead Dancer/ Sub Vocalist

/Singing link/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On_ZPiDEqkA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sTHw7HEfHo&feature=relmfu

/Dancing link/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwzA92lFNtA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qChhMD35Avw&feature=related

/Rapping link/

 

So there you have it! I took down the application and replaced it with the group info and members info check it out, I'll put up these members after this.

-ALY