Teaser #2

Amazing 6 || SidusHQ Girl Group

Teaser Number 002

 

 

"Okay so this is such a cruel joke...." said the youngest with a pout on her lips appearing as if any minute she was going to cry.

One of the girls sighed and patted the younger girls shoulder before saying "c'mon why you all take it so seriously? how would we become trainees to be idols?" causing her three friends to look up at in a nod slightly and she added "we're not... you know the ideal image of idols over there anyway."

All four of the girls sighed heavily realizing that her words were true, it hurt to get some hope in fulfilling their dreams yet have it crushing down because of reality.

'GEUNYOREUL JIKYORA NARITIJI MOT-HAGE

NE NIMI GYESIN GOT KKEUTKKAJO GARYONDA

GORIREUL JOP-HYORA NE SONE JAP-HIGE

NE NIMEUL CHAJASO NE JONBUL GOLLYONDA'

One girl furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at the unknown number displayed on her cellphone's screen. The youngest jumped up and down and shouted "answer maybe its them!"

She pressed the cellphone against her ear before answering "hello?"

A voice answered in semi-good English "Hello Miss, Im translating for the CEO of Sidqus HQ and I would like to inform you and your friends that we have scouted you four to join our company and become trainees"

Her cellphone slowly dropped from her hands creating a loud clank against the wooden floor. The oldest looked at her friends face and her eyes widen before answering the phone and having a conversation with the translator. "Araso, kamsahamnida!" she attempt to say in Korean before hanging up with a stunned expression on her face.

"What happened?!" asked the only one who hadnt spoken yet. All of them gathered across the oldest with expressions full of hope.

"I guess... we're going to Seoul, Korea..." the oldest managed to say before all of them started to scream out of joy.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________ 

OH MY GOD! I'm in love with Infinite's Chaser, have you all seen the mv and them performing it?! OMSHFDJK!!!!!! Their amazing and cannot do anything wrong in my eyes (in terms of concepts and songs.. etc) INFINITE<3!!!!

 

 

Okay so I'll stop my ranting of Infinite and now get sad.... No one wants to apply to my story whyyy?!! I'll figure something out maybe create the rest of the characters if no one else applys

 

 

- ALY <3