Damage Control

Amazing 6 || SidusHQ Girl Group

"Would someone like to explain to me what this is?!" demanded the girls CEO, slamming down the newspaper he held onto the table. When not one of the girls moved the CEO raised an eyebrow, got up and shoved the newspaper into Taeyoung's hands.

The girls circled around her to look down at a collage of photos from the night before plastered across a two page spread in the newspaper. "What the-" began Chanmi but stopped herself after seeing the look on their manager's face.

"Talk about zero privacy...." muttered Mila rolling her eyes and looked to her left to see Alyssa's somber face and Arianna holding her head in her hands.

Taeyoung put a hand on Chanmi's shoulder before saying "the club we went to was a celebrity club... how could a fan or anyone take these photos then?"

Kira was the last to get a good look at the photos in the newspaper and gasped, there was a photo of Alyssa hugging Lay while Sungyeol stared wide eyed at them, Mila having her arms linked with L, Arianna holding onto Kris from behind, all of which was after Lay found Kira's phone. Lastly there were photos on the next page of Luhan dancing with Chanmi, Taeyoung laughing and drinking with Xiumin and Tao when he tried comforting Kira.

"Your all to stop your activites until further notice, also I want all your cellphones ontop of my desk right now you'll get them back when you earn them again, lastly your to stay away from Infinite and EXO or any other male group until we figure this out" stated their CEO and he turned to their manager "you make sure they stay home, their not allowed to leave under any circumstances.... now we have to schedule a press conference, release a statement about this..."

Their manager gestured for them to leave, "I only see five cellphones here, dont think you can pull a fast one over me" said the CEO and Mila turned back to put hers down along with the other girls.

They drove home in silence and when they got to their dorms, their manager shut the door and begun his lecture, "we let you girls go out for a bit of fun after all your hard work since your debut and this happens? forgot about going out for a long time, and if theres something going on with anyone of you and those boys you can forget about being an idol here."

Once he was out of earshot and sight, the girls piled into their leaders room. "Go online and see if people actually noticed the news..." suggested Arianna with a pout on her lips.

Mila snatched the laptop that was in the room and turned it on, "the first scandal within the group and it involves all of us.." sighed Taeyoung. Mila slumped her shoulders and entered a website address on the browser and once it loaded the main article was about their scandal.

'"Everyone knows that the rookie idol group Amazing 6 are friends with such big male idols as Infinite, EXO, BTOB and many more so its no shock to find out that Infinite, EXO and Amazing 6 went out together after they all finished their schedules. But what was shocking was to find out that this outing was more than just a normal friends hanging out with friends. An anonymous source sent in the photos below which showed each of the girls a little too close to a member of Infinite or EXO. The girls showed a great amount of skinship with the boys and this has fans going crazy.

This is a very big scandal for the rookies who barely debuted a few months ago, many are questioning how they are going to handle this. SidusHQ Ent. has yet to release a statement on this scandal as well as SM Ent and Woolim Ent.

What are your opinions, are the girls more than friends or just a bit too friendly with Infinite and EXO?""

Miss_iNSPIRT: Oh god... I dont know what to think, I love these girls but I love my Infinite boys way more, I dont want this to be true but if it is I hope that Mila and L are a happy couple, their cute. But whats with Sungyeol's face in that photo of Ally and Lay hugging? I think hes jealous >.< so cute.

Ilove_math: I wonder what their companies are going to say, this is a crazy big scandal and from rookies?! Amazing 6 I still have your backs, FIGHTING!

Taeminnieismyoppa: they should just go back to where they came from! no one wants them here especially to take away our idols! if they think they'll still have fans their dead wrong, i hate them!

Ilove_math: @taeminnieismyoppa get over it! your just mad that their probably going out with idols that would never even turn your way, go back to your hole in the ground troll!

I just hate: Amazing 6 is a joke, no one takes them seriously in Korea and with this? they have to go run home just like their labelmate jay park did after his scandal. poor infinite and exo, oppas we still love you all!

Alyssa reached over and shut the laptop to avoid them reading anymore of the hateful comments directed to them, "everyone hates us now..." said Kira and she frowned "its my fault, if I didnt lose my phone then half of those photos wouldnt exist."


"You boys should feel lucky, this scandal is only making those girls look bad everyone is protecting you and Infinite" said one of EXO's managers to the boys of EXO-M.

EXO-M looked at each other, Kris took a step forward and said "you mean that... people, people are attacking them for this and not us?"

The manager nodded his head and shrugged "we're in the process of deciding if we should even bother with a press conference if all the fingers are being pointed to the girls and not you six."

"Thats unfair! They shouldnt take all the blame, in fact it's our fault because we invited them there!" Lay said almost shouting, he was upset because he could imagine all the hate that Amazing 6 was getting.

"I hope that your upset because your just concerned about your friends and nothing more" said the manager putting stress on the word 'friends' while raising at eyebrow at Lay as if asking him what his relationship is with them. "Nonetheless, go back to your dorms lay low until we come to a decision."

Right after they all stepped through the door to their dorm Kris asked "do any of you have the girls numbers?" To which the five remaining EXO-M members looked at each other before shaking their heads.

"Maybe... Maybe we could ask one of the guys from Infinite" Luhan lightly suggested turning to see Lays reaction.

Lay narrowed his eyes but sighed and agreed, "I'm sure that doofus Sungyeol has at least Alyssa's number."

The boys crowded around Kris who held a cellphone in his hands as he sent text message to Sungyeol.

Kris: hey sunbae, we were wondering if you happen to have Alyssa's or any of the girls from Amazing 6 numbers?

Three minutes later the cellphone buzzed in his hand and he revealed the text.

Sungyeol: hey, oh your wondering how their doing after the scandal? I've spoken to Alyssa already she said their fine

Lay snatched the phone from his leaders hands and texted back "oh that's nice, but can you still give us her number"

Sungyeol: hmmm here's Milas number, xxx-xxx-xxxx bye

"bastard just doesn't want me to have her number...." Muttered Lay in Chinese walking away to sit on the couch.

"Ask her how's Chanmi" said Luhan blushing bright red when everyone picked their heads up to look at him. Tao laughed and said "don't forget to ask about Ari to put yourself at peace duizhang."

Xiumin and Chen looked at the four Chinese members in amusement before Chen spoke "I hope you ask how's all of them and not just the ones you three like" directing his words to Kris, Lay and Luhan.

They all waited ten minutes in silence after Kris sent Mila a message, "either she's not responding or Sungyeol gave us the wrong number" sighed Xiumin.

"Try Twitter, Kira has one!"Tao shouted believing his idea to be brilliant,"they all have one,remember Jay sunbae made they all open one..." Chen added.

Kris raised an eyebrow at him while Luhan said "that's a really good idea, if one of us had an account."

"Make one?" Xiumin suggested but knew they couldn't not unless they got the okay from their manager which wouldn't happen especially with the scandal. Xiumin put the words 'Amazing 6 twitter accounts' in the search engine and the girls bios appeared, "lets see what people are saying...." he said under his breathe as he clicked on the link to Taeyoung's account, "well hey theres nothing here" he said happily.

"You just dont know how to use Twitter..." said Luhan shaking his head while Chen moved Xiumin from in front of the computer, Chen scrolled up and down the page before turning to his band members and saying "I dont think any of us do, this to too complicated."

Lay tried not to laugh and took a deep breathe before opening his mouth but the sound of the dorms door being opened and closed made him close his mouth. "Alright kids, looks like those girls company is making them attend a press conference and requested your presence as well as Infinite's, its going to happen later on today" said their manager as he scratched his head before going on to sleep in his room.


"What are you smirking about hyung?" Sungjong asked Sungyeol whose face held a smirk after he put his phone back in his pocket. Sungyeol looked up at the younger male and answered "nothing, just that babo and his friends think they'll be the first to talk to Alyssa."

"So its safe to say that you offically have a crush on her, and L is still in denial of his feelings towards Mila" said Woohyun with a cheeky grin after seeing Sungyeol's cheeks turn bright red and L glaring at him.

Their manager caught L's eyes in the rearview mirror and spoke, "Before any of you decide to act on any feelings you may have, I would hope that you would think things through, your all idols and unfortunately being in a relationship doesnt sit well with many fans."

"Aw hyung why are you so serious?" joked Dongwoo to lighten the mood in the car, "okay we're here... lets go find the girls to see how their doing" suggested Sunggyu before he opened the car door and Infinite filed out of the car to see fans sitting outside of the location of the press conference.

Some of the fans begun shouting for Infinite, "oppas we love you, its okay, just dont hang out with those nasty girls anymore" said one girl who managed to jump infront of them.

"Nasty girls? Your the one judging people you dont even know" said L angrily leaving the girl to burst into tears.

Infinite's manager widened his eyes and he tried to move Infinite into the building quicker, "stupid girls" mumbled L while Sungyeol laughed "ah! L managed to make a girl cry."

"Who made who cry?" asked a small voice and Infinite noticed that the girls of Amazing 6 were in the same room as them. "L made some fan cry because she said some stuff about you girls" said Hoya responding to Arianna.

Mila looked at L and smiled slightly "aw you were defending us? how cute" causing L to look down at his shoes.

"Are you okay? This is your first scandal and everything... you know" asked Sungyeol placing both his hands on Alyssa's shoulders, before she could respond a voice spoke in broken Korean "Yes, shes fine I've been comforting her."

Sungyeol did not supress his groan and turned to see that EXO-M had entered the room and resumed their original places next to the girls, "thanks but now I'm here, right Alyssa?"

Alyssa raised an eyebrow upon seeing both Lay and Sungyeol glaring at each other, "what has gotten into you two? why cant you try to get along and stop attacking like little kids fighting over some toy or something" she said before storming off.

 "You see what you did?!" said Sungyeol bumping Lay's shoulder as he walked off in the direction she went, leaving Lay there to think "we're fighting over her and she cant see that... woah! I'm not fighting for her, just looking out for her, she should focus on her career and not relationships!"

"So we texted you Mila but you never responded" said Kris breaking the silence, Mila stopped poking L and sighed "you just reminded me that our CEO consficated our phones..."

Lay furrowed his eyebrows, how would Sungyeol have contacted Alyssa then? That meant he lied earlier, he grinned at the thought.

"Not only did he take your phones but also gave you certain rules that you are to follow after this conference, remember?" said the manager of Amazing 6, and the girls looked at one another.

"They better come back in a few minutes because the press conference is about to start" said EXO-M's manager as all the managers sat together going over what was going to happen. Everyone was suppose to apologize to the public, then the girls would state that they are only friends with Infinite and EXO-M who would back up that state. Then it will be announced that the girls will take some time off to reflect and prepare a comeback.

"Myungsoo sshi is it true that you like foreign girls?"

"Kris sshi, Arianna sshi are you telling the truth that your just friends? You looked pretty cozy in those photos"

"What happened after all those drinks you had with Xiumin sshi, Taeyoung sshi?"

"Okay, as stated before the ladies of Amazing 6, along with Infinite and EXO-M are all close friends, f no one has any valid question then this conference is over" announced the manager of EXO-M, he turned to his group and gestured for them to get up and go back to the room that everyone was in before.

The manager of Infinite along with the manager of Amazing 6 gestured for their groups to follow in suit and the two managers stayed behind to calm down the reporters. Taeyoung motioned for the girls to slow down and they gathered together, "remember the rule our CEO gave us, no contact with male idols starts now...."

No one realized that a flight had just landed in Seoul International Airport, and when a certain group of male idols stepped on the ground the first thing the youngest did was turn on his phone with a bright smile only to have it falter, "hey hyungs! look at this, do you... do you think its true?" he asked catching their attention. 


Well hello there!

This is Ally and its been, huh? since.... December? December since we havent updated, I'm sorry but we've both been busy, but.....

WE'RE BACK!

I hope all the readers, especially everyone whose involved in the story, will continue reading and commenting on the story. As I hope you guys liked the very first scandal of the girls, who knows if it'll be the last? And how are the girls going to cope with all the hate that comes with a scandal like this? Are they going to gain support and strength from their true fans or are the antis going to crush them?

BYE!!!! <3