Teaser #1

Amazing 6 || SidusHQ Girl Group

Teaser Number 001

 

"So the strangest thing happened to me yesterday" said one girl sipping her drink as her three friends gathered around her.

One of them raised an eyebrow and asked happily "you were in the supermarket and bumped your shopping cart into one that belonged to one of the guys from Infinite?"

All the girls looked at the one that just spoke with weird expressions on their faces, "what?" she asked.

"Nothing... but no, sidusiHQEnt subscribed to my channel on youtube..." she answered making all of her friends stop and stare at her with wide eyes.

"WHAT?!"

"You too?!"

"What do you mean you too? It happened to me as well"

"Wait! Wait!" spoke one of them causing the rest to stop questioning one another, "so they subscribed to everyone's channel? Thats weird..."

"I kno-" began the youngest of the group until she was stopped by her message ringtone ringing. She began reading it to herself until realization hit her, "what the-"

"Hello, this is Sidus HQ's CEO and I am writing to let you and your friends know that a scouting agent has brought your videos to my attention and I was very impressed with your skills, though you all do need more training I think you all would make fine world known idols, more information will be sent to you as a manager will be contacting you all in a few days, thank you and best wishes!" read the oldest outloud staring at her cell phone in disbelief.

All four of them started to scream and shout in joy until one girl stopped and asked "wait, I dont get it, do they know we're not... you know... Asian...?" and this stopped all of them from celebrating.

"Why would you ruin the temporary idea of us actually going to Seoul, Korea to train to be idols?" whined the youngest pushing her lower lip in a pout.

___________________________________________________________________________________

SO! Thanks so much to you three girls that applied, I hope I get more applications with this. Anyways I thought of writing up a teaser just for people to see how the story would be, hope its not too boring or lame x)

 

-ALY <3