More News

Amazing 6 || SidusHQ Girl Group

Amazing 6 to debut through reality show 'Its Our Time'

 

According to a SidusHQ rep, "The reality show 'Its Our Time' will air this Monday night on MTV. The show will be aired Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays for 3 weeks. It will show the girls from their vigorous training to dealing with the bumpy transition from America to Seoul until their offical stage debut."

 

The reality show is SidusHQ's method of introducing the girls to the world as it will be aired not only in South Korea but countries in North & South America, Europe and Asia. It will show the girls before and during the days leading up to their stage debut.

Stay tuned for the first airing of 'Its Our Time' on June 4th!!

 

superNOVA_bang

Everyone after they debut then you can judge them, like really, I'm giving them a chance and thats a rare thing coming from me. So stop hating and just wait and see....

Miss_iNSPIRIT

Sweeeet~!!! Im super hyper to watch the show, I'll be waiting in front of my tv to see them, I cant believe that it'll be shown in my country thats absolutely AMAZING!

Taeminnieismyoppa

Their making this into such a big deal, a show being aired across the world and they'll be embarrassed to show their faces when they flop on June 22nd. I'll going to sit back with popcorn and laugh after their stage debut, you'll all see the hype around these girls isnt deserved!

 _________________________________________________

 

Amazing 6 debut date set!

 

After revealing that the girls of Amazing 6 will debut through a reallity show, it was also stated that at the end of the show on June 22nd, the girls will make their offical stage debut. With many big name idol groups making their comebacks in June and July, we are hoping that these girls arent pushed aside.

 

Arent you excited for their debut or not?

 

Ilove_math

YESHHH! Finally, I cant wait to see these girls onstage, I just hope that with all these planned comebacks that the girls arent overlooked. AMAZING 6 FIGHTING! SIDUSHQ FIGHTING! Im already their fan after watching their videos, they need to come up with a fanclub name soon.

 

Miss_iNSPIRIT

I'm beyond excited to see Amazing 6 unnies debut, I know they wont disappoint after seeing their videos.

 

PINK-ify_me

-____________- Their just copying YG and all the other companies that debutted groups through a reality show. Lame, get a new concept please~! then i'll actually show some interest.

 

               Miss_iNSPIRIT

               @PINK-ify_me  uh hello get off this article, by commenting your showing you read about them

 ___________________________________________________________________________________  

 

SO the story starts tomorrow, hopefully lol... sometime early or really late x)

Hope you all anticipate the start of the story!!!

         

(you see what i did there? those are all the main guys O.o LOL)

 

-ALY