Chapter V- It all starts

Amazing 6 || SidusHQ Girl Group

THE ITALICS= narrators voice

THE GREEN= captions that show on tv for the show

THE RED= English

WHEN THE PD ASKS QUESTIONS= interview time

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Friday EP 9 [the last ep]

We have reached our destination with the girls of Amazing 6.... lets go see them on the day of their showcase

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY, ITS THE AMAZING 6' TIME NOW!

The girls of Amazing 6 were in their dressing room prepared and dressed in their group outfit for their showcase which was hours away. They all fitted themselves on the cream colored couch that was in the middle of the room silent until Taeyoung spoke first, "so tonights the night huh? I'm happy we've all made it this far."

"And we'll keep making it further together, right?" asked Kira with a slight worried tone even though she smiled. She looked at each of her members, now friends, as she chewed the gum that Alyssa had given her to calm her nerves about the showcase.

Mila grinned pulling the maknae into a small hug before answering "wouldnt have it any other way."

"Do you remember the journey you took with your members?" asked the PD pulling Alyssa away for a quick q&a.

Alyssa pulled the lollipop out of before saying "of course, we all practiced day and night literally.... we had our first photoshoot together, we recorded our debut single and album.... and we filmed our music video.... now we're here for our showcase then tomorrow we have our stage debut!"

"Wow we're really about to perform today... " said Chanmi playing with her hair as she let reality sink in.

Arianna turned to the PD, "are you going to do a flashback thingy now? or is it the unseen footage stuff now?"

The PD face palmed herself before nodding.

BECAUSE ARIANNA COULDNT WAIT, HERE IS SOME UNSEEN FOOTAGE... WHAT WE CONSIDER THE BEST MOMENTS OF EACH MEMBER

Geunyeoreul jikyeora nal itji mothage

Nae nimi gyeshin got kkeutkkaji garyeonda...

Is that Infinite's new song?

"Oh my god... their amazing!" said Alyssa with wide eyes as she stared at the laptop screen on the desk while munching on a piece of hard candy.

Chanmi raised an eyebrow and went to sit next to Alyssa to see what she was watching, "you like Infinite? whose your bias?"

"Wha?! BIAS! I could never choose among them... their all amazing in my eyes, they can never go anything wrong" said Alyssa getting ready to defend her favorite idol group. She added "but... I guess Hoya stands out slightly more.... its only cause he dances and raps like me."

"You know if you were an anime character you would have huge pink beating hearts in your eyes" said Taeyoung from behind the two girls causing them both to jump up. Alyssa grinned before standing up and forcing Chanmi and Taeyoung to dance to the chorus... or at least attempt to.

Geurae na dokhan mameuro neol beoriryeo...

"Its his part!!" shouted Alyssa running to the laptop screen watching the music video with more interest. The camera zoomed in to show her face that held a wild Cheshire cat like grin and her trying not to blink as she watched the video. 

"I dont think we can ever meet them after this.... Infinite sunbaes mianhae!" whispered Taeyoung and Chanmi snickered while they both bowed to the camera.

"You working on your variety skills or something?" asked Jay as he entered the room with the rest of the girls behind him. The lesson that he had taught them today was about making appearances, variety skills, etc.

Now lets play the 'How made Selcas was that' game starring Kira!

On the first day when the girls all met Kira was caught taking selcas with each of the members before she asked all of them to group together. "Okay lets all look cute! 1, 2, 3!" she counted as she pushed herself into the front of the five girls and she snapped more than a few selcas.

When the girls had their first lesson with Jay, Kira took a selca with her oppa. She held a peace sign with her hands as did Jay and they smiled looking at her phone.

At their photoshoot the PD noticed Kira wasnt with the girls and the camera searched the room only to find her in front of a mirror holding her phone up as she posed differently while pressing a button to take photos. "We all look like natural beauties, come over her Arianna!" she called her over only to snap photos with her.

"I'm the Selca Princess for a reason" said Kira giving the camera a little smirk before taking a photo of her with the studio headphones on right before it was her turn to record her vocals for the groups debut single.

"Where is the maknae?!" asked Mila running around trying to find the youngest seeing as how it was about to be her turn for her part of the music video.

"Try over by the snack table" mumbled Arianna before plopping down on the couch to rest a bit. Mila went to the snack table and shook her head pointing to it, the camera turned to show Kira snapping selcas in her music video outfit with her cheeks puffed out.

Now in current time, Kira was sitting down and taking a photo of herself in the mirror. "I guess she took the whole 'be aware of how you look at all times' to the heart" said Jay who came to visit the girls in support of their showcase. 

We lost count.... whose next? Ah lets learn Korean with... Arianna?

"I've been taking extra lessons on the Korean language during the hour we have of free time" said Arianna sitting at a desk before holding her index finger to her lips, "ssh! its time for my lesson."

"Yeong-eo halsu......." began Arianna before tapping her chin and thinking hard "iseeoyo!.. ?"

"Correct, can you speak English?" said a lady who appeared to be the Korean professor of the girls, she was in front of the chalkboard that she would write in hangul on, Arianna had to translate and sometimes answer.

"Jasinisseoyo Arianna sshi?" asked the professor as she began erasing the board, her back to Arianna so she didnt see the confused face that Arianna made. As if she had eyes in the back of her head she added "are you confident Arianna sshi?"

"I..think...." she responded only to have the professor give her a look "no English!"

Arianna stuck her tongue out playful and responded "hwaksihaeyo?" 

Ice princess Chanmi, what was she up to during the weeks leading up to the showcase?

Chanmi was sitting on the wooden floor of the girls practice room while Alyssa was looking down at her with her hands on her hips. "Oh come on... we have to have some fun in between practices" said Alyssa as she tried to coax Chanmi into doing something.

Alyssa gestured for the camera to not come any closer and grinned mischeviously before pulling Chanmi to her feet and said "get loose and silly! stop being so uptight, do you remember our lesson with oppa earlier? Have fun when you can or else you go insane."

Chanmi sighed while Alyssa scrolled through the ipod connected to the stereo before laughing and selecting a song. Before Alyssa had told the PD that today was the day she would get Chanmi to act silly and the camera must catch it. "Oh god!" groaned Chanmi when her ears heard the song that Alyssa had picked and watched as Alyssa started dancing to the song in a silly manner.

When I walk on the spot

this is what i see

Everybody stops

and they staring at me

Chanmi eventually gave in and began dancing like Alyssa, kicked her right leg up and down in the air before following the move Alyssa was making with her lower body when the chorus came on. The two were laughing and dancing crazily, one move caused the PD to laugh out loud and Chanmi stopped her movements with wide eyes she turned to see the camera filming her. "You must not use this!" she said before begging the PD to not add this into the epsiode.

Sorry Chanmi sshi.... I kept my promise until now!

"So today I've volunteered to make dinner for everyone... the girls, manager oppa and even the 'its our time' crew" said Mila while she dragged herself to the kitchen and opened a book. She flipped to a page that had a recipe for eggplant parmesan and her hair fell as she began reading the recipe. "Now I'm wondering if I should have asked for help...." she mumbled before looking for every ingredient.

Mila mumbled "knife... wheres the knife? Ow..." she found the knife only to slightly cut her finger. After taking care of her finger, she begun cutting the eggplant with a sigh.

"I'm home!" shouted Kira from the door as she took off her shoes before entering the dorm. Footsteps could be heard as Kira made her way to the kitchen to see Mila cooking, "oh thank god! you havent started a fire or something...."

"Yah! I'm a good cook, you've eaten my food before and liked it so much you ate seconds" said Mila furrowing her eyebrows at the giggling younger girl.

Kira washed her hands before responding "Tae unnie told me to come home early to make sure we still had a dorm to live in."

"...shut up and help me" said Mila before turning to the camera and saying "it was once that I caused a fire... they cant let it go... it was a small one too."

The two cooked together and the four girls came home and all rushed to the shower before sitting down to eat Mila's food. "Is it good?" asked Mila worried once she handed out plates to the camera crew and served them with Chanmi's help. The PD gave her a thumbs up while everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Told you I could cook" she said cockily into the camera.

That was some good food, but its time to see the important lesson the leader learns

"Hello we are Amazing 6!" said the six girls as they bowed to the seven people standing in front of them who returned the favor, "Born to Beat! We are BTOB imnida" said the seven guys bowing as well and introducing each members like the girls had done earlier.

Not knowing what to say after the introductions were done Mila decided to be the first person to speak, "So do you know about our show 'its our time'?"

Sungjae smiled widely and responded "of course! We try to watch it when we can, Amazing 6 Fighting!"

Shocked and pleased expressions were on each of the girls faces after he spoke. "Um.. well we're here because Jay oppa sent us to watch another rising idol group perform.." said Taeyoung her eyes dropping to each of the members of BTOB.

"So you girls are going to sit with the audience right?" asked Peniel causing Sungjae to nod furiously, "hyung get them the front row seats! pleaseee!" Sungjae said to Eunkwang with a pout on his lips.

Kira laughed when Eunkwang gave in and Sungjae looked at her grinning, "we're maknaes we have to use how adorable we are to get what we want!"

Eunkwang came back from talking to their manager and handed Alyssa the passes for the girls, "well see you lovely ladies out there" said Minhyuk giving a wink to each of the girls stopping at Arianna when Illhoon hit him on his arm and said "stop flirting hyung."

The girls went to sit down in the front row quietly not trying to attract attention yet some fans were voicing their opinions on how unfair it was. "What makes them so special?!" shrieked one fan girl wearing thick rimmed glasses and holding an 'I Love You Peniel' sign. Mila was about to retort back but was stopped by Alyssa pinching her side.

The fans began cheering as the music started and Sungjae was dancing in the middle with a serious expression on his face. Alyssa, Arianna and Kira held up the signs that the camera crew gave them to 'fit in.' Sungjae smiled quickly when he read Kira's sign. Looking at each other they put their signs down and looked at them, Alyssa's had 'Born to Beat Fighting,' Arianna's had 'Saranghaeyo BTOB!,' and Kira's was the only one that was specific 'Sungjae oppa saranghaeyo.' "Omo.... why did I get this one?" asked Kira blushed bright red causing the girls to snicker at her.

Peniel went to rap his part and he pointed at Taeyoung whose eyes widened, Jay sat down next to her causing her to jump in surprise "I hope your not just drooling over them and actually paying attention" he smirked at her.

Taeyoung glared at him in response, "you know... theres something I've been meaning to teach even without the PD telling me to..." Jay began looking at Taeyoung with a serious expression, "its hard falling in love when your an idol... even harder trying to hide from your fans all around the world, but its the most diffcult being in a relationship with another idol, fans will turn on you and its just chaotic...."

WELL THAT SAD NOTE BRINGS US TO THE END OF THE NEVER BEEN SEEN FOOTAGE... BACK TO REALITY...

The girls manager had signalled for them to get ready to walk towards the stage for their first performance, Jay, who had came to support them and emcee the showcase as well, spoke to them wishing them the best. "Can you believe it... we're actually here together!" said Arianna once the girls had huddled together right in front of the door that led to the stage, she put her hand in the middle looking at her members.

Kira put her hand ontop of Arianna's and said "I'm happy I've met you all... and that we made it this far, lets continue!"

"Wouldnt have it any other way" added Alyssa grinning as she placed her hand over Kira's adding to the pile. Mila nodded slapping her hand over Alyssa's while she said "lets show them who Amazing 6 is!"

Chanmi felt it was her time to say something and she sighed before a small smile set across her lips, "I'm glad we're here together..." she said placing her hand gently over Mila.

All five girls looked towards their leader with expecting faces, Taeyoung looked down at their hands with a smile "after years of practicing, months for some of us.... practicing day and night for this day it finally has arrived, we're here as one and we'll stay like that, lets go AMAZING 6!"

Jay was on the side of the stage and the crowd waited calmly as he raised the microphone to his lips "ayo!  I'm Jay Park and I'm your MC for today's showcase, my lovely dongsaengs Amazing 6 have been preparing for today so a long time and I know your all excited to see them perform right?" The crowd cheered in response and Jay sent an eye smile to the camera, "well here you are Amazing 6 show them what y'all got!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhCcpDT72y4

After that the girls lined up as Jay asked them to introduce theirselves to the audience, "Hello we are Amazing 6!" said the girls in unison and Jay told them to do their individual introductions.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Amazing 6 leader as well as queen of aegyo Tae Tae!" said Taeyoung smiling as the crowd cheered for her and she added a bit of aegyo at the end of her introduction.

Arianna raised her microphone and said "Hello! I'm the sassy main rapper, sub dancer Ari!" bowing to the crowd who cheered and from what she could tell the crowd had an almost equal amount of males and females.

"Hola! I'm 4-D main dancer and lead rapper Ally" said Alyssa sending the crowd a smile as they went crazy and she looked out to see many fans holding signs in support of the girls.

"Hello! Main vocalist, visual and ice princess Audrey imnida" said Chanmi looking out at the crowd smiling at fans who had their cameras pointed at her.

Mila took a step forward and shouted "Ciao!! I'm the wild lead dancer, sub vocals Mila!"

"Last but of course not least" said Jay gesturing towards Kira who looked slightly unnerved "Konnichiwa! Amazing 6 maknae and lead vocals sub dancer Sora imnida!" she said bowing to the crowd.

After asking a few questions Jay told the crowd that the girls had to change into their next outfits and will be back quickly. They raced to change and once Jay got the word that they were ready he announced them as the lights turned off. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0dqmmaho-E&feature=related

They bowed and walked off the stage once the performance was done, "so the girls prepared individual performances for all of you, are y'all ready?" asked Jay putting his hand to his ear and the crowd shouted and cheered, "good, heres Amazing 6's visual and vocalist Audrey!!!"

All the lights shining bright white down on Chanmi who was in the middle of the stage with the microphone stand in front of her. The music started and she took a deep breathe to calm her nerves before she began singing. Eventually she let loose and put all her emotion into the song moving around the stage as she sung. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ9pm_d0JE8

The lights turned off and two spotlights shined on either side of the stage revealing Jay and Arianna "Are you ready?" asked Jay as the music started and he began rapping his part. Seeing her oppa and sunbae confidently rapping made Arianna's anxiety disappear, she gained more confidence when Jay shouted out her stage name "ARI!" and she begun her part. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQqtTRXKgBU&feature=related

Once they finished the stage went dark again, Jay appeared on the right side of the stage and announced "next up? Our 4-D baby Ally!!" A single spotlight shone appeared on the stage and Alyssa was in the middle of it, her head down as she waited for the music to begin. Letting go off all her fears and nervousness she begun dancing with a smile on her face.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xffP_QIf3mk

Alyssa walked off the stage after she did her final pose and the music turned off. She high fived Mila would was walking to her spot. "Dancing wild child Mila show 'em how you get down!" shouted Jay as the music begun pumping through the stereos and Mila smirked before getting serious and dancing her heart out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc0EzA2zWDY&feature=related

"Nah y'all they cant leave it at that! Dont y'all wanna see them dance together?" asked Jay and the crowd got rowdy chanting for the two girls to come back out and share the stage together. Alyssa walked to the stage with a couple of backup dancers and begun dancing to the music, halfway through Mila walked in with her backup dancers and took over the stage. At the end both of the girls shared the stage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qChhMD35Avw&feature=related

Jay clapped even after the girls left the stage and he raised the microphone to announce it was Taeyoung's turn. "Ready for amazing 6's leader Tae Tae along with Audrey? Cause here they are!" said Jay and the spotlight went over Taeyoung, who was sitting down on a chair with a guitar on her lap, Chanmi was standing next to her with a mic stand in front of her. They smiled at each other as Taeyoung began strumming the guitar, Chanmi begun to sing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtXr0pIRSg4&list=FL1Kna2wFaYos8DdT1t8dEtA&index=2&feature=plpp_video

"Now I know y'all going crazy from all the performances well heres Amazing 6's maknae Sora to calm us all down with her amazing vocals!" said Jay sending an eye smile at the camera before it turned to the middle of the bright stage with Sora waiting for the music to begin. At first she was overwhelmed by her nervousness but it soon went away as her eyes searched the crowd finding signs that were specific for her. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj9LGPPoBWs

Jay walked to the middle of the stage and he said "well... arent you ready to see the girls perform the songs that y'all will be listening to on your ipods and have as a ringtone for your phone?" The crowd began chanting for the girls and a white background appeared as a video of Amazing 6 began playing. The video began speeding up at the end and it suddenly went blank and the whole stage as dark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypb3Ufzy0SM&feature=related

The girls took off the white jackets that they were wearing revealing their concept outfits for their debut single. The crowd once again chanted for them as the music started up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF2pJUKhLY4

At the end the girls joined hands and bowed deeply for the crowd who were all on their feet clapping, cheering, shouting and waving their signs for Amazing 6. Jay joined the stage with them and stood next to Taeyoung as he announced the end of their showcase and that the girls would be having a fan meeting and sign tomorrow morning. The girls and Jay went backstage where the 'its our time' crew as well as the showcase crew had gathered together with a cake to celebrate the girls first showcase.


WELL SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG, BUT ONCE AGAIN I HAD THE CHAPTER DONE AND THEN EITHER MY STUPID LAPTOP OR THE WEBSITE MADE THE WINDOW REFRESH AND I LOST EVERYTHING I WROTE YESTERDAY -___-

ANYWAYS!! YAY THE GIRLS ARE FINALLY ON THEIR WAY TO BEING WORLDWIDE IDOLS!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!

LOL so I cant wait for the next chapter cause well... its a surprise on who the girls will meet at the music performance in the next chapter xp BTW sorry if you girls dont like mr bang bang as the debut single you could always pretend its some other song you like lol

I think the showcase was kickass dont you?

-ALY <3