Night Out Part 2

Amazing 6 || SidusHQ Girl Group

The group minus Chen and Tao were having a great time on the dance floor that they didn't notice Infinite enter the club. It was Alyssa that noticed them first. She squealed, which caught everyone's attention, as she hopped up and down. Without a word she grabbed the nearest member of her group, Chanmi and rushed over to them. Mila joined Alyssa by and also grabbing the nearest girl, which happened to be Arianna. Both Chanmi and Arianna screamed as they were unexpectedly pulled away. Taeyoung sighed, shaking her head at her band mates actions.

"Excuse us," Taeyoung linked arms with Kira, whom was completely confused by the whole scene and lead her towards Infinite.

Lay was not at all pleased. If he was a cartoon character there would be stream coming out of his ears but he played it cool. Sorta...

Lay rolled his eyes before him, Xiumin, Kris and Luhan followed the girls to unwillingly greet Infinite. He was even more unpleased to see Alyssa and Sungyeol greeted eachother with a hug.

Mila also greeted L with a hug. Taeyoung and Kira greet Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Sungjong. Arianna and Woohyun greeted eachother. Chanmi greeted Hoya.

Lay, Luhan, Kris and Xiumin were just in ear shot when the seven members compliment the girls are their looks. The girls thanked him.

Just as the four EXO members met up with the group when a song played. None of the guys knew it but it was clear that the girls knew it and loved it when they screamed "I love this song!"

The girls ran off before the guys had a chance to say anything. Of course the guys followed. They all froze mesmerized by the girls' movements on the dance floor. Some had to pick their jaws up off the floor.

Take it Off by Kesha

Once the girls finished their routine they wave the guys over to join them.

Exo joins them minus Tao and Chen of course. Hoya, Dongwoo, L and Sungyeol join as well. Sunggyu heads to the bar instead with Sungjong tagging along. Woohyun spies a pretty lady alone at said bar and moves in.

Kris, Ari, Luhan and Chanmi are in their own little pairs. Hoya, Dongwoo, Taeyoung and Kira are in a group including Xiumin. Mila and L are dancing together. Ally, Lay and Sungyeol are in a group. Both Lay and Sungyeol are trying way too hard to get her attention. Alyssa is growing tried of their constant bickering and tries to lighten the mood.

Let me be your hero

The soft beat of Enrigue Iglesias's song Hero played through the speakers.

Would you dance, if I asked you to dance?

Luhan asks Chanmi to dance with him and she agrees. He places his hands on her hips and Chanmi puts her hands on his shoulders lightly too shy to place her hands any farther.

Would you run, and never look back?

Without asking Kris places his hands on Ari's waist and pulls her close. Not expecting the sudden contact, she lightly jumps. Kris apologizes for startling her. Arianna tells him it's alight as she places her hands around his neck.

Would you cry, if you saw me crying?

Mila pulls a Kris and slyly wraps her arms around L's neck and pulls him close. If he was shocked by this it didn't show on his face. He simply put his hands on her waist.

And would you save my soul, tonight?

Meanwhile Xiumin had stumbled over to Lay and pulls him into a hug, "Man I love this song! It's just so beautiful!" Lay shakes his head at his friend's drunk behavior and tries to pry him off. Sungyeol sees his opportunity and asks Alyssa to dance with him. "Sure," Alyssa shrugs agreeing to his request by placing her hands on her shoulders. Sungyeol pumps his fist before wrapping his arms around her waist.

Lay sees this and silently curses before dragging Xiumin behind him as he angrily makes his way to the bar.

Hoya and Dongwoo excuse themselves and also head to the bar to join the other members of Infinite.

Kira and Taeyoung decide to go to the washroom to refresh. As they're fixing their make-up Kira realizes that she doesn't have her phone with her. "My phone! I can't find it!" Panic begins to flood her system. Taeyoung is quick to reassure her, "You probably left it on the table." "Right." The duo head out the door and to the VIP area.

Once they reach the area Kira frantically began searching through the whole VIP area. Once she checked the table and it wasn't there she began looking in between the couch cushions. She even pull Tao and Chen outta her way as she continued her search.

"What's going on?" Chen asked concerned. "Yeah is everything okay?" Tao questioned also showing worry for the youngest female member of Amazing 6.

"NO! Everything is not okay!" Kira exclaimed as she paused only momentarily from her search which only caused more confusion for the guys.

"She lost her cell phone," Taeyoung filled in as she crouched down to check if the phone was on the floor or under the couches but it wasn't there.

"It's not here!" Kira sunk down on the couch in defeaf as tears filled her eyes. Taeyoung sat down beside Kira and wrapped her arms around her in comfort.

Tao and Chen began freaking out once Kira started crying. Tao tried his bbuing bbuing and when that failed he left to find the rest of Amazing 6. Chen just stood there awkwardly.

Ari and Kris were deep in a conversation when Tao came up to them, "Help Dui Zhang! Help Umma! Kira is crying and I don't know what to do!"

"What!?" "Mwuh?" They both exclaimed. They made their way as Tao chased down Alyssa, Chanmi, L and Mila.

The awkward atmosphere between Luhan and Chanmi had all but disperse until Tao showed up panic-stricken shouting that Kira was crying then he was gone just as soon as he had appeared.
 
Chanmi and Luhan froze as they slowly digested Tao's words.
 
Alyssa and L were happily chatting when Tao popped up briefly explaining what had happened. Alyssa wasted no time as she dragged Sungyeol with her to where everyone else was gathering.
 
Mila too had darted to VIP spot with L in toe once earring what Tao had said.


The five girls surrounded Kira all of them comforting her as their motherly sides tended to come out with the youngest girl. Taeyoung sat on her right side with her arm around her waist whispering words of reassurance. Alyssa sat on her left side rubbing smoothing circles on her back while Arianna is gently wiping away Kira's tears and smeared makeup with some napkins. Mila is kneeling in front of Kira also reassuring her that everything is alright.

Chanmi is standing nearby observing the table, an icy aura coming off of her in heavy waves. She was sure that she had witnessed Kira placing her phone on the table. The guys are unsure how to deal with a crying girl, so they stood back awkwardly next to Chanmi.

Mila asks Kira where she last had it to which Kira tells them she last had it here just before they started to dance.

"Did you two see anyone else here while we were gone?" Taeyoung asked Chen and Tao seeing as they were the only ones here during the whole time, they were to engrossed in what ever they were doing to even notice anything.

"But the glasses are gone," Chanmi takes a step forward after assessing the situation.

"Well then the waitress took them of course," Tao spoke up as well, who else would take away the piles of shot glasses that were on the table. And that's when it all clicked! It was the waitress!

"What did she look like?" Chanmi questions the guys, staring down at each of them especially Luhan who raised his hands in innocence.

"How are we suppose to know?" Sungyeol shrugs, looking down at Alyssa who rolled her eyes as L nodded in agreement.

"Not you two," Alyssa snapped at them. Her frustration coming through.

"I don't remember what she looks like," Luhan speaks up looking at his group mates seeing similar responses.

"How can you not remember!" Arianna nearly snarled as she jumped to her feet, "You guys were all chatty with her!"

"Ari?" Kris didn't understand why the girls were reacting like this. None of the guys did. They know that the girls are upset because Kira is crying but this was getting a little too much. The guys were beginning to wonder if they were having mood swings or something.

"This is getting us no where! Let's just split up into groups and see if we can find her." Mila grabs L's arms and disbands from the group before anyone has a say. Ari and Kris head to the other tables on the far side. Tao and Chen pair off.  Ally disappears with Sungyeol.  Chanmi walk off with Luhan.


Meanwhile back at the bar the rest of Infinite were having a drinking contest with Sungjong as the judge.

Xiumin is too busy chatting up Lay, he was doing most of the talking not even noticing that Lay wasn't paying attention

Lay was eavesdropping instead, on some conversation that a waitress was having about how she had managed to get a phone from Exo's table and how she could get his group members' numbers. There was one problem though, she couldn't figure out the passcode.

Lay looked up to see the waitress from before. Her name tag stated that her name was Mi-Young. The cell phone she was holding had to be one of the girls after all it was quite girlish. Well he had to do what was right.

He cleared his throat gaining her attention. With one hard stare was all it took for the young woman to gulp realizing that she had been caught red handed. Lay held out his hand impatiently motioning with his fingers in a hurry fashion. Once the cell was in his grasp he was off before the waitress had a chance to apologize.

"Hey man what was that- Wait! Where are you going?" Xiumin clumsy chase after Lay.

"Does this belong to anyone?" Lay asked as he arrived holding up the mobile for all to see.

A grin slowly appears on her face, "Yeah." Kira pounces on Lay, "Thank you so much!"

The small group burst out laughing as Kira twirled about while cuddling with her mobile.

Everyone else came just in time to see Kira spinning around. Taeyoung and Xiumin were laughing and Lay was shaking his head chuckling all the while. Kira see them and tells them that everything is okay thanks to Lay.

Alyssa thanks him by hugging him and placing a peck on his cheek. Sungyeol gawks at the scene. How he wished that he was in Lay's shoes. Lay mentally jumped for joy as he hugged Ally back.

"Oh no we're late!" Taeyoung exclaimed, "We promised our manager that we would be home by midnight and we're already 15 minutes late!"

"This is all your fault!" Arianna Chanmi but the icy glare from her had Ari hiding behind Kris. "That's what I thought," Chanmi grinned in victory. Luhan and Kris laughed at the girls' little scene.

"Well it was fun while it lasted. We have to do this again sometime," Mila added with her arm linked with L's. The group chorused their agreement.

"Well since we're already late is it alright if we take some quick pictures?" Kira questioned pulling her best aegyo. Tao also joined in with his "Buing Buing!" Both leaders couldn't say no.


So sorry for the really late update! I've been so busy with trying to save money for Germany. I plan on going there for a couple of weeks with a friend. I'll update a lot more faster next time cause I really do care about you guys. Sorry if my slow update as angered anyone so I'm adding a couple of gifs to make up for it. Well that's it for now so KittyKatNinja4eva out!