Chapter VI- Meeting more than just fans

Amazing 6 || SidusHQ Girl Group

"Unnie is so pretty" compliment a girl smiling widely as Chanmi signed the photo that she had handed her. Chanmi thanked the fan and passed the photo down to Arianna to sign as well.

The girls were having their first fan meeting and signing the day after their successful showcase. There were many fans, male and female (suprisingly,) and after answering a few questions from their fans they held the signing. Kira was at the beginning of the table, next to her was Alyssa then Chanmi, Arianna and Mila were next then lastly was Taeyoung. "Well that was the last one right?" asked Kira turning to look at Alyssa who nodded looking at the male fan that had taken a photo with all the girls.

All the girls got up from their seats and Taeyoung stretched her arms until her heard Mila ask, "who are they? fans?"

"Annyong!" said a familiar voice and all the girls turned around to see seven males greeting them, "ah BTOB oppas!" said Kira causing all the girls to bow to them, "what are you guys doing here?" she asked.

Eunkwang gestured to Peniel and Sungjae who both looked away, "we all felt bad that we didnt attend your showcase and these two came up with the idea of coming at to your fan signing."

"Well.. we wont be seeing you girls at all anymore..." said Sungjae pouting his lips lightly and the rest of BTOB nodded their heads. Minhyuk went in the middle of Alyssa and Chanmi, placing his arms around the both of them he said "we like having you girls as dongsaengs so we wanted to say congrats on the showcase, good luck on the stage debut, and when we come back we have to get together."

"Can I have a photo with you leader Tae?" Peniel cutely asked, turning to Taeyoung with a grin on his face and s added by asking the other girls for photos as well. The two maknaes, Sungjae and Kira took a photo together while Changsub and Hyunsik took their photo with Chanmi, Eunkwang and Mila held peace signs up in their photo together, Arianna and Ilhoon made funny faces together while Alyssa and Minhyuk pouted in their photo.

"Well, we gotta go guys" said Eunkwang gathering s together after they were done with the last and only group photo that both groups managers had taken. "Wheres maknae?" asked Changsub looking around to see Sungjae taking Kira's cellphone and adding something, most likely his number, to it before handing it back.

"Aw I want one of their numbers!" complained Minhyuk and Hyunsik only causing Eunkwang to yank them back when they tried to walk to the girls who had already begun leaving.

The girls had gotten into their van, excitedly discussing the fan meeting that had just taken place. "A fan gave me this" said Alyssa pulling out a large Hello Kitty plush that was dressing in a kimino. She grinned as she hugged it, all the girls were sharing what their favorite gift had been that the fans had given them.

"Well this is my favorite, its amazing" said Arianna gesturing to the box of Pokemon cards that was sitting on the seat next to her, "I didnt have time to go and buy these new packets" she added looking through the box.

Chanmi pointed at the assorted American brand of chocolates that a male fan gave her and their manager turned from his front seat to say "yeah and we need to check those before anything, you know in case its from an anti... dont need something happening when you debt right away."

"Do we have antis? Everyone does right...." said Kira with a frown on her face but she pushed the idea out of her head and jumped up and down on her seat as she held out a box set of dvd's, "you know I didnt get to watch this drama because of training... wait, thats weird that fans know what we have and what we dont..." she said.

"Guess you have to check these out too huh?" asked Mila holding out a box of cupcakes from a local bakery, Taeyoung nodded handing their manager the box of assorted sweets that someone gave her. Soon enough after discussing the gifts and things their fans had said to them, the girls had arrived at the location of the music show. Their manager had walked them into the dressing room that they would be sharing with another idol group and then went to go see the shows schedule. "Did the door just say M.I.B and Amazing 6?!" Mila barely whispered as she sat down in a chair for the hair stylist to restyle her hair.

"M.I.B just sit down on the chairs on the opposite side, we're sorry you had to share the room but there isnt much space with the large amount of performers today" said the voice of the main stylist as M.I.B walked into the dressing room already dressed in their perfomance outfits.

Taeyoung gestured for the girls to stand and they all bowed and greeted the older males which they returned, "Oh your the girls that are debutting today right? Uh Amazing 6? Kangnam hyung and 5ZIC have been watched your show" said SIMS after they each introduced themselves to one another.

Both of the named males glared at SIMS before everyone was called back to their seats to have their hair  done. "Well good luck on your debut, we'll be cheering you on" said Kangnam with a sweet smile on his face after taking the girls mini album from Taeyoung.

"So we still have time left til our performance, can we go meet some other idols?" asked Arianna, her, Alyssa and Mila all looked at Taeyoung with puppy dog expressions on their faces. At first she refused but ended up giving in when they began telling Taeyoung "We love you unnie!"

"Lets all go together so no one gets lost or in trouble okay?" conditioned Taeyoung and she pulled Chanmi on her feet to follow the excited foreign members.

Mila, Arianna, Alyssa and eventually Kira, were all practically running through the halls in excitment to find any other idols to meet, and Arianna ended up bumping into someone because she wasnt looking where she was going. "Oh mianhae! Omo... your-" she started after raising up from bowing at the person to see Jinyoung from B1A4.

"Wait for us" said a voice and the rest of B1A4 showed up behind Jinyoung who was watching Arianna with amused eyes. "Oh hello" said the same voice that belonged to Sandeul. Taeyoung and Chanmi walked up behind their four members and all together they introduced themselves and left not before handing them a copy of their debut mini album. While walking through the halls the girls met, Sistar, APINK, Teen Top, B.A.P, 4minute and most of the other groups that were performing today. Mila named all the idols that they had met and asked "so is that everyone whose performing today?"

"Ani, you didnt name Infinite" said a male voice following a gasp from Alyssa when the girls turned to see Infinite in front of them, "or EXO" added another voice from behind the girls.

"Annyeonghaseyo!!" the girls said together as everyone bowed to one another and the introductions began, which took long seeing as how all twelve members of EXO were there as well as the seven members of Infinite.

"We gotta go but come by our dressing room so we can actually talk more" said Suho as he gestured for the EXO members to follow him. The four Chinese members, Lay, Kris, Tao and Luhan had said something in Mandarin after they walked away from the girls.

"So we finally meet our biggest fan" said Woohyun smirking as Alyssa looked up with a blush once he put his arms around her shoulders. Sunggyu hit Woohyun in the back of his head and reluctantly he pulled away from Alyssa who looked like she was about to faint, "excuse him and his over excessive skinship."

Arianna giggled at her member before saying "so that means you watched our show or the last epsiode at least" and Dongwoo grinned as he nodded. "Your whole group is interesting" he said.

Taeyoung raised an eyebrow and asked "good interesting or bad interesting?"

"He meant it in a good way" explained Sungjong and he added "we were even more happier watching when we found out one of you was a fan of us and Hoya hyung was jumping around the dorm when you said he was your bias" causing Hoya to laugh nervously as he avoided anyones glance.

Sungyeol grinned at Hoya before taking a step forward, "but why him? I'm obviously more handsome" he said looking straight into Alyssa's eyes.

Alyssa opened to say something but couldnt think of anything to say and she looked at Mila to help her out, "well I think he's the best looking" said Mila nodding her head at L whose eyes widened but he quickly returned them to normal size and thanked her.

 "Guys, its rehearsal time" said Infinite's manager and he looked at the girls, "oh Dae Ho ah was searching for you girls, one of the EXO boys said you were with them, but you need to rehearse as well." The girls went to the stage with Infinite and their manager and sat down waiting for their turn to rehearse. EXO went on the stage to rehearse once they arrived, "wheres the other six of them?" asked Arianna when she noticed only EXO-K was performing, Kira grinned at the older girl, "why? you found some piece of eye candy in EXO-M?"

Arianna rolled her eyes and didnt bother answering the question, she turned her attention to the stage when she heard what sounded like Mandarin Chinese and saw EXO-M had taken the stage. "So they only speak Mandarin or something?" asked Chanmi not even noticing that she was staring at a particular member until his eyes caught hers. She looked away and listened to Sungjong explain about EXO, ignoring the very loud conversation between Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Woohyun and Alyssa which was causing the Hoya and Mila to laugh.

Kira's cell phone began playing her message tone and she rushed to find it to turn it to vibrate, "'I'm bored, hyungs fell asleep on this plane ride and I dont feel like speaking, wanna talk?'" read Kira looking at the message in confusion until she looked at the contact 'The Handsome Sungjae.'

"And you talk about me" said Arianna looking over Kira's shoulders at the phone as she responded. 

Once EXO had finished their rehearsal, Infinite was called to the stage by the director and Sehun pointed out that the seats next to the girls were available. "So were we any good?" asked Kai with a smirk that said he already knew their answer as he plopped himself into the chair next to Taeyoung.  "Aish you took my seat!" complained Chanyeol as he sat down next to Kai who just stuck his tongue out at him.

Arianna complimented Chen, who was sitting next to her with Kris, Tao and Xiumin next to him. "Thank you" said Kris in English shocking Arianna and they begun talking in English since they were both more comfortable with that language than Korean. "Aigo... I feel awkward in between them" said Chen getting up and walking to sit next to Lay.

"So what did you think of the preview to our performance?" asked D.O sitting down next to Alyssa along with Suho and Lay. "Ah, it was very good, EXO FIGHTING!" she said smiling at him and before he could ask another question she sat straighter in her seat and leaned forward excitedly watching the stage as Infinite begun rehearsing.

"She prefers them over us" said Lay to Suho who shrugged at him, "you cant win all their hearts" said Suho as Lay turned to look at her, she was cheering for Infinite and she held up a heart sign when Woohyun did one for her.

"Why? Your jealous or something?" asked Suho watching Lay watch Alyssa, Lay furrowed his eyebrows at him and shook his head vigorously looking forward but Suho caught his eyes peeking at her.

D.O turned to look at Chanmi who was on his other side and joined the conversation that Baekhyun, Sehun and Luhan were having with her. "Someone should tell her to close , a fly might go in" commented Lay resting his head back on the seat, Chen looked at him, nudging him in the ribs with his elbow to keep him quiet.

"Okay ladies of Amazing 6, come on up" said the director and they walked up to the stage listening to the director and their manager before the music began playing. The boys of EXO had all changed their seats so that they were all sitting together, which made room for Infinite to sit down next to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu7aCZq5PvQ

No one in the audience spoke as the girls begun rehearsing which only made them more nervous since everyone was watching them. "So professional, you sure none of you did this in a previous life?" asked the director causing Chanmi to sarcastically respond "if it was in a previous life how would we know?"

"WAH! AMAZING 6!!!" cheered Infinite standing on their feet, clapping once they were done. This caused all the idols and crew to stare at them, EXO got up as well and shouted for the girls. "Are all guys like this in Korea?" asked Mila in a whisper to Taeyoung who shook her head, the girls bowed embarrassedly and got off the stage.

Kira went to sit down with Taeyoung and continued sending Sungjae text messages now that she was done while Taeyoung spoke with M.I.B. Chanmi sat down and Baekhyun, Sehun, Luhan and D.O moved to continue speaking with her, like wise when Arianna sat down with Alyssa on her right Kris was behind her and spoke to them. Eventually they switched to speaking Korean because Tao, Xiumin, Chen and now Lay were just watching them not understanding English. "So are you girls nervous? You must be" asked Chen happy that they finally included him and the others in their conversation, before Alyssa or Arianna could respond, Sungyeol and Dongwoo walked up "Alyssa ah come over here, why dont you want to be with your bias and ideal guy Hoya?" asked Dongwoo smirking.

Sungyeol looked at him then at Alyssa who appeared flustered, "ah your so embarrassing, I never said he was my ideal guy....." This caused Dongwoo to laugh but neither Sungyeol or Alyssa were amused and she excused herself turning to leave.

"We've only met them for a bit and they already love teasing her" said Arianna with a laugh and continued the conversation she was having before. But she was cut off by a voice saying "psh, their all over her like they havent seen a girl in years" and everyone looked at Lay with confused expressions. Tao followed his gaze and saw the members of Infinite talking with Alyssa and Mila. Their just talking to them thought Tao shaking his head.

The director had announced that everyone go to their dressing room, to change their clothes and prepare for the show. "Well, Amazing 6 and EXO should get together to hang out or something" said Kris getting up, "or maybe just you and me.... I mean if.. you know no one else wants to... uh.. yeah" he said turning bright red and bowed walking away from Arianna.

"Smooth one" commented Xiumin with a laugh as they caught up with the rest of EXO.   

Taeyoung and Kira waited for Alyssa, Mila, Arianna and Chanmi, they all walked to their shared dressing room and rushed to change before M.I.B came in. "Why are we sharing with a male group?" asked Chanmi getting irritated as she fumbled with the buttons of her shirt. Taeyoung giggled when she saw Chanmi picking on the left boot on her right foot, "that doesnt seem right now does it?" she asked.

Once they were all done getting dressed and fixing their hair and makeup, they sat down on the couch that was in the middle of the room and a light knock was heard following Sungjong asking "is everyone decent?" and he opened the door covering his eyes with his hands. He didnt hear any screams and took that as a good sign so he opened his eyes slightly, "oh, hyungs sent me to wish you all good luck on your stage since I was done before all of them, Amazing 6 Fighting! Sungjong cutely raised his fist before turning around to walk out.

"Well girls come on, we gotta go to the stage" said their manager finally appearing in their dressing room and giving them the thumbs up. They were quiet as they made their way through the hall and once again stopped right before the stage.

Taeyoung took a deep breathe and they all huddled together, "this is just like yesterday, lets do amazing once again, FIGHTING!"

"Hyungs their announcing those girls!" said Sehun rushing into EXO's dressing room causing the chatter to stop and Suho moved to grab the remote but Kris reached it first, pressing a button to turn the tv on to the music bank. The opening video was playing as the girls were introduced one by one until the stage went black, Amazing 6 appeared as the stage turned bright white.

D.O, Sehun, Chanyeol, Chen, Xiumin and Baekhyun sat in front of the tv, much to the dismay of the wardrobe noonas while Kris, Suho, Tao, Kai and Luhan sat on the couch. "Dont act like your so uninterested" said Tao grinning at Lay who was standing to the side making it seem like he wasnt watching, Lay rolled his eyes but stood behind the couch to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UM-z9Jg85g&feature=related

"Wah! They were so good and cute!" exclaimed Chanyeol with a huge smile on his face and D.O nodded "you know hyung there's six of them and six of us, we should do a special stage or something, you should really ask manager hyung to make it happen" he said looking at Suho who raised an eyebrow as the members of EXO-K began discussing who they would want to partner with.

Luhan poked Sehun, "what about us" he asked crossing his arms gesturing to the other six that completed EXO. "I dont think we should share" said Baekhyun smiling innocently as he ushered Luhan away.

"I'm going to congratulate them" said Kris to Lay who followed him out discreetly, "pssst! wait for me! if anyone of us will get to do a stage with them it should be us, it'll almost be all foreigners" said Luhan catching up to his two members.

They knocked on the door only to see Infinite waiting in the room, "oh hello" smiled Sunggyu as the three Chinese EXO members bowed to them. Before anyone could say another word they heard the girls voices talking excitedly as they entered the room.

"Congratulations!" all the male idols said and the girls bowed smiling at them. "You all were amazing" said Woohyun wiggling his eyebrows at them and the Infinite boys stayed until their manager came looking for them. "Now its your turn to watch us" said Dongwoo sadly patting Mila's shoulder as they walked out.

The three Chinese boys stayed back since their stage wasnt for awhile, "so why do you like Infinite so much?" asked Lay breaking Alyssa's focus from the tv screen to him. "Oh god, I seriously dont want to heard her explain about them again" said Chanmi slapping her forehead getting up from he spot next to Alyssa and stood next to Luhan who had been watching her.

Once Infinite had finished performing, EXO's main manager came into their dressing room for Luhan, Kris  and Lay to go to the stage to perform. "Good luck" said Arianna mainly to Kris who smiled softly at her. At the end of the show, everyone had to go to the stage and Amazing 6 stood next to Infinite and EXO, that day Wondergirls won.


So there you go another chapter, sorry it always takes forever for me to update x\

Anyways I started a oneshot collection lol http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/234511/this-thing-called-love-one-shot-collection-kpop-oneshot

So check that out to

-ALY <3