Unseen Footage

Amazing 6 || SidusHQ Girl Group

He really should have been careful. He should have seen this coming. But the Maknae was too busy laughing his head off to notice the three slime cover girls plotting their revenge. After all revenge is a must.

"Alright we are offline! Good show everyone! Good work! Outstanding!" The producer yelled as people began putting away equipment and such.

Mila, Ari and Kira glared at the Diva Maknae as they wiped the sticky substance off their faces. They were quick to figure out that Sungjong had caused this. He was after all doubled over, laughing hysterically while holding tightly are to what looked like a small hand device.

The three glanced at each other and without any words they knew what each other had in mind. Their fellow clean teammates along with the rest of the winners were much too busy cheering their victory and lack of gross slime to notice anything. As rest of the losers were trying to wipe off the slime and not to slip on the slick floors.

Mila motioned towards Sungjong before giving a thumbs down. Kira and Ari nodded in agreement, determination shining in their eyes as they made their move. They carefully slither their way around their fellow fallen idols, advancing on their target.

Barely three feet away from Infinite's Maknae the trio pounced. They screamed as they grabbed him into a group hug.

"Hey! Let go of me! You're getting slime on me!" Sungjong shouted as he tried to escape.

"That's the idea," Mila held on firmly to his waist as Ari made sure to get some on his face.

Kira held onto his arms as best as she could so he couldn't pry them off. "Oppa just embrace it!"

"Yeah right! Somebody help me!" He managed to get one arm free and grabbed Ari's wrist just as she was about to put some 'gel' into his hair.

"No one can save you!" Ari fired back as she tried to free herself.

Everyone was staring at the scene. Some laughing, some standing there clueless, some cheering them on and others wondering why they had to be in the same group as them.

But that ended when the trio finally released Sungjong. He sure did look scarily as he wiped his face but that didn't stop the trio. Oh no they were much to far from getting their revenge.

Kira, Ari and Mila turned to the clean members of Amazing 6 with smirks.

Alyssa backed up, "Don't even think about it!" Taeyoung's eyes narrowed as she glared at them. Chanmi gulped before taking a few steps back.

And just like that World War III broke out...

Arianna dashed after Chanmi yelling at Tao, whom was near her, to help. Tao quickly joined in wanting to help his friend seeing as he wasn't help in the games eariler. Kris, not liking the fact that Ari had picked Tao instead of him again, decided in joining the duo. Luhan's eyes widen as he pulled Chanmi behind him trying to protect her. He tried blocking Ari from getting to Chanmi but was soon grabbed by Tao and Kris. Ari thanked the guys as she whirled around them and barreled into Chanmi for a hug. The two girls screamed as they lost their footing from the slime and falled to the ground. The three members of EXO paused turning their attention to the two girls. Chanmi and Ari just lay there hugging each other as they laughed.

Kris and Tao releases Luhan from their strong grip before approaching the girls. Kris chuckled as he helped Ari up. Luhan asked Chanmi if she was okay as he too helped her up. But the four failed to notice as Tao ran off.

Meanwhile Mila had bolted after Alyssa. L tried backing Mila up but was met head on by Sungyeol who was protecting Alyssa. L's temper was beginning to get the best of him as he found it very hard to get pass Sungyeol. He wanted to back Mila but Sungyeol just kept getting in the way! Sungyeol is smart man and easily read L's movement and followed accordingly. He wasn't about to let anyone get to Alyssa. He felt very protective over her. But as the two men were facing off, they failed to noticed Woohyun sneaking up to Alyssa and pulling her into an embrace from behind causing her to scream in surprise. Mila joined in making Alyssa the middle of a sandwich hug.

Alyssa's scream and Mila's cry of victory snapped Sungyeol and L out of their little battle, L huffed and walked away from the whole scene while Sungyeol began yelling as he tried pulling Woohyun off of Alyssa, only to have Woohyun turn to hug him instead.

Lay stood there not paying attention to his surroundings as he only pay attention to Alyssa. He glared at Sungyeol for his closeness with Ally, he was not pleased at all. Chen just silently and calmly walks up to Lay and places his wet cover slime arm around Lay's shoulders and pulls him into a side hug commenting how much fun this was.

As the other girls had run off Kira grabbed Sungjae and the two chased after Amazing 6's Leader Taeyoung. The two don't get far as Peniel shields Taeyoung with the help of Leader Eunkwang. Peniel was never one for words but he decided to let his actions speak for themself. He couldn't let anything happen to Taeyoung. He just couldn't. "Sorry there Selca Princess but we can't let you pass," Eunkwang easily lifted blocked Kira with his towering form as Kira tried to side step him. Sungjae tried his best to help Kira pass his two Hyungs but the Maknaes were no match. Ilhoon tries to step in to help is grabbed of behind by Hyunsik. So what is Ilhoon to do? He turns on Hyunsik and slimes him instead.

Taeyoung breathed in a sigh of relief, "Looks like I'm safe."

"I wouldn't count on that."

Taeyoung had barely no time to register whom had said that before she was pulled into a group hug by the other members of her group. Alyssa, Mila, Ari and Chanmi had seen their maknae having trouble with their Leader-unnie and decided to help out the youngest. Taeyoung yelped shocked of the surprise attack. This dragged both Eunkwang's and Peniel's attention giving Kira a chance to slide pass them and join the group hug.

Meanwhile MC Minhyuk is standing the background watching as quietly as possible not wanting to get noticed and get slimed. But of course he fails to notice Changsub charging at him before it's too late. It happens so fast that Minhyuk has no time to realize what's going on as Changsub pushes him to the ground.

Seeing the girls gang up on each other, Maknae Ilhoon and Hyunsik decide to follow their example and attack Peniel and Eunkwang from behind.

Meanwhile if anyone was wandering where Tao had run off to, he had chased Xiumin and was just finally able to catch him with the help of Chen of course.

In the middle of all this chaos, Dongwoo is captured and slimed by Sunggyu and both gang up on Hoya and quickly slime him too.

And in last than five minutes World War III ends with every Idol covered in gooey confetti mixed slime.

This is the unseen footage of Pushing the Limit.


Hello everyone! I am your new co-author KittyKatNinja4eva! But please call me Kat. This is the first chapter that I have written, with some help from the toINFINITEandbeyond, for the Amazing 6 series.

I hope you all like it! :) Cause I had fun while writing this X3

Oh by the way I don't own these gifs. Credit to the rightful owners.


THIS WAS THE SURPRISE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! THERES A CO AUTHOR! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

That means quicker updates since theres two people writing!!!! Doesnt everyone think that nice? Hope you liked the surprise then XD

This is a little taste of her writing so look forward to Kat's writing as well as mine of course !

Ally out <3