Chapter IV- Fitting in

Amazing 6 || SidusHQ Girl Group

THE ITALICS= narrators voice

THE GREEN= captions that show on tv for the show

THE BLUE= Japanese

THE RED= English

WHEN THE PD ASKS QUESTIONS= interview time

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Friday EP 6 (a/n: skipping two eps) 

What will the girls fourth important idol lesson from sunbae Jay Park be today? Lets go find out!

EVERYONE!!!! ITS OUR TIME!

"So I'm going to be taking my dongsaengs out to eat" said Jay as he pushed the glass door and walked into the SidusHQ building. As he neared the practice room the girls debut single filled the hallway and Jay grinned "they should be hungry after practicing since 6 am, I know I am."

A SNEAK PEEK AT THE GIRLS DANCE...

Three girls were in the front and the rest of the girls were a step to the right and behind them. Kira, Mila and Alyssa slid through Arianna, Taeyoung and Chanmi, they all turned and moved their bodies to the music that was coming out from the stereo. They hadnt noticed Jay or the camera crew watching them in awe until Jay clapped right when they formed their ending pose. "Ah Jay oppa" said Taeyoung bowing along with all the girls.

"That was really good, with all this practice you'll do amazing on your showcase and debut" said Jay with an expression that showed he intended the pun he had just said, on his face. The girls bowed again to him before Mila asked "so what are you doing here?" in a slightly loud voice causing Alyssa to nudge her in the ribs.

 

"I'm here for your next lesson obviously! Lets go" he said with a small smile on his face as he adjusted the hat that graced his head. The girls didnt ask anymore questions and raced to pack their things before following Jay out the building and into the black van.

Kira whispered "where are we going?" to Arianna who shrugged her shoulders in response "How am I suppose to know?"

"How is this suppose to be apart of our lesson?" asked Alyssa as the car entered the parking lot of what appeared to be a restaurant and came to a stop. Jay got out the van without a word and opened the door holding it for the girls, they gave each other confused looks before Taeyoung took a step outside.

They entered the restaurant that was nicely decorated inside and out, following Jay to a table with seven seats in the back. "Why are we here?" asked Chanmi looking around before she took a seat next to Arianna.

Jay peeked at the girls from over the menu that the waitress had handed out when they sat down. Seeing the confused expressions Jay put his menu down and answered "we're here to eat?" as if it was a question.

"Well duh!" said Mila receiving looks from the girls and Jay causing her to giggle slightly before setting her eyes down on the menu that was completely written in hangul. "Oh god... I'm horrible at reading hangul" complained Alyssa when she saw the menu and a murmur of agreement can from the girls.

Jay smiled "and that is when we begin our lesson for today.... dealing with the cultural differences and attempting to fit in this society." 

"So we're learning to fit in by eating?" asked Kira her eyes searching through the different plates that filled the table causing to water. 

Jay nodded and begun explaining to them about his experience when he first arrived in Seoul with little knowledge of Korean culture. "I only ate a few things... the stuff my mom would always make other than that I practically starved myself because I didnt know about this food."

"Its funny how our lesson involved eating... but I'm not complaining because I was hungry!" said Mila seriously causing the PD and cameraman to laugh.

He picked up a plate and took some of the food off of it placing in on his plate before passing it around and explaining what it was to the girls. This continued for some time each time at least one of the girls were hesitate or did not like the food proving Jay's point about the major difference from their food in America or Japan to Korea. "You know even after being here for months.... I still feel awkward walking outside... I wonder if people are going to accept us after our debut or not" said Arianna with a sigh.

"Believe it or not I felt the same way because I'm Korean-American" Jay responded causing all the girls to look at him surprised. After Jay finished telling them about the different plates on the table and trying them, he put his chopsticks down before saying "well... thats kinda it for me, I have to practice and you girls have your photoshoot."

"Did you enjoy any of the food that your sunbae specifically picked out for you girls?" asked the PD curiously turning her head to look at Taeyoung.

Taeyoung nodded her head and answered "Well.... I've been in Seoul the longest so I'm used to the food by now but Jay sunbae picked out different dishes that I never tried and I enjoyed them very much, kasamnida sunbae!"

"When Jay sunbae... oppa.... whatever.. said that at first he felt out of place it made me realize that we may never fit in.... if the only thing that made him stand out was that he was American...... well we're American and half of us arent Asian or Korean...." said Alyssa slumping her shoulders and pouting slightly. "But as long as we're all together I know nothing else matters... expect our fans and supporters as well."

"So, so far we've learned about being prepared to always be in front of a camera" said Mila.

"And how we have to consider our fans and how we interact with them" added Kira.

"Then there was the lesson on always working on our talents, especially our dancing, singing and rapping for the rappers" chimed in the quiet Chanmi. 

"All of this plus our language lessons"

"Now we can add learning the Korean culture through food!" giggled Alyssa placing her arms around the shoulders of Kira and Taeyoung. "Lets hurry up we have a photoshoot to do"

AH LETS MOVE ON TO THE GIRLS FIRST PHOTOSHOOT....

"I'm ready for my close up" said Mila loudly upon entering the location on the photoshoot. They were going to take photos inside a building, the crew were working on the set which was an all white and black striped background, the words Random 6 were written in script and a silver color across the background. It was a simple yet elegant background with white columns that had silver ribbon wrapped around it ending in a bow. There were blocks of white blending into the background for the girls to seat on.

The makeup artists and hairdressers all ushered the six girls into the seats for them to get ready. The photographer had spoken with the six girls and they decided that as leader Taeyoung would go first to set an example for the rest of them. The makeup artist lined her eyes with black eyeliner and curled her eyelashes applying mascara. The hairdresser pinner her hair up and wrapped a headscarf around her head. She quickly put on the outfit the wardrobe workers had picked out for her just in time for the photographer to call her over, "Unnie fighting!" said Arianna pumping her fist closing her eyes for the makeup artists to apply makeup.

"The concept of our debut is basically showing the world ourselves... thats why we barely have any makeup on, there werent no hair color changes, and our outfits arent so flashy..." said Kira to the camera causing the cameraman to zoom out and show her whole outfit.

"What do you think everyone?" asked Chanmi smiling slightly as she and Alyssa appeared behind the maknae. They all twirled around to show off their look and the cameraman answered with a thumbs up.

After Taeyoung successfully took her photos, one by one the rest of the girls went and after a few hours the girls were done with their individual and group photos. "We just finished our first photoshoot" smiled Mila as she bowed to the crew who began to pack their things and leave.

"So, we're finally reaching our debut....  next week is our showcase and then the day after we make our stage debut..." said Arianna with an expression on her face that said she didnt believe what was happening. The other five girls gathered around her and agreed, Taeyoung grinned and spoke up "so... no time to waste we have to practice!"'

"Ugh!!!"

"I'm tired from today"

AND SO THIS CONCLUDES THE EPSIODE.. THE GIRLS ARE OFF TO PRACTICE SOME MORE TO GIVE US AN AMAZING SHOWCASE!

 

_________________________________________________________________

SidusHQ releases Amazing 6's concept photos

After the airing of 'Its our time' SidusHQ released the very photos that we saw the girls of Amazing 6 take during their first photoshoot. All the girls were photographed against a simple white background, each of them were dressed in normal 'non flashy clothing.' The whole idea was to show the world who each girl is as individuals.

The cute maknae Kira, shows off her aegyo and how a true maknae should act. Next, Arianna lets us see her edgy side dressed in all black we see whose the sassy one. Alyssa stands with a whimsical air around her giving us the feel of her daydreamer attitude while Chanmi gives us a distance stare that tells us why shes the ice princess of the group. We see why Mila is the wild child through her wild hair and strong stare. Lastly our aegyo leader shows us that leaders can be responsible and cute at the same time.

Check out the photos below here!

   

    

      

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY GUYS THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IN TWO(?) WEEKS, I HAVENT HAD TIME TO WRITE LATELY, JUNE IS A BUSY MONTH SINCE THERES SO MANY BIRTHDAYS AND FAMILY GATHERINGS FOR ME -.-

I feel like this chapter was rushed and makes little sense but eh...

Anyways another lame chapter, I skipped forward and most likely I'll skip forward in the next chapter just so we could actually see some of the guys.

- aly <3