Night out

Amazing 6 || SidusHQ Girl Group

Music Bank's half a year special performances were just about finished and everyone was either in their dressing rooms or in the hallways waiting for the last couple of performances to be done. All of EXO came together to perform their song together while Infinite performed with Teen Top. Amazing 6 just up to do a special stage with their label mate Jay Park.

Amazing 6 began making their way to the stage with Jay, "Hey you guys were great" commented Chanmi passing by the members of EXO who all looked up to see her smiling at them, most of them either looked shocked at the compliment coming from her or faintly blushed and thanked her.

"You know all of us should go out, hang together without all the cameras and stuff, be normal for a bit..." trailed off Kris as he passed a towel over his sweaty face and gestured towards the girls who were walking away from them. "Oh? Or maybe it could be because you want to spend some quality time with someone" said Tao nudging Chen to look at Kris' flushed face.

Lay went to stand next to Kris and said "Yeah, go make them join us," pushing the EXO-M leader in the direction of the girls who were standing with Jay waiting for the current performance to finish.

"Hey, what's up?" asked Taeyoung when she noticed Kris standing awkwardly to the side of her and her members, Kris opened his mouth and caught Arianna's gaze then closed his mouth.

"We wanted to know if you lovely ladies would like to join us and go out to some celebrity club in town" Tao said putting his arm around Arianna who smiled at him.

"What are they doing?" asked Luhan walking in between Xiumin and Sehun who responded "They want to hang out with the girls at that club that Kai took all of us before you six left to China, remember?"

"So, I'm guessing they said yes?" asked Lay looking up hopefully at Kris' smile and Tao's smirk, "Yup, its  going to be Amazing 6 and EXO...... Oh my god! What do I wear?" Kris begun freaking out and he rushed to the dressing room to think of an outfit.

"Come on I want to see them perform," said Sehun dragging Luhan with him to EXO's dressing room where a nice small television was playing the performances live.

"Ya ready? Jay Park... Amazing 6! Lets rock!" sang Jay and Arianna stepped onto the stage as she begun DoK2's rap, Jay begun to sing with Alyssa, Chanmi, Taeyoung and Kira dancing in the back dressed like how Jay's dancers normally dress with their hair tied in low ponytails. After the chorus Mila appeared like the female dancer normally does and danced with Jay.

Meanwhile, Infinite was also in their dressing room and watched the Sidus HQ family perform together, "Omo look its your girlfriend!" shouted Dongwoo, L followed Dongwoo's finger to the television just in time to see Mila bend over in front of Jay.

All of Infinite watched in amusement as L's eyes widened and then he quickly recomposed himself, "Yah! Shes not my girlfriend... shes... shes crazy!" retorted L causing Sungjong to roll his eyes and put a hand on L's shoulder, "Its okay, I actually think she likes you too."

"Really?" L immediately asked before he could think and everyone burst out laughing. "Nice one!" complimented Hoya high fiving the maknae while L glared at s.

After they finished performing Jay's Know Your Name, the girls began their song which at the last chorus Jay joined them and danced along till the end. Once they were done, they all walked off the stage and were greeted by the members of Infinite.

"That was really great! Right L?" said Sungjong nudging the former with his elbow and he picked up his head to nod, "He's just being shy right now, but he and all of us want to know what you girls are doing tonight... Maybe we could hang out?" grinned Sunggyu.

Kira opened and in an excited tone said "Oh we're going to hang out with EXO at some club!"

Sungyeol's smile dropped and he pulled Alyssa to the side, "Your going out with those EXO guys?! I'm going with you then!" he declared and held his face out in front of her. "What?" asked Alyssa knitting her eyebrows together, and he responded "Your phone! I need to have your number and you mine, so I can locate you all at times."

She just sighed, not really up to argue she held out her phone and Sungyeol took it and punched in his phone number to call his phone. When he handed her back her phone she searched through the contacts to see 'My Prince Yeol,' "Hmm.. this is going to make me a huge profit when I sell it to fans... Then again your not the most popular member," she said sticking her tongue out causing Sungyeol to give her a hurt expression.  

"You know, if Yeol is going.... We kinda all have to go.. You know to keep an eye on him," said Woohyun with a cheeky grin, before anyone else could say anything Niel from Teen Top appeared to tell Infinite it was time for their stage.

Alyssa had ended up dragging Chanmi with her to tell the EXO boys the news. "Why did you pick me of all people again," complained Chanmi causing the younger girl to stop walking and hook their arms together. "Because everyone likes you... Cause their scared of the ice princess," she answered.

"I have to look perfect.... More than I already am," smirked Kris before going back to pulling his head, "Luhan you need to help me pick something out!" said Kris putting both hands on Luhan's shoulders.

"Is he okay?" asked Alyssa who had been watching the scene with an eyebrow raised along with Chanmi who was snickering, at the sound of their voices all of EXO froze and became shy around them. Lay snapped out of his daze and took a step towards her, "Forget him, um.... did you need something?" he asked looking at her with a small smile gracing his lips.

Alyssa tore her gaze off of Kris who started muttering to himself about clothing again, "Yeah... Well... Sunggyu oppa asked what our plans were for tonight.... and the rest of Infinite kinda invited themselves to join us.... I hope that's okay? Its not like you guys have a problem with Infinite right?" she asked staring at him straight in the  eyes.

Lay stared back, blinked before nodding and walking away without a word causing Alyssa to raise an eyebrow, "Jerk" she muttered under her breathe.

Luhan called out to Chanmi before she could join her member, "Hope you two don't mind him, he's kinda..." he trailed off only to have Chen finish the sentence "Jealous."


Mila had taken the task of doing everyone's makeup on her own and was finishing up Chanmi's, "Aw look at you, your boyfriend Luhan is going to drool all over you!" commented Kira as she helped Arianna with the zipper of her dress.

"One: hes not my boyfriend, two: don't be upset that your 'friend' Sungjae isn't here to join us" glared Chanmi causing Kira to pout.

"Hey, lets all be nice this is the first time manager oppa is letting us have some free time together" stated Taeyoung fixing her bangs in front of the mirror along with Alyssa who nodded. Kira begun taking photos with the members until a car, that was sent by EXO-M, showed up to drive them to the club.


Tao leaned back as he sipped on his nonalcoholic beverage as he and Chen relaxed at the V.I.P. area that Kris, Lay and Luhan had gotten them. Lay himself was seated at the bar sipping some sort of alcoholic drink. He made sure that he had the perfect view of the club's entrance because Infinite had yet to arrive. So if the girls came before Infinite, he would be able to be with Alyssa before that idiot Sungyeol popped up.

Xiumin had been drinking with Lay but grew bored due to the fact that Lay was paying more attention to the door than him. 'Wow I sound like some jealous girl,' Xiumin thought before shaking his head clear. Damn alcohol was getting to him. He made his made to their VIP spot to try and get Tao and Chen to actually drink.

Kris and Luhan are in the swing of things. Kris had everything planned out after he picked out his outfit of course. The driver was to send him a text when the girls had been picked up and when they had been dropped off. Him and Luhan were having a great time dancing with friends when Kris received the first text. He showed Luhan the text before texting Lay that the girls were on the way.


The girls each wore dresses that expressed their personalities and the way that the light hit them as they entered the club made them glow. People near stopped to gaze at Amazing 6 as their maknae took selcas with each girl and then the girls all posed together for one last picture just as Exo's Lay, Kris and Luhan arrived. The guys waited till the girls finished before making their presence known.

"Hey glad you girls could make it," Luhan commented. He shyly glanced at Chanmi before adding that the girls looked lovely. Lay and Kris were quick to agree and throw in their own compliments.

"Thank you. You look good too," Arianna spoke as she fiddled with the sleeve of Kris's top. Kris signed in relief and silently thanked Luhan for his help in picking out his outfit for tonight.

"Thanks. You guys don't look bad yourself," Alyssa said as she straighten herself, peering over the guys for any sign of Infinite. The frown on his face showed that Lay didn't miss it.

"Let us show you lovely ladies to your table," Lay gestured as he linked arms with Ally and walked off with her in toe. The others stared blankly before they shrugged their shoulders before following him.

Mila seeing that Luhan was busy escorting Chanmi and Kris with Arianna, she linked arms with Kira and Taeyoung before following the others, "Allow me to you~"

Once they arrived at the VIP area Arianna and Tao greeted each other with a hug. Envy flashed across Kris's face for an instant. But it didn't go un-missed by his band mates. Xiumin and Chen chuckled. On one couch Lay seated Alyssa so he was sitting beside her and Mila was on her other side, there was no way he'll let Sungyeol get to her. Xiumin sat beside Mila. 

Arianna and Chanmi sat on the couch facing the dance floor. Kris sat on the end of the couch beside Ari while Luhan was on the other end of the couch beside Chanmi.

And on the last couch Taeyoung sat on the end farthest away from the dance floor. Kira sat beside her leader needing the reassuring feeling she got when she was near Taeyoung. This was her first time in a club and it was so overwhelming. The queen of aegyo sensed that their maknae was quite uneasy. It wasn't hard to miss. The young girl's eyes darted from place to place and she was so tense.

Chen sat down on the other end of the couch. He too could see that the Selca princess was nervous in the new environment. He would have to keep an eye on her. Lastly Tao sat down between Chen and Kira. After all the maknaes should stick together.

A pretty young waitress with short blonde hair walked up to the group. One could tell she had a thing for the guys especially since she placed their drinks first then took her sweet time getting the girls' drinks. Plus, she was quite flirty with the guys. Lets just say the girls were pleased when she finally left.

The group sipped on their colorful drinks. The girls drinks were all nonalcoholic of course. The only way that the girls were allowed to go is if they had promised their manager that they wouldn't drink any alcohol. Taeyoung made sure that they all kept that promise, and had kept her eyes on Mila who loved  to find ways to defy authority.

Xiumin had kept trying to order the girls a round of shots, "Come on, just one shot! It's not going to kill you," he continued loudly, waving his arms in the way nearly hitting Mila a few times, "At most it will just make you sick."

Chanmi had enough of Xiumin's pestering. "Xiumin the answer is no," her voice dripping with icicles as she stared down Xiumin. Xiumin seemed to sober up at that moment. Xiumin's power may be frost but it was nothing compared to the Ice Princess's abilities. After that Xiumin finally dropped the subject and the group was having a pretty good time.

~Red One, Konvict GaGa, oh-oh, eh
I've had a little bit too much, much All of the people start to rush, start to rush by~

"I love this song!" Mila exclaimed, "Let's dance!" She jumped up pulling Alyssa with her. Alyssa and Arianna were quick to agree along with Xiumin. Arianna grabbed onto Kris and Chanmi smiling down, "Come on. Let's dance!" "Okay, sounds fun!" Chanmi nodded before turning to Luhan. She held out her hand for him to take and he did. Alyssa grabbed Lay just before Mila grabbed her and dragged her to the dance floor. Taeyoung thought it would help Kira to relax if she loosened up and dancing would be just the trick.

Xiumin tried to get Chen and Tao to join them but the two decided to sit it out. Tao is feeling too shy to go out dancing and Chen decided to keep them company. "Wonder whats going to happen when Infinite gets here" said Xiumin after a string of hiccups that was caused from drinking a strange milky green beverage.


 

OH HEY GUYS!! Lol, okay really sorry for the (its been like a month and some) late update. 

Ally && Kat out.