Chapter II- Gaining Support

Amazing 6 || SidusHQ Girl Group

 

 

 

 

THE ITALICS= narrators voice

THE GREEN= captions that show on tv for the show

THE BLUE= Japanese

THE RED= English

WHEN THE PD ASKS QUESTIONS= interview time

_____________________________________________________________________________ 

 

Wednesday EP2

It has been a week since the four of the girls arrived from America to join their two members, are they getting along or not? Lets go see!

ONCE AGAIN WE PRESENT 'ITS OUR TIME!'

"Five, six, seven, eight" counted Alyssa from her place in the front as the stereo began to blast the instrumental version of their debut song. In order to come to Seoul prepared with something, her, Chanmi, Arianna and Mila had been taught the dance right after they agreed to join the company and become trainees. They practiced when ever they got the chance to get together, which wasnt often so all the girls had been dancing their parts to the dance without any of the members mostly.

"This is the second time!" said Kira loudly causing everyone to stop their movements and turn to the angry maknae. "You move to the left a little bit too much and you end up hitting me every single time" she added talking to Chanmi who just stood there looking at the younger girl with a blank expression. "No wonder shes not a dancer or sub dancer" she mumbled under her breathe but everyone heard what she said, they just didnt understand it.

"What did you just say?!" said Chanmi glaring daggers at the now nervous girl.

"Uh.. I think, I think we need a quick break to sort things out.. right unnie?" asked Arianna looking at Taeyoung who sighed.

Taeyoung went in the middle of the two and said "I guess we should take a quick five minute break, but only five minutes because if manager oppa saw us he would flip on us."

A group of cheers could be heard from the girls as five of them plopped themselves down on the floor and drank their waters or just rested. One girl looked up and noticed Chanmi furrowing her eyebrows at her reflection in the mirror as if she was mad with herself. Probably because she made a mistake, thought the girl before getting up from the floor and walking to the older.

"You know... I err... can help you with the steps if your having trouble" said Mila not daring to look at Chanmi as she rubbed her arm nervously. Even after revealing their awkward relationship on national tv things hadnt changed.

WHAT IS THIS? THE AWKWARD PAIR ATTEMPTING TO BE NORMAL?!

Chanmi's eyes widened slightly but she quickly composed herself before Mila could notice and she gave her a small smile before nodding "yeah thanks."

It was Mila's turn to be shocked and unlike Chanmi she didnt hide it but continued and decided to walk over to the stereo to turn on the music. The chorus began and Mila gestured for Chanmi to begin, Mila took the position of Kira and the two girls danced the chorus. "Ah! I see what you do wrong, instead of using that leg use the other to turn halfway, then step with the other leg and slide over a bit" said Mila explaining to the older girl how to dance out a certain part of the chorus. After that Chanmi and her danced to it again this time she listened to Mila and danced flawlessly, "Omo... I did it!" cheered Chanmi catching the attention of the other members who all smiled.

"Hmm... you know I think you could consider that helping our relationship get less awkward, we're acting like friends now" said Mila smiling even before the PD asked her a question.

The PD tried hard not to slap herself in the face with her papers before answering "you know I'm suppose to ask you the question first then you answer."

The girls were too busy talking and laughing with one another that they didnt notice the door to the practice room open slightly allowing Dae-ho's face, he looked and found the girls just laying around and he entered the room. "No time for slacking, lets go get up and practice.. your not stopping for one minute, dont you want to be prepared with your best for the debut?! You all have so much to learn and so little time to put in practice" shouted Dae-ho after entering the practice room. 

All the girls stopped laughing upon hearing his voice and they got up to turn and look at him. "You know you all still have to learn about variety shows, how to answer questions the press might throw at you, dealing with paparazzi constantly flashing their cameras at you, some of you need to work on your Korean, some of you need to sharpen your talents and to top if off you still need to add the vocals to your single" said Dae-ho adding a finger as he counted off each thing on the girls to-do list.

"We're sorry, I was the one who allowed them to have a quick break because Chanmi was having difficulties but Mila helped her" said Taeyoung acting out her responsibility as the leader.

Arianna looked around the room from her sitting position before saying "you know I think... no I know that they picked the right person as leader, Taeyoung unnie just gives off the aura that she leads people... you just have to listen to her."

The PD couldnt stop herself and allowed the papers to fall all over the floor, "this is the second time... you girls are doing this on purpose I know it!"

OOOO WE HAVE AN ANGRY PD...!

"Theres barely time for dance practice, but when you do have time you need to take it seriously... you kids... I wish you didnt have to use your free days to practice day and night but you have a tough road ahead of you" he added before gesturing for them to start dancing again and he left not before turning the stereo back on.

AW OUR POOR GIRLS..

Without stopping the girls danced to their debut song, they must have danced through the whole thing thirty times and no one made any mistakes yet. Each girl ignored the sweat on their bodies and continued to practice, they were all so engrossed in their reflections that they didnt notice Dae-ho had entered the room again and was watching them. "Girls..." he said but they either ignored him or didnt hear him at all.

"KIDS!" he shouted louder this time catching their attention, they all stopped dancing and turned to their manager who had his hands full as he gestured for the PD to speak.

Kira focused on the water bottles in his hands before asking "are those for us..?"

"Dont be rude!" said Taeyoung elbowing the maknae to which Dae-ho chuckled and handed out the waters.

"As a form of practice, we've asked for you girls to have the task of splitting in half to choreograph and perform your dance... the winner will choose a punishment for the losing team" said the PD.  

Dae-ho nodded and added "You know your going to have a showcase before your stage debut and the dances you choreograph today will be the ones you perform to show your teamwork and talents."

"So get to work, you've got an hour to come up with a dance, the crew will decide the winner!" declared the PD as everyone left the room allowing the girls some time to discuss what to do.

"Who goes with who?" asked Arianna as the girls looked at one other as trying to decide who to pair up with.

Taeyoung spoke first "I think Mila and Alyssa should split as team leaders because their the top dancers out of us six."

This caused Arianna to stand by Alyssa as if she meant that she would go on her team. Once Arianna settled herself behind Alyssa, Kira hesitated for a minute before looking between Arianna and Taeyoung and decided to go to Alyssa and Arianna.

"Okay, that leaves Mila, Chanmi and me" said Taeyoung making everyone go to either side of the room to discuss their choreography.

"That was weird because Kira would usually side with me instead of anyone else but I guess like what Alyssa said, Arianna and Kira would get close quick, I'm happy we're all getting along" said Taeyoung even though the PD had asked a question concerning something completely different.

"Hmm... I got it! We're both spanish... and from New York just like someone else... Kira do you like J-Lo?" asked Alyssa jumping up and down confusing Kira. Seeing Kira confused, Arianna pulled out her Ipod and scrolled through it stopping at the song 'On the Floor.'

"We gotta win, I have a funny punishment for them" said Arianna rubbing her hands together before the three girls began to choreograph their dance.

"OH MY GOD I KNOW! Your both from California... and we're all girls... get it? California? Katy Perry, anyone?" said Mila in a tone that was more of questioning than stating. Taeyoung and Chanmi shrugged their shoulders at each other from nodding in agreement with Mila.

"Lets come up with something good so we wouldnt get punished I dont like Alyssa and Arianna coming up with a punishment for us together" said Chanmi shuddering at the thought of having to do something beyond embarrassing know the other girls.

WE DONT WANT TO SPOIL THE SURPRISE SINCE ALL OF YOU WILL BE AT THE SHOWCASE....

"The winners are...... NO ONE!" announced the PD causing both teams to cheer until they realized what she had just said.

"The dances were that horrible?" asked Alyssa crossing her arms across her chest and pouting slightly.

The PD and crew shook their heads and one cameraman handed the PD straws, "because we couldnt choose one of the dances over the other, we decided to let you pick your own fate... who ever gets the shortest straw has their team punished ARASO?"

Alyssa, Arianna, Chanmi and Taeyoung seemed confidently when they felt their straws. Kira's eyes widened slightly when she took hers and so did Mila who shouted "this is so rigged!"

"Ok... open your hands" a cameraman stepped forward and zoomed in on each of their hands only to show that Kira was the one who picked the short straw.

Chanmi, Taeyoung and Mila let their breathe out after holding it and they huddled together to choose a punishment.

Kira nervously looked at Alyssa and Arianna, "Mianhae..."

LETS GO SEE WHAT THE THREE GIRLS HAVE TO DO FOR THEIR PUNISHMENT...

"Guys... I dont want to be in the front I cant...." said Kira playing with her fingers as she and the rest of the girls walked to the busiest street cross by their practice room.

"It'll be fine" said Arianna placing her arms around Kira and Alyssa's necks, "I'll go in the front you two just be on the sides" said Alyssa making Kira happy.

"I'm liking my unnies, their all nice to me! Being the baby of the group has its benefits" says Kira randomly since the PD decided not to ask any questions.

"Okay go and get ready" said Mila as she, Chanmi and Taeyoung stopped. Mila, who was carrying the old style boom box pushed the play button and Jay Park's 'Know Your Name' started to play grabbing the attention of people who were walking on the sidewalk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plKgZc_BTqc 

"Dongsaengs FIGHTING!" shouted Chanmi and Taeyoung as Mila just watched on laughing.

A crowd formed around the other three girls as they waited for Jay to start singing. (:57) People pulled their phones out and started taking photos and recording the three girls dancing.

Taeyoung got an idea after seeing the crowd growing and gestured for the two girls left to follow her before the chorus started. Chanmi, Mila and Taeyoung positioned themselves behind the already dancing three girls and once the chorus started (1:39) they got in a diagonal line, like Jay and his dancers would form, the order being Taeyoung, Chanmi, Mila, Alyssa, Kira and Arianna. The crowd kept growing and they cheered the girls on even after the stopped dancing once the chorus finished.

They all grabbed each others hands and bowed to the crowd, Taeyoung said "Kasamnida, we are a rookie group that will be debuting soon please look forward to seeing us on stage." This impressed the crowd even more and they were still cheering, a few people came up to the girls asking for autographs and photos.

Unfortunately our time has ended for today, we're all happy that slowly but surely the girls are gaining attention and fans....

The epsiode ended with a slideshow playing of the girls street performance, the crowd that formed around them, the girls smiling and bowing as well as signing and taking photos with people from the crowd.

___________________________________________________________________________________  

Jay Park tweets in support of his label mates Amazing 6

Earlier today, the reality show for debuting girl group Amazing 6 aired its second episode in which the girls had to choreograph dances and the losers would be punished. After a loser could not be determined the PD handed each girl different sized straws and Kira (the groups maknae) pulled the shortest one ending with her team consisting of herself, Arianna and Alyssa having to do a street performance. The song that they danced to? None other than their label mate Jay Park's 'Know Your Name.' Not only did the three girls dance but once the chorus kicked in leader Taeyoung, Chanmi and Mila joined their members and performed as well. This quick minute performance attracted a lot of outside attention as people uploaded videos of their dance, tweeting such things as "these girls are hot... they dance amazing and look it too!" One person whose tweet caused additional attention was that of Jay Park himself, who tweeted"Just finished watching my dongsaengs show 'Its our time'  

I cant  believe it but these girls probably danced to my own song better than me, dont you think so? kekeke

I'm honored they picked my song though ^^

Amazing 6 FIGHTING! Cant wait to get to actually perform family concerts and stuff now x)"

Fans tweeted Jay back with things such as "are they as pretty in real life as they are on tv?!" "I support them because you do oppa <3," "Wah~! A SidusHQ concert with Jay Park and Amazing 6? I'll definitely be the first to buy a ticket Jaywalkerz, Jay Park oppa, Amazing 6, SidusHQ FIGHTING!!!"

What did you all think of their performance?

 ___________________________________________________________________________________  

I cant believe I had this chapter written up complete and then I put "hide chapter" because I was rushing and hadnt edit it, then I come back thinking it was still there and it wasnt... I had to rewrite this whole thing but anyways hello you go... I promise the next ch will be more exciting!