Packed

I'm here, that's all it matters.[ON HOLD]

That scene with Luhan replayed again and again in your head.

You kept thinking about how the rest of your brothers would react if they knew. Luhan’s reaction wasn’t great. He wanted to scream and shout, you could see that. You wondered how hot-tempered Chanyeol would react to it. Thinking of it made you shudder. You wanted to cry to someone but telling another person would increase the risk of you ending up dead.

“HONG AEREE. Aish this girl, daydreaming while walking again.” Your forehead started stinging. You looked up and Daehyun was rolling his eyes at you. He immediately hooked arms with you.

You raised a brow at him. “Well, when I told my trainer I’ll be taking part in this festival, he let me off to practice. The downside, he will be there evaluating it, what should I do??”

“Oh” was all you could answer. Your mind drifted away as you kept walking. He nudged your sides, feeling something off.

“You remember that message you saw? That sender? He sent a message again. Somehow, Luhan oppa managed to read it before me.” You waited for Daehyun’s reaction.

“Right after dinner, he asked. He looked like he wanted to kill the phone when he asked me. I just spilled everything. Couldn't hide it from him. Now he knows. I have a hunch that that guy is coming for me soon. What to do oppa? What to do? I don’t want to history to repeat itself. And it's scary knowing he's after me.” You halted, almost losing it.

Daehyun grabbed your shoulders and looked at you, “Tell you what. If he kills you, he won’t kill you now. So we have this day and every day till then to make a difference. Better do something now than wishing you did this and that. Now, come on, we need to get to school."

When you reached class, the class president was pinning up something on the board. You greeted him and asked what the paper was for.

“It’s committee list and the venue and time for today’s meeting. And also the venue and timing for the performance team. We should go together, hm?” he wriggled his brows. You shook your head and shuddered as you brisked to your seat. You had always thought your class president was a weird person, that just confirmed it even more.

 Soon, school hours ended and it was time for co-curricular activities and group meetings.  You waited for Myungsoo at your locker before heading off together to the meeting venue for the committee. He brought you food as always and you munched on the way there. You chatted and joked around. Everyone envied your friendship with him; most with the impression that you were dating. They too wondered what happened between you and Daehyun.

Myungsoo opened the door for you and walked right behind you. Not many people were there yet and most of them were seniors. You spotted Baekhyun sitting at the front and bowed to him and the rest. Myungsoo did the same. Myungsoo and you talked a little before Baekhyun started settling everyone down.

“Now as you all may know, we are in charge to make the fall festival a success. Yes, success. So the pressure’s on us. We have the stage managers and technical team, the promoters and the other teams. Your leaders will get into details later. This year, our fall festival is also an open house for graduating middle school students and a performance for our international friends who are currently with the 2nd year students. So we need to be more precise than we were last year because outsiders are watching as well.”

You exchanged glances. Open house? International students? When?

“We have representatives from each class. Are you two the representatives for Year One classes?” the speaker asked. You shook your head no and pointed at the class presidents.

The meeting went on somewhat like that all the way. The two of you were the official photographers alongside with two other seniors. Judging by the way the seniors treated you two, there’s basically nothing to do.

Then it was time for the performance rehearsals. You just followed diligently to what the rest said. You were reluctant of dancing at first because it reminded you of the time you and Yunwoo used to battle with each other.

They all agreed on one song. They said it was the most crowd appealing song they know and no one has heard of it before. It’s a remix complied of the intro of Ukiss's Stop Girl and Infinite's Infinitize & The Chaser.

This went on for 3 weeks. You had to keep up in studying, making time for your brothers and rehearsing the steps. Luckily, the committee didn’t need you to be committed or you would have died of exhaustion. 


*It's a dance cover from INPINITE. Credits to them <3 Support them too! 

(Credits to K-Couple Gifs <3)

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! My cousin's wedding was held recently and I had to prepare for it since last last Friday. I FELT LIKE DYING. I PINKY PROMISE I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW~ 

Excuse me while I hide in my hole and write for you guys.

MERRY CHRISTMAS~~~