Call

"Let me move in with you and I won't spill that you're Kim Jonghyun!"

Narrator’s POV

Jonghyun woke up first. He opened his eyes and waits until they’ve focused on the alarm clock. It read a quarter past six. Well, then he was in no hurry…

Nonetheless he attempted to sit up but found himself tied down. It felt oddly familiar…

He lifted the blanket to see what exactly was hindering his movement and realised that there was a pair of arms wrapped around his chest and a pair of legs around his waist. He already had an unpleasant suspicion as to whose arms and legs these were. And when he chanced a glance over his shoulders he got his suspicion confirmed.

He was already going through the different punishments for this koala when he remembered that it was in fact him himself that had put her on his bed.

And then, it gradually came back to him. He had kissed her! Damn, just what the hell had gotten into him?! Hadn’t the time when she had been drunk been enough?!

But deep down, he knew why he did it.

----

Jonghyun had just finished preparing his breakfast when Ha Neul slurped into the kitchen. She mumbled her usual ‘G’mornin’ and assembled her breakfast.

She really was like an open book he thought with amusement as he watched her from the corner of his eyes. It was written all over her face that something was troubling her but that she was too embarrassed to bring it up.

“Okay, spill it! What is it that you want to say?” Jonghyun finally asked.

Ha Neul looked up surprised. “How…?”

Jonghyun chuckled. “It’s written all over your face; even a blind person would know!”

“…I’m sorry…” Ha Neul sighed remorsefully.

“What for?” Jonghyun asked while trying to hide his smile.

“You mean I didn’t…?” Ha Neul was confused. “You didn’t notice me…?” She didn’t hug him while she was asleep? Maybe because he was too far away since his bed was this large…?

“Hmm?” Jonghyun still played innocent.

“…nothing…” Ha Neul hurried to continue eating her breakfast. If she didn’t do it then there was no reason to tell him!

“Oh you mean that you clung to me like a koala last night?” Jonghyun then grinned teasingly.

Ha Neul’s eyes widened and she groaned. Jonghyun just smiled even broader and he couldn’t help but think how cute her reaction was.

“That’s why I always slept beside your bed,” Ha Neul sighed. “I had a gigantic teddy bear at home and I always slept while hugging him. So it turned into a habit to hug whatever or whoever sleeps in the same bed as me… Mianhae…! But I really can’t remember climbing onto your bed…!” She looked at him contritely.

He reached out and flicked her forehead. “Pabo, it was me who laid you on my bed.”

“Whut?”

“I said it was the mighty bling, bling Jonghyun who laid you on his bed while you were asleep,” Jonghyun repeated with a smirk.

Ha Neul raised her hand and pointed her finger at him while opening and closing trying to say something. But no words came out.

“Yes, I understand that you are insanely happy and eternally thankful for this experience and that there are no words to describe the sensation of extreme delight that you’re current feeling. But please try to refrain from screaming or fainting, if possible,” Jonghyun actually managed to say with a straight face.

But it got Ha Neul’s voice back. “The fainting, I think I can do without. But the screaming might be a little difficult,” she said with a sugar-sweet smile. “YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! YOU CONCEITED JERK!!!!”

 

Ha Neul’s POV

It was lunch break again and again I had the whole cafeteria’s attention on me. Though, this time, I was having lunch with Hyo Rin. But I guess the fame from the day before was still lingering… =_=

“I know that there is something you’re not telling me,” Hyo Rin stared at me reproachfully. “My sixth sense is practically screaming it into my face!”

I lowered my head in guilt. “Mianhae…”

Hyo Rin sighed. “Aigoo! First the thing with the car, then that contract and the person you need permission from to tell me about it, then you got sick, and now Kang Jonghyun! You really had a year’s worth of bad luck in one week…!” She patted my arm with sympathy.

“Huh? What’s bad luck about all that?” I looked at her confused.

She blinked. “Hello? Kang Jonghyun? The most repulsive student of this university?!”

“Err… well… he’s just a student too…” I said while avoiding her eyes. “Disregarding his appearance he’s actually quite nice… If not for him I’d have paid the hospital another visit, you know?” I added seeing her flabbergasted expression.

“Arasso, arasso!” She waved her hands dismissively. “He’s a very wonderful and amazing person! A hidden gem! I shall be thankful to him for the rest of my life! Satisfied?”

I bit my lip and nodded. Hehehe, if only you knew…!

We talked about some other unimportant things until lunch break was over and we headed back towards the lecture hall. We stopped by the restrooms and I asked Hyo Rin to hold onto my stuff.

And just then my phone rang. “Who is it?” I asked through the door.

I heard some shuffling.

“Well, it says Terrorist Kiddy…?”

 

-----------------------------

Double update!!! ^^ (Although the second chapter is just a short one...)