Confession.

falling in love for Key, my gay best friend ~

"Bye Kimmy!" I said as I waved and walked outside the door. Today I was meeting up with Kai and Dara while Kimmy and Jonghyun went to the Han River. We were going to discuss my little 'dilema'. 

***

I walked into the little cafe and there was Kai and Dara sharing a good conversation over some coffee. Kai quickly noticed me and signaled me to come over. "Hey!" I said as I took a seat next to Dara. "Okay, so Kai have had a pre conversation before you came and we think that you should give it your all" I looked at Dara and Kai with my mouth in the shape of a circle, "What?" Kai sighed, he reached for my hand, "C.l just confess to Key. Your his best friend, he will understand" he smiled. He lifted his hand off mine, "Okay, thats a good point. But hes with Jonghyun now, like they just got back together! And plus he's gay!" 

Dara sipped her coffee and ended it with a plop , "Chaerin, wether he's gay or not you can't help who you fall in love with." I rubbed my templates together, "But I don't love him like that. Like the way you guys think I should love him. I love as like in a friend way. My heart may say I like him and he might match my bias..but I just don't see myself with him. To me, he's happy the way he is and I don't want to change his opinion." Kai, ran his fingers through his bangs and leaned back into his chair.

"C.l, if your not going to accept our advice. I suggest you just go home, and think this through for yourself" Dara immidiately came in, "Kai's right Chaerin, if you're not going to listen then just go home." she raised her eyebrows and shrugged. I sighed and stromed off. 'I never shouldn't have asked for there help! There just a load of bull. Like, I don't think I like Kimmy that way." 

***

As I Kimmy and Jonghyun bid there goodbyes I quickly asked Kimmy what he did today. He took a seat beside me and sighed, "Wow. It was just amazing! I mean jumping the rocks, eating at the restauraunt. Then watching the big pole lighting up, in contrast with the fire works over the river was just amazing! I remember I went there with a girl in Highschool and it wasn't as fun. She was just to..bossy." His face just lit up. 'Great, how am I going to confess with hime like this? I mean, should I really?' He turned to me with a huge smile, "How was your day with Dara and Kai?" I sighed, "Let's just say it didn't last long."

With a little pout on his lip, Kimmy asked "Woah, Rinnie what happened?" "Ah, nothing serious. They just wanted me to do something I didn't really want to do..." Slowly, Kimmy rubbed my arm and leaned his head against mine, "Well, why would they do that to you? What did they want you to do?" My heart started to beat, 'should I tell him?' thumbling my fingers, in a shaky voice, I said, "Well the reason they did that to me was because they wanted me to confess to someone" Kimmy's face brightened up, "Yeah! to who? to who?" 'This is it, this confession with either ruin our frienship..or make it stronger??' I said in my head. 

"Okay. The person I'm going to confess too is..Y-" the phone rang, Kimmy stuck up his index finger, "Hold on. Yobeseyo?" I turned away from him, and got up and ran to my bedroom. I just need some air. As I entered my room and about to shut the door, Kimmy caught it. "Hey who were you going to confess to?" I sat on my bed and he did the same. We were facing eachother. His face had a masculine style to it (not including the eyeline and eyeshadow), I moved my fingers onto his. They were long, just like a man's. Now, his body isn't of a masucline man, but it's still pretty built. 'This might not be that bad' 

"Rinnie, who were you going to confess too?" Kimmy said shaking my hands with a curious smile. I looked right into his eyes, and sighed "Promise not to get mad?" Kimmy chuckled, "Why would I get mad Rinnie?" 'Okay this is it, I will confess. It's like Dara and Kai said. If I don't want there advice, might aswell figure it out yourself' 

Slowly I said, "I was going to confess to you..." Kimmy sat there in shock. With his mouth open, he slowly slid his hands out of mine and said,

 

"You were going to confess to me?"

 

 

 

tumblr_m2qtsq53oI1qe521ro1_500.gif

"What?"

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Sorry this one is uber short. It's just that im sick, and this chapter is way over it's due date (yes, i make due dates for certain chapters) Also, i ran out of ideas. I hope this one was at least okay..is the story going to fast? I mean like it's Chapter 7 and Unnie confessed to Oppa, is it going too fast? Or too slow? Please comment & Subscribe ~ Lastly, i hope you are enjoying the story :3. - Lovely Donsaeng.