What Do I Say?

falling in love for Key, my gay best friend ~

"Getting Married?" He wants to get married now? But, I wanted to finish school first. Oh boy, what do I say? What if I hurt his feelings? I mean, I love him but school comes first. And besides I'm a bit young to get married. Maybe I should just tell him what I'm thinking and hope he understands. "Uhm, I kind've wanted to wait till we were both done school Kimmy." I said hesitantly, biting my lip. Kimmy started to chuckle, which made me confused, "What's so funny?"

Kimmy clutched his stomach, still laughing,"You thought I meant now? No, like when we were both done school! I don't love you that much"

Phew, okay so he doesn't want to get married yet. I playfully shoved his shoulder, "Bwaeyo? Oppa doesn't love Rinnie anymore?" Pouting, I cutely cupped my hands into fists and placed them below my eyes and moved them in a crying motion, making Kimmy laugh and kiss my head "Ah, Rinnie you're just to cute." We then looked into each others eyes and simaueltanesously laughed, "I know my aegyo ." "No,no it's quite good. But not like Cheska's aegyo! Her aegyo is really good for a twelve year old" Kimmy than got up and reached his hand out. I then clutched it as he pulled me up.

"We should go now, the kids are probably starving by now." I said. Kimmy nodded. We then strolled back to the hotel, holding hands.

***

As I turned the nob to my room, DaeHyun and Cheska rushed towards us, "Unnie! did you have fun with Appa?" she then grabbed my hand and dragged me in, "Yeah, I did. We did a lot of fun things, like..." "Oh, enough talking unnie were hungry." Daehyun whined. Cheska turned to Daehyun, giving him a glare "Hyunnie, don't be rude." she then resumed her attention to me, waiting to hear the events of today. I smiled at her politness. "Okay well first we went zip lining. And your appa was so afraid, he was shaking! he was all like Chaerin let's get off! I'm such a scaredy cat!" I said in a high pitched voice. Cheska and Daehyun burst out laughing, "Yeah hyung! Are you sure your a guy? Like, isn't the girl supposed to be scared?! Hahaha." Daehyun teased. I looked at Kimmy who smiling while shaking his head, "Oh my god." he laughed softly.

"And then what happened?" Cheska asked, giggling. "So, we eventually got on and we started to scream our heads off! Then we went scuba diving and it was so pretty! All the fishes were so colourful! It was like a rainbow dwn there! It was beautiful!" Cheska cupped her cheeks in awe, "Wow! Uncle and Aunty always brought home pictures from their vacation, but I've never seen them in real life! Only on t.v" she then pouted. Daehyun then walked over and tapped her back, "It's okay Cheska, I've never seen them either." Looking at the two friends, I smiled.

They look like a cute couple. "Unnie. Why are you smiling like that?" Cheska asked with her head tilted, "Oh, nothing. Let me get on with the story." I said uneasily. The two just looked at with confused faces. "Okay so after scuba diving we wanted to go eat! So we called for the boat to take us back to shore, and it did. We the started to walk up and down the streets to look for a restaurant.." "Oh, you must've ate something fancy, 'cause it's your first date an all" Cheska said. Kimmy then took a seat beside me, placing arm on my shoulder, "Not exactly baby." he said with a smile. "Well, where did you take her hyung?" Daehyun asked. "I took her to Mcdonalds."

Cheska and Daehyun made a really loud bwa sound. "Mcdonalds?!" they both said in a shocked tone. Kimmy and I both nodded with innocent smiles, "Yup! it was the best date ever." I looked at Kimmy and he looked at me. We both smiled at each other, "Oh no. Here we go again. All the lovey dovey stuff." Daehyun rolled his eyes, "I think it's cute." Cheska shrugged. "Tell us more unnie and appa."

Kimmy took over being the story teller. "After we ate, we took  stroll on the beach. The sun was just about to set and so we sat down and watched it go down..." Cheska sighed, "That's so romantic. Wow, Appa is such a swooner." Kimmy softly chuckled and so did I. She's so cute. "As we were watching the sun go down I asked your unnie about marriage." At that moment Cheska jumped out of her seat an started to squeal, "YOU ASKED HER TO MARRY YOU?! AWWWW DID YOU SAY YES UNNIE?!" I laughed at my donsaengs expression. "It's past your bed time now. We have a big day tomorrow." "AHHHH! just tell me really quick unnie!!" Cheska whined as Daehyun dragged her out , "G'night Hyung and Unnie. Remember to use protection." Kimmy laughed, "Arraseo. G'night."

We then closed the door and than placed our backs against it. Sliding down we both sighed, "You know it's gunna girl that you said that you wanted to finish school first." Kimmy said while looking at me, "I know." I said with a shrug. "Today was fun." He said, "Yup, a lot of fun." I said in return. "I can't wait to marry you." he said with a chuckle. I blushed,

"Me Neither."

 

tumblr_lk214w1Xb71qzzb83o1_500.gif

"You thought I meant now? No, like when we were both done school! I don't love you that much"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Okay so as you can see they arent in colour & bold, cause im a bit in a rush (: Hope you like it.

I'll try to finish the other two stories later. Thanks for waiting. :D