"My God Hawaii."

falling in love for Key, my gay best friend ~

We were on the plane to Hawaii. "Thanks hyung and unnie for inviting me!" Dae-Hyun said cheerfully,"You're welcome!" Kimmy said as he placed his ear phone back into his ear. Inviting Dae-Hyun was Cheska's choice. You'd think after one day of meeting, they would still be un-easy with each other. But it looks like they have been friends for ages! I mean, they told each other everything and they were so comfortable with each other. It made me warm inside.

I placed my head on Kimmy's shoulder. Looking up at him, I removed his right earphone and placed it in mine. "You still listen to this song?" Kimmy cuddled closer to me and smiled, "Yeah, why?" "Mm, I don't know. It's just that it's old." Kimmy looked at me like I was crazy, "Rinnie, old is better." I just smirked to please him. "You better go to sleep. It's a long flight" Kimmy said as he wrapped the provided blanket around me. I slowly closed my eyes as I catch the last of the songs wonderous lyrics.

.Cause In my Eyes You were Mine.

***

I woke up to an announcement, "Breakfast is being served right now. We are near the next stop to Hawaii. Thank you for flying with Seoul Airlines" the voice ended. As it ended, a flight attendant appeared with a silver cart filled with hot,steamy,breakfasts. "Hyunnie, wake up! there serving breakfast now" Cheska shook the sleepy Dae-Hyun. He slowly got up and rubbed his eyes, "Okay, I'm up!" Cheska stared at the steaming tray, she peaked her toungue out of her lips alittle and her lips. The attendant handed out our trays and soon enough they were clear. 

"Oh, that was good! Best breakfast ever!" Cheska leaned back and rubbed her stomach. "Yeah, that was really good! I don't know why they say airplane food is so bad" Dae-Hyun turned to Cheska,"Ah, I know."

"Can't you just wait to stroll on the beaches of Hawaii?" I said not going along with the topic. "No to mention swimming in the clear blue water" Cheska said as she cupped her cheeks. "Yeah, I heard you can swim with the dolphins!" Dae-Hyun added,I looked at Kimmy who was fiddling along with his iphone. 

He seemed less then interested in the topic. I looked up at his face and kissed his cheek. He turned to me with a weak smile and returned to fiddle with his phone."Kimmy, what's wrong?" I slid my arm into his and leaned my head on his shoulder. Flustered, he placed his phone on his lap, and leaned back in his chair. Rubbing his hands on his thighs he whispered, "Rinnie, I'm worried about Jonghyun..what if he threatens our friends on telling him where we are." I shut my eyes and placed my palm on his shoulder,"He won't threaten them he knows that he would get arrested. Even if he did, I know they won't give in" He sighed and looked at me with sorrow filled eyes, "You think so?"

I smiled, "I know so." Kimmy kissed my forehead, placing my hand on his heart. "Thanks Rinnie" he whispered in my ears. "Hey love birds" Dae-Hyun smirked,"We have to leave now." I removed my fore head from Kimmy and looked around. We quickly scurried for our things and left the airplane. "That was fast." I said as we quickly exited the plane. Kimmy agree-ingly nodded.

***

It was 3:21 am when we arrived at the 5-star hotel. "I'm so tired!" Cheska stretched out our arms and leaped onto the big fluff of a bed,"So comfy" her voice muffled through the pillow. "Are we sleeping in the same room?" Dae-Hyun asked,I looked at him. He was blushing a bit, he covered his cheeks once he noticed me looking.

"No Hyun, you and Key will be sleeping in another room. Don't worry" Hyun sighed, and leaned against the wall. I glanced at Kimmy who was raising his eye brow at Hyun and pointing at Cheska who had quickly fallen asleep. I then looked at Hyun, who was shaking his head smiling. "It's okay Hyun, Key is crazy." 

Kimmy scoughed,"You're crazy..in be" I frantically turned to Kimmy and smushed my lips on him, "Shut up." I managed to get out as we kissed. Kimmy quietly chuckled. "Hyung, Ah..I'm tired. If you don't mind could you pass me the keys." Kimmy ,reached in his pocket and tossed the key's to him. He left awkwardly.

I placed my hands inbetween us and lightly pushed him off,"Don't you dare say anything like that infront of the kids, Arraseo?" Kimmy was shocked, "Bwo, mianhae jagiya." He reached for my hands to kiss,"But you have to have to admit, you are crazy in bed." Kimmy winked and bit his lip. I blew him a kiss and a wink as he left off with his suitcase. 

I cupped my heart and fell ontop of my bed.

"My God Hawaii."

 

 

1290353_o.gif

 

"But you have to have to admit, you are crazy in bed."

 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: this one is a bit tad of a bit short (: Sorry, it took so long unnies..P: It's summer so i got things to do and people to see (; I hope this one is okay. I tried the to correspond the texts colours to Hawaii :D to make it more creative. Have fun reading. Comment & Subscribe. <3 ~ Lovely Donsaeng.