TROUBLE MAKER.

falling in love for Key, my gay best friend ~

"Okay Cheska, be good at Dara unnie and Taeyang oppa's house. Kimmy oppa and Unnie will just go to school" I said as I gazed up at her. "It's appa. Kimmy appa" Kimmy chuckled, an so did I, "Yes Kimmy appa. Okay, love you!" I then kissed her cheek, and Kimmy did the same as we waved back at Cheska. As we got into the Range Rover, the last thing we heard was "Taeyang oppa will teach you how to play Black Ops" I laughed to myself, 'Taeyang and his video games. Donsaeng will be in good hands' 

***

It was the end of my last class, Kimmy was outside of my classroom, waiting for me. "Missed you" he said pushing himself of the wall and kissed my cheek. I smiled, "I missed you too Kimmy." We switched his hand filled with books to the other so that he could hold mine. As we were strolling down the hallway towards the parking lot, discussing which technique for sewing clothes was best Jonghyun appeared infront of us. "Hey, hold up" he said placing his palm on Kimmy's chest. 'What is this guy doing here?' I thought angerily. Kimmy shoved off Jonghyun's hand, "Get your hands off me." Jonghyun scowled. He then turned to me with a dark smile, "You know, I heard through the grape vine that your donsaeng came to town."

I let go of Kimmy's hand and pushed my pointer finger on his chest. Jonghyun raised both his hands up and laughed, "Hey come down." The nerve of this guy! To tell me to calm down when he's the one pissing me off! Like, why do you care about Cheska? Huh, she doesn't even know you.

"She looks quite the catch." Jonghyun said. HE DID THAT ON PURPOSE. I am now raging inside my body, and Kimmy knew it. "Jonghyun, Don't you dare lay a hand on Cheska. C'mon Rinne, let's go" Kimmy took my notebook and placed his arm around me, leading me through the parking lot. I could hear Jonghyun laugh, as he smoothly left the building in the oppsite direction. 'I have to be extra careful with Cheska now'

***

I knocked on Dara's door. She opened it, revealing Cheska with a head set on and Taeyang also with a head set on. They were both clutching there controllers. I looked passed Dara, "How long have they been like this?" I said straightening myself out. Dara chuckled, "Since Taeyang taught her the controls" I stepped inside and watched the two gamers shake there controllers awkwardly, as if the came was motion censored. "Die IAMTHEBOSS Zero, One, Two, Four!" Cheska said as she clicked the 'Y' button with her thumb. Within seconds of doing so, a note flashed on the side of the screen 'IAMTHEBOSS0124 is dead. Killed by Donsaengnator' Taeyang and Cheska both high fived without looking at eachother. "So what did you learn in school today?." Dara said as we both took a seat on the couch. "Ah the usual...Hey you know Jonghyun right?" I said creasing my forehead.

Dara nodded, "Yup. Why?" "Well he randomly came showed and threatened to touch Cheska" Dara's eyes widened, "Omo, Chaerin. You have to be careful with Cheska! You know how dangerous Jonghyun's appeal is!" I did. I sighed and closed my eyes briefly, "I know. But what if he visits the house and takes her in her sleep?" Dara then thought hard, "How about she stays here for a week. This would be a great time for her to get to know us better. And look she looks like she's having fun!" I glanced over at Cheska, who was laughing. "She does look like she is having fun" I said un-sure. "I just don't want to put you guys in danger also" Dara laughed, "Taeyang is three times the size of Jonghyun, he can take him" I nodded, "Arraseo. Cheska will stay here for a week." Taeyang and Cheska screamed, startling Dara and I. There hands both in the air, "We won!" Taeyang and Cheska said in unison. Taeyang got up and lifted Dara up and spun her. Cheska ran up to me and smiled, "Unnie I like this game! Can I sleepover?" Cheska paused and looked at Dara, who was also smiling now,"If that's okay with Dara unnie" 

Dara nodded, "You're actually going to stay here for a week! Isn't that cool!" Cheska's eyes widened, "Oh really?!" I laughed, "Yup, it's true!" Cheska's eyes slowly came back to normal, "But why though? is there something wrong?" Dara and I glanced at each other, I resumed back to Cheska's innocent gaze, "There's just something dangerous going on and Kimmy appa and Chaerin unnie don't want you to get hurt." Cheska pouted, she lightly said, "Arraseo." Taeyang let go of Dara's waist and kneeled towards Cheska, "Wae? Donsaeng doesn't like Dara and Taeyang?" Cheska turned to him and smiled, "Aniyo! I love Dara and Taeyang." she looked back at me, "Sleep Well Unnie! Arraseo! And if anything bad happens call the police. Tell Appa I love him; I love you" Cheska then leaned in and kissed my cheek and hugged me, I smiled, "I love you too Donsaeng. I will bring your clothes in later. Be good okay?" Cheska nodded. I then thanked Taeyang and Dara and left.

***

Kimmy and I were lying in bed. We were discussing how to handle Jonghyun, "What if he was just kidding? Like, what if he just said those things to tick you off?" Kimmy said as slid his arm under my neck, "And what if he wasn't?" I turned to Kimmy, he did the same. "Look Chaerin, I know Jonghyun better then you. He's just a bluff, he's not gunna touch Cheska. Even if he does, The boys and I will set him straight. I won't let anything to Cheska!" I smiled and scooched a bit close to Kimmy, "You really must love Cheska" Kimmy softly laughed, "Did you just discover that now?" I pushed his shoulder lightly, smiling "Shut up"

Kimmy was just smiling there, staring at me. In a angelic tone, he said "You're beautiful" I blushed, "You know, I can't believe you were ever gay" Kimmy came in a bit closer, and wrapped his arm around my waist "And I can't believe you ever went out with a gay man." We both laughed, as Kimmy lifted the bed sheet above our heads. 

 

I love him.

 

 

 

 

tumblr_m1jpuqCNTo1qm5ctko1_500.gif

 

"We won!"

 

_____________________________________________

A/N: this one has only 10 paragraphs. So it's a bit short ~ But, i hope you like it. I was in a rush because i have to go to a party later and i might get home really late. Comment & Subscribe Unnies (: Hope you liked it :D