Home Time.

falling in love for Key, my gay best friend ~

Tonight was the last night in Hawaii. Kimmy & I were repacking all the the clothes that we have used over the course of the vacation. "Wow, this was one heck of a vacation." Kimmy chuckled as he folded Daehyun's shorts, "Yeah! I mean, the strolls on the beach! Hanging around at the malls with Daehyun and Cheska. Watching Cheska and Daehyun give each other piggy back rides. Our date" I sighed at all the things we managed to fit in that one week span, "Do you think we would be able to do this while we have kids?" Kimmy looked at me. He stopped in mid folding of Daehyun's shirt. He then tilted his heads in thought, "I'm pretty sure. I mean, it all depends on what are jobs are." Kimmy then shrugged and started to fold what was left of Daehyun's clothes. I finished what was left of Cheska's.

***

We were almost home. There was one hour left of the 16 hour flight. Cheska and Daehyun were sad to leave Hawaii, but were glad to return to Korea; Kimmy and I felt the same. "So, what are you going to do when we return home unnie? Are you going back to school?" Cheska asked while wrapping the airplane blanket around her. "Yup, so that means you can visit Daehyun anytime you want for the rest of your stay here in Korea." Cheska answered in a sigh, along with Daehyun. Cheska pouted her lip, "Unnie, I won't be staying for long in Korea." What? I thought she had one week left? I creased my forehead, "Donsaeng what do you mean? I thought you had one week left?" my voice was a stern. Cheska wriggled her hand out of the blanket and placed it on my cheek, her thumb caressing my cheek. 

"I can't tell you unnie. It will hurt you too much." her voice was in a hushed tone. Her voice held back. I touched her hand and looked into her eyes. Her eyes were torn and tinted with glossiness. Whatever this was that supposedly would "hurt me" meant a lot to Cheska, and too sensitive to share on an airplane. "Tell me later?" I asked softly, raising my eyebrows. Cheska looked down at her knees and slightly shook her head, she then responded in a soft but firm "No" 

She removed her hand from my cheek and placed it back inside her little wrap of a blanket. Turning over she softly whimpered on Daehyun's shoulder. He patted her back and softly cooed in her ear, "It's okay." I looked at them, Daehyun looked at me. He then looked to his phone and started to type a message. My phone than lit up. It was a message from Daehyun. How did he get my number?

From : Unknown Number.

Cheska gave me your number. I'll tell you

what's wrong when we get home.

Remind me kay? 

She really can't tell you upfront. 

I pursed my lips, Why'd she tell him but not Kimmy? I texted him back.

To : Unknown Number

Kay. I'll remind you.

And i understand cheska is a soft soul.

But, why'd didn't she just tell Key?

Daehyun creased his forehead while rubbing his hand on his temple. He rested his head on Cheska's, who was now sleeping peacefully.

From : Unknown Number

Kthanks. Yeah, she really is.

And she knew that Key hyung would eventually spill it.

& he would try to ease around the subject.

That's true. Kimmy can be like that. He's not totally good at keepins secrets away from me. It kind've shocked me at how Cheska  knew that about Kimmy from only staying here only a month. But, then again, Kimmy is literally an open book.

To : Unknown Number

True say. Key just can't keep secrets.

K you'll tell me later right then.

Now go get some sleep.

I looked at Daehyun. He shut his phone off and shut his eyes. I did the same, trying too push away what 'sensitive news' Daehyun had to bring me.

***

Cheska was the first one in bed. I watched as the sheets rise and fell on her little tiny chest. Daehyun was staying over the night, since Kai was out of town until tomorrow. Kimmy was just on the verge to doze off, leaving Daehyun and I too talk. I handed a cup of milk to Daehyun as I sat down on the couch. "Okay, so what is it?" I asked in a whisper. Daehyun nervously tapped his finger against the ceraminc mug. He faked a cough to void the tension. "Hyun, get to it." I said, my voice a bit raised.

Daehyun sighed, "Your Aunt Died." My mouth was agaped. Did I hear him right? Did he just say that my aunt is dead? I laughed uneasily, "Daehyun, stop joking." Daehyun bit his lower lip and looked me straight into my eyes. He then reached over and placed his hand on my shoulder, "I wish I was joking Chaerin." Tears were forming in my eyes, as Daehyun approached me and took me into his arms. He then wrapped them around me causing me to sob his white shirt. "It's okay unnie, it's okay. She's in a better place now. Hush, you might wake Cheska up." his hands softly touched my hair.

The rest of the night, I weeped over the death of my aunt. Cheska was right, this would hurt me too much. 

 

"I Love You Aunty. I .. I Love you.."

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________

A/N: sadly theres no gif ); 'cause my unnie always happy & key oppa isn't really in this chapter...soooo...no gif D; I know, it's short. and im trying my best!! I swear. It's just im a bit brain dead at the moment, and i wanted to write something quick for you unnie & oppa. Hahaha, if my oppa is reading. I just wanted to say HEY :D kbai now & i hope you enjoyed.