Just Someone I used to know.

falling in love for Key, my gay best friend ~

I rolled out of bed, rubbing my crusty eyes. I glanced at the clock;9:00. "Morning." I turned around to see where the noise was coming from, It came from Kibum. "Uhm.Morning." I said groggily, I looked at him. He was still in his pajamas and holding a cup of coffee. "Hey,can we talk? You know, after I'm ready?" I squinted my eyes and scratched my head, In response Kimbum just left abruptly. 'Aish, he's in a pissy mood.' 

Slowly, I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. There, was a steaming coffee on the table. I invited myself onto the seat behind the cup. With his hands folded and body leaned forward, he looked at me with his eyebrows raised,in a low tone he said "So, what did you want to talk about?" I cupped my hands and twindled my thumbs,with a sigh I responed "Well, about last night. I'm really sorry Kimbum. You were right I was just one of those people who hate being single.." Kimbum, touched my frantically moving hand, and softly said "Rinnie, it's fine. I'm over it." he smiled. "Promise?" I said also with a 'hoping' smile, "Promise" he moved his hand away from mine, and placed both of them on the edge of the table, "So, if this conversation is over. I would like to go shopping, Did you want to come?" I watched him leave the table and enter his bedroom ,still holding the cup of coffee, "Yup, sure. I need a new pair of shoes anyway."

***

"Oh,these are nice" I said as tilted the shoe towards Kimbum, He shifted his weight to his right foot and tapped his lip, carefully eyeing the Adidas shoe. In a final verdict of 'how nice' the shoe was Kimmy said,"Yeah, I guess there nice" I smiled at him and he smiled at me back. 'I'm so glad he's my friend.' As we made our final purchases in the store, I saw a familiar face. "Ah, Kimmy wait here." I said squinting at the 'oh,so familiar face'. Kimbum just nodded in response. As I got closer I came to a closure. This familiar face,was non other then Kim Jonghyun. No doubt. 'Wait..this is Jonghyun. Jonghyun is Kimmy's boyfriend. Omo,Kimmy will be devastated when he sees this.Oh, I hope he doesn't come into the store with that girl. Wait,with that girl? Wait...that eithers means Jonghyun is biual..or he stopped being gay.' And,sure enough, they entered the store. I ran towards Kimbum to lead him off somewhere else, but it was too late. He had already seen them. He dropped the shopping bags, with an awestruck look on his face.

"Jonghyun. Who's that?" Kimbum said with a blank face. Jonghyun was shocked to see Kimbum. He let go of the girl's hand and tucked them into his pockets, "Ah Kimbum-ssi, this isn't what your thinking. She's just a..a..a.." I tried to Kimbum away from the fight but his body was firmly planted, I whispered into his ear harshly "Let's go Kimmy. We're drawing a crowd." But he didn't respond. "Jonghyun, answer me. Who is she?" Jonghyun,left without a word with the girl clucted in his arm. "Who is he?" she said softly, Jonghyun said whispered in his ear while walking out the store, "Just someone I used to know" I picked up the shopping bags and held Kimmy tight to my body. "It's okay Kimmy. Don't cry."I said softly as I tugged him towards the parking lot. There was a wave of whispers trailing behind us.

***

"How could he do this Rinnie?" Kimbum pushed his bangs back and leaned back onto the leather sofa. I rubbed his back as I cooed reasuring words to him. 'How could he do this? To poor,fragile Kimmy? Jeez, just 6 more days until there aniversary. Ain't that sad? You,Kim Jonghyun, will pay.' I sighed, "You know, Kimmy, you don't need him. You really don't I mean, there are other fish in the see right? More better then Jonghyun...Maybe some italian fish?" I said as I raised and winked jokingly at Kimbum. He looked at me and shook his head,smiling "Aniya Rinne, I think I will just..lay down low from the love scene for awhile." I let my hand off his back and placed my head on his shoulder. Without looking at him, I softly said "I'm here for you, Arraseo." He leaned his head on mine,"You always have been..."

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs being cooked, "Who's cooking?" I poked my head out of my bedroom to see who was cooking,not wanting to be seen, I moved back a little bit further into the bedroom now that you could only see my eyes. "I know, I'm cooking. Stop playing cat and mouse and eat your breakfast Rinnie." Kimbum said turning to me with his hands on his hips. I came out,squishing my body and awkwardly walking towards the table. I was like a child, walking as if I have gotten in trouble. As I sat down, I turned to Kimbum who looked a bit different. 'What could it be?...his face.' I stabbed at my bacon, at the same time squeezed Kimmy's face. He just continued to chew his eggs,mindlessly. 'No, his face is the same..maybe he got fatter?' I slid my hand under the table and squeezed Kimmy's belly, he then raised his face towards with a mouthful of bacon. I just shrugged and continued to think of what could be different about my Kimmy.

'Did he get a new piercing?' I leaned back into the chair and stared intently at his ears. "Rinnie..Honestly, can I help you?" Kimmy said as he placed his untensils on the side of his plate. "You look different. Like..I can feel it." I placed my elbow on table and held my face up with my palm. "Uhm, I cut my hair." He pointed to his hair with his index finger. I then stared intently at it. "Oh! it's shorter on the sides...and..IT'S BLONDE." I stood up and reached for his hair. I ran my fingers through his new blonde hair. "Kimmy - ah, what happened to brown?...and long?" I moved down to his face, my fingers still in his hair. He just shrugged, " Well, I only did that so Jonghyun and I would match. But know, I think..that you and I could match. Ya'know? 'Cause like were friends." he smiled. I moved my head back still moving my hands through his hair. 'He's so sweet' 

"Oh, we better get going! Class starts in a few!" We both rushed towards our rooms and got ready for the day. 

 

"Just Someone I used to Know..."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: MIANHAE ~ i'm sorry for taking sooo long D; I'm just soo busy. So i made it a bit longer.. hope you enjoyed it.

tumblr_m1xl2hrOG41qjbq4jo9_250.gif

"You know, Kimmy, you don't need him. You really don't I mean, there are other fish in the see right? More better then Jonghyun...Maybe some italian fish?"