Kim Jonghyun & Kim Jong In

falling in love for Key, my gay best friend ~

Kimmy and I decided to hit the mall..as usual. "Wow, it's so packed today eh?" I said as I tried to squeeze between two people. "Yeah! No wonder! There's a sale on gucci!" At that momment him and I sprinted and dodged the people in our way, just to get into the store to make sure we got all the good stuff. 

***

As we got outside of the store with bags and bags of clothes,shoes,and other things we could get our hands on, a person I couldn't recognize, randomly came up and kissed Kimmy. I was shocked of what was happening. Kimmy just made his mind up on not being gay anymore; How would he react? Falling into this man's lips..or pushing him off?

I watched in curiostiy to see if he was going to fall. He didn't. The reason being? the man was non other then, Kim Jonghyun. Kimbum shut his eyes, and pushed Jonghyun off, wiping off his lips with his thumb Kimbum yelled, "Why did you do that?" Jonghyun came back in with his arms reaching for Kim's waist. I was disgusted by this man, how,how, unnatched he was from his life. Not caring about other's feeling, to not think about what is right and wrong. 'What is with him?' I thought. Kim brushed Jonghyun hands of his waist and stood a bit closer to me, "I did that cause your mine Right?, isn't that what we always said to eachother? 'Your Mine'? " Jonghyun was dying for Key's attention, and you could see it on Kimbum's face that he really wanted to give it. It's time to put him out of his misery, I reached for his hand and tugged him close to me, "Kimbum. just give it up. This is who you are." 

Kimbum looked at me with sorry eyes, but just nodded in agreement. He then left my touch and resumed back to Kim Jonghyun. He looked at Kimbum with a great smile. I have failed. ~ 

As I sat down on the bench across from the still packed Gucci store, I watched as the ex's slowly patched there relationship together. "I let him win." I snarled at myself softly. After sitting and thinking about how I let this 'Kim Jonghyun' win, I rode him crying to myself.

"How could I let him win? How did he play such a sly move on Kimmy? Why didn't I stop him? Why? I thought I supposed to get revenge on this man, Obviously it didn't work out. Next time, I shouldn't let him win."

***

Its was 12:00 when Kimmy walked inside my house. I sighed,"Did you have fun?" he took a seat beside me and places his arm behind me, with a shrug of his shoulder he said "Yeah,nothing exciting though. He just told me how he broke up with his girlfriend and stuff. Then he took me out to dinner..and yeah." Abruptly I said to him, "It's going to be hard for you Kimmy." He then nodded and pursed his lips together, "Yeah, I know" 

He took his sweater off and threw beside him. I looked at the big red spot on his neck; I covered my mouth. 'It's a hickey...' I thought. "Kimbum. you have a hickey." Kimbum looked at me and shrugged, "So..what?" "Like, I don't know. It's just that..I didn't know you and Jonghyun ever did the kind of stuff together? ... I mean, all I thought you guys did was talk and hold hands." Kimbum smirked, "Aish Chaerin, theres a lot of things you don't know. You really need a boyfriend." 'Again with the b-word.' I don't wanna have a boyfriend..yet. "Here, let me set you up. I have lots of boys on my phone." Key said as he dragged his phone out of his pocket, "What? I thought you deleted them all..." he shook his head, "Well, no. I didn't, maybe this is how I'm supposed to be Rinnie. Just gay." He resumed back to his phone.

I pushed my hair back and awaited to be told a name out of his contacts. "First off, what do you look for in a guy?" I furrowed my eyebrows together and tapped my lip. I've never thought of what my ideal type was. After, a few short minutes I said. "Uhm, nice style,but has to be like, really manly like a leader. I guess, kind and handsome. Not pretty though, no pretty boys." He scanned, through his phone, probably analyzing each name and thinking of how they are and personal traits are. "HERE!" Kimbum shouted as he shoved his phone into my face, I pulled the phone back to get a better view of the name and picture. 

"Kim Jong In?" I slowly took the phone from Key's hand and looked at his picture. 'He's really cute' I thought. "He a cute baby face." I said to Key. He smiled, "Yeah, I thought you were going to like him" He placed his arm over me and shook my shoulders. 

"Maybe I do need a boyfriend."

 

 

 

 

tumblr_m3xo2xadGq1rutu76o1_500.png

"Kim Jong In?"