Gay.

falling in love for Key, my gay best friend ~

Definition of the Word 'Gay' : 

Gay - A homoual , esp. a man.

It all started on the very last year of highschool, senior year. ~

"Kimmy,can you believe that this is our last day at Seoul High?" I swooped his hand up and twirled myself under his arm. He chuckled at me and pulled me in close to him for a hug. He rocked me in his arms like he has always done and responded back " Aniyo, I still can't Rinnie. It just seems like yesterday all the noona's showered me with gifts"

He let go of me from his arms and untwirled me. "Yeah! and that was the first day we met! Remember!" Kimbum looked at me with a confused look, he shook his head "Aniya, I don't remember" I lightly smacked Kimbum's head, "Pabo! you're the worst bestfriend ever!" I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest. Kimbum began to chuckle at me. He then gently  pinched my nose,"Yeah, kitty cat,I'm kidding! Of course I remember bestfriend. Wae? you think Kimmy doesn't remember Rinnie's face when she first saw me?!"

I covered my face. "Aish ~ Oh no, not again" I thought. I uncovered my face and there,right there, was the worst 'falling in love' face I have ever seen. "It was not like that." I said furrowing my eyebrows and squinting my eyes. Kimbum nodded,"Ah~ yeah it was! I can picture it like it just happened yesterday!" he said in defence. I opened my mouth to respond back,but was interupted by Kimmy's silly ringtone.

.Neoman gyesok baro bogo sipjanha nan oh jeongmal
Oh~ baby.

Kimmy pulled his phone out. The name 'Kim Jonghyun' popped out in big bold letters with a picture of a young man, about Kimmy's age. "Woah! whose this cutie?" I grabbed his phone from his hands and ran away from him, laughing "Yeah! give it back Rinnie!" he hollered. I turned around,still running,and stuck out my tongue. He smiled at me,"Pabo!" I stopped running, and answered the phone.

"Yobeseyo?" I said in between breaths,the person from the other line had a bit of a shock when I answered,"Ah~mianhae, I must have the wrong number" he softly chuckled to himself. "Aniyo!this is Kimmy's bestfriend answering the phone; he's a bit busy right now." Kimbum was approaching me, with a silly look on his face. I gave out a slight giggle, "What are you doing Rinnie?" He whispered. I just shrugged,"Oh, when is 'Kimmy'(emphasis on the name Kimmy) free?" "I don't know,why don't you talk to him." I quickly handed Kimmy the phone with my tongue out and my nose scrunched out. Kimmy then pinched my nose, and took the phone from me.

He then sat down on a near by bench, "Yobeseyo!..Oh it was just a friend, Anyway what's up?!" As I watched Kimmy chat with this 'Kim Jonghyun' a reminder popped up on my phone. 'Get ready for grad party. Curl hair.Call the girls.' I pouted,"Aish,I have to leave Kimmy. Remember! Pick me up at 11, Arraseo?" he nodded and then waved goodbye. I did the same, and strolled back to my home.

***

.At Grad Party.

"Wow,they really went overboard this year. I mean..LOOK! those lanterns look beautiful. And who can afford those satin tablecloths!" Dara hung open in awe, "Unnie, is Taeyang oppa coming? I mean, hes taking a really long time.." I leaned a closer to the window,eyeing the little tiny bungalo. "Oh yeah, he's coming ... he's just a little slow" I scoffed,"Oh really unnie?" she looked at me and rolled her eyes. Kimbum grabbed out his phone,"YAH~ Taeyang-ssi! What's your deal man! What's taking you so long?!" he shouted in the phone. Shortly afterwards, her rubbed his temples, "Arraseo,just hurry up. We're gunna be late!"

After a few minutes from that call, Taeyang came rushing out from his house and into the BMW, "Ah mianhae jaegiya" Taeyang leaned over and quickly kissed Dara's cheek. He then buckled his seatbelt, and sighed. "Yeah! what took you so long!" I said leaning over on Dara's other side to look at Taeyang, he pulled his tie a bit tighter and crossed his leg over thee other,"Ah, I was fixing my hair...yeah, just fixing my hair." He then bit his lip and lowered his eyes to his twindiling thumbs.I leaned back to my orginal spot and rested my head on the window. 

***

It was the heat of the party. Although this was 'somber grad' some of my classmates were getting pretty weird, All the boys jackets were off and ties were pulled down,buttons un-done,heels to flats,hair down to hair up. You know, just the usual graduation party. I was dancing with Kimmy;Our favourite song was playing. 'Fantastic Baby by Bigbang' "Dance Dance Dance Da-Dance" I sang to him playfully, he raised his hand up in the air and started to fist pump,"WOW FANTASTIC BABY!" the whole gym sang in unison. After a few conga lines and slow dances,and a whole lotta crazy '' moves, Kimmy suddenly disapeared. I leaned close to Bom,"Unnie, wheres Kimmy?" she pointed towards the boys bathroom. I nodded and just countinued dancing. 

 At the end of the night, Kimmy all dropped us off. "Omo! that was the best Grad bash in the history of all Grad bashes!!" Taeyang said aloud with Dara under his arm, she laughed as she put her arm around his waist. They both hopped into the car,Kimmy stuck his head out the window,"Hey! Rinnie! and Ailens! Hurry up before Taeyang throws up!" then he hurling sound was heard right after, followed by a little scream,"OHP,too late!" Seunghyun said as he pulled his collar over his nose and entered the car. Kimmy shook his head,"Aish Taeyang..not again!" We all chuckled at Kimbum and his diva like outrage. 

.This was the best night,of my life.

***

I just finished freshining up and I was know on my way to crash my head onto my soft little pillow. I yawned as I streched outside of the bathroom, then I rubbed my eyes and slowily made my way to my bedroom. Just as I was going to enter my bed,my soft soft cosy bed, the phone rang, the fricken phone rang.."GAAH!! Whattapuck!" I hollered as I tilted my head back. I walked over to the phone and answered it,"Yobeseyo?" I took a seat on the couch and placed my fingers lightly on my eyes. "Rinnie? Are you okay." It was Kimmy, "Ne." I leaned alittle more back into the couch and crossed my legs over eachother.Kimbum sighed,"I have something to tell you...but promise me that you won't tell anyone. Arraseo?" I grunted,"What is it Kimmy?" to be honest,I was a bit annoyed. Then suddenly,when I least expected such a thing escaping Kimmy's mouth, he said it. Something no Korean parent ever!, and I mean ever! wants to hear from there own son's mouth.

"Chaerin,I think I'm Gay"

 

 

 

                                              image    
 

"I turned around,still running,and stuck out my tongue."

 

 

A/N: You like it? Was it good. K,i gotta go now. I have school tomorrow D; lool,k. Hope you liked it. ~ SHINeevipbj1