Challenge or Punishment?

Bring It, Kris Wu

 

Hi everyone ^^ so sorry for the lag, school + writer's block got in the way ><
but I hope you will like this one
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Yumi's POV
 
Ohh no. At this point, we're both screwed.
 
It just HAD to be the two most gossipy members to witness us in this state.
 
I can already see my career going down the drain.
 
"Uhh...okay..." Suho's voice carefully breaking the silence. "We were just umm..." 
From the corners of my eyes, I could already see that he was trying not to burst out laughing.
 
"Umm Hyung, I think we should just uhh...leave them alone." D.O. adds in and begins to back up.
Suho nodds and begins to turn around. "Right..."
 
"Wait...guys, hold on...it-it's not what you think..." Kris breaks the ice with the most awkward tone.
His arms loosened, which almost caused me to straight up fall on the floor. Finally with my feet on the ground, I turned to the guys who were obviously trying their best not to giggle.
 
Letting out a sigh, I heaved in a large breath.
 
"Look guys, I know what you're thinking but it's really not what you think because Kris is just being stupid and I was being bullied so he started to act even more stupid but he was just joking and it's not what it looks like I'm serious."
 
Finally breathing out, I realized that explaination didn't work, considering that all I recieved was a weird look from all three of them.
 
This time, I really couldn't help but mentally face palm myself.
 
Suho slightly chuckles. "Well...umm...manager, I think we're just get going, ok bye!" 
And with that last word, the two immediately took off, running and squealing like fangirls down the hallway.
 
"They're going to tell everyone aren't they?" I asked, feeling the blood rushing back into my head.
 
Kris glances over at me. "Probably."
 
Ugh.
Without second thought, I began to run down the hall.
"You know, it's no use chasing them." Kris yells from behind in a nonchalant voice which really, really, bothered me.
 
"Kris." I stopped running and turned to him. "If they tell everyone, I could end up in a lot of trouble."
 
 
Kris POV
 
I was a bit lost for words. 
 
She was right. Gossip can turn out to be extremely lethal.
 
Yumi turns back around and continues going down the hallway, and I had no other choice but to follow her. 
After awhile, we both reached the door to our main practice room, the place where all of the members practice and eat together.
 
I saw her let out a sigh before turning the door knob.
But before she could even open the door, it swung opened itself, revealing 11 derpy grins all just staring back at us.
 
"Ohhhh look who's back already..." Xiumin's voice filling my ears.
"The awkward couple is back! Woo!" Chanyeol half screams and drags Yumi into the room before she could even respond.
Just then someone pulls my arm as the whole room was filled with wolf calls and chants. The only thing I could do was sigh in agitation.
"Hey Bro I heard." Tao says with a goofy grin.
 
"Heard what?" I asked back, seeing how half of the guys were crowding around me while the other half surrounded Yumi.
 
"You and the manager in a dark room together and...you know..." Tao couldn't even finish as these idiots began making more derpy noises.
 
Oh great.
 
 
Yumi's POV
 
"Manager, was he being really erted?"
 
"He didn't touch you like a weirdo did he?"
 
"Tell us your stories!"
 
I could barely breath inside this hurdle of giant guys who were all simultaneously bombarding me with tasteless questions.
 
"How would you rate Kris's techniques?"
 
"He's smooth isn't he?"
 
Okay, that's enough.
 
"GUYS!" I stated with as much strength as I could gather. "Just calm down and listen...this is all a huge misunderstanding and was just...just...a joke."
 
"Nahh, I don't think so." Suho says while walking towards the middle of the room. "Kris looked pretty serious, I mean, he even said he'd kiss you." 
 
The wolf calls immediately multiplied, which really made me want to bury myseld in a hole.
Letting out another sigh, I looked up only to see Luhan and Sehun carrying each other, overexaggerating a made up conversation while pretending to be me and Kris.
 
"Oh manager, you're my one and only~" Luhan sings to Sehun.
"Kris, you know how much that means to me." Sehun says with a hair flip back to Luhan.
 
As much as I usually find their acting hilarious, this was just too much. 
Way too much.
 
"Guys seriously...please just...knock it off." Kris says from across the room.
 
"Sorry leader, we can't just let this go." Lay says and pats him on the shoulder.
 
Kris sighs. "Look, it's my fault, I was joking, at least let the manager go."
 
"Awww, what a real man, taking all the blame." Kai says while spinning around everywhere.
I was a bit taken back and gave Kris an 'are-you-serious' look, to which he just slightly shrugs.
 
"You know, maybe we'll be quiet if you two are willing to take my challenge." Suho says again, all the attention turned towards him once more.
"Omo leader! What do you have in mind?" Baekyun asks with a grin.
 
"I say, if manager and Kris are willing to spend the night at the X-2 building, we could let them go."
 
The whole room turned silent in awe, and I was especially thrown off.
 
The X-2 building...Holy crap.
 
It's pretty much an abandoned building a few blocks down the street, which hasn't been demolished due to some myth of it being haunted. Yeah, that's right, haunted.
Other that, all I know is that DBSK tried filming an MV there once, but when the tapes were played, they were all snow screens.
 
Creepy, I know.
 
"Guys, that's a bit too crazy." I said.
"Nooo, that's the only exception." D.O. says from behind me.
 
"I'm pretty sure that's more dangerous than you guys going around gossiping." Kris says
"Nope, it's that or nothing." Chanyeol states.
 
I don't know. Is it just me or are all of them completely evil?
 
"Guys...you can't be serious." I said in complete disbelief.
"We're sooo serious." Suho half sang.
 
All I could do was look at Kris, who was just as uneasy as I was. At this point, I really couldn't think of anything to say.
But one thing I know for sure is that if any rumors of Kris and I go around, I will be banished forever.
 
"Fine. Just one night right?" Kris says.
My eyes widen at him.
 
Tao walks around him. "As expected of Leader, taking on the challenge."
 
"If manager and I stay at X-2, you guys promise to shut up?" Kris asks, to which all the guys all nodded in agreement.
"Alright then, when do go?" Kris asks.
 
Suho smiles.
 
"Tonight."