Love Bite {Extra Pt.3}

Bring It, Kris Wu

 

A/N: Some suggestive-ness once again~
 

 

Yumi's POV
 
 
My eyes shot opened.
 
A slight ringing immediately pierced through my temples, forcing a groan from my throat. My vision slowly cleared, beginning to take shape of the objects around me. And to my relief, I realized I was in my room.
 
But then it hit me.
 
How did I get here?
 
Everything I tried remembering from last night was pretty much a blur, especially after the accident with Xiumin's alcohol.
 
I probably passed out. Or at least, that's what usually happens. But then again, I should just hope that nothing happened afterwards.
 
Pushing myself off my bed, I attempted to tidy up without falling down everywhere. Tying my hair into a pony tail, I headed out my dorm towards Exo's practice room.
I suddenly couldn't help but mentally prepare myself, as there was still the high possibility of them making fun of my preposterous tolerance.
 
I pushed the doors opened, and all of their heads turned in my direction.
 
"Oh! Morning manager, how are you feeling?" Suho smiled. I kept silent for a moment, scanning the faces of all the boys in the room. A slight sense of relief washed over me when I didn't detect any suggestive or evil faces.
 
"I'm fine...thank you." I grinned.
 
"Did you remember anything from last night?" Tao asked from across the room.
"Uh...Only until I drank the alcohol."
"Oh," Baekhyun began, "You fell asleep after that and Kris hyung carried you to one of the hotel rooms."
 
I nodded as my mouth slightly hung opened, letting out a breath of relief.
But speaking of Kris, I don't see him.
 
Before I could ask, a small vibration went off in my pocket. Fishing out my phone, my eyes slightly widened when I saw a text message from Kris.
 
'Can you come to my room? It's urgent.'
 
 
 
An odd feeling stirred in my stomach as I neared Kris's dorm. But I tried excusing that sensation since that's how I usually feel when he would send me these odd requests.
His door was slightly opened, and I slowly pushed it apart to see his body leaning against his desk. For the most part, everything seemed normal, but what did catch my eye was a scarf around his neck.
 
"Kris..." I uttered, a bit worried and confused at the same time. "Is everything...okay?"
 
"Yeah, I just wanted to ask you a few things. Could you close the door?"
I stared blankly before hesitantly pushing the door behind me.
 
"So," He began, "Do you remember anything from last night...after you passed out?" He asked.
 My body froze. "No..." I muttered, feeling my stomach muscle tighten.
 
“Oh...” He nodded. "That's a shame."
 
My mind went blank for a few seconds before my brows furrowed.
“What do you mean?”
 
Out of nowhere, that signature smirk of his form on his lips. An awful and foreboding sensation immediately ran through my body.
 
Oh my Gosh, please don’t tell me something bad happen.
But...the rest of the guys seemed normal, so it shouldn't have involved me right?
Unless I didn’t something stupid that only Kris saw.
 
Okay, maybe I’m just over reacting.
Crap. My memories are really not doing me justice right now.
 
I felt a flash of cold sweat as I looked up at him again, once again taking notice of his scarf.
Why is it there?
Is he...hiding something?
Holy smokes did I try to strangle him?
 
Oh my God.
 
 
Kris chuckled, breaking me from my silent panic attack.
"Well I can show you if you can't remember."
 
I stared wide eyed in worry and confusion.
 
"Come here."
 
My legs stumbled towards him. Our bodies became closer, and our eyes looked straight into each other. He pulled the scarf loose, slipping it right off his neck.
 
Within a second, I was struck with complete horror.
A bunch of small yet bright red spots infested above his collar bone, some of which were turning purple.
 
Holy mothers. 
 
"Your creation." He said, breaking my eye contact from his neck. "Recall anything?"
 
Another wave of confusion poured over me while I quickly shook my head in panic.
This is bad.
 
"Kris I..." My voice creaked, unable to pronounce anything comprehensible. Everything that ran through my mind were the possible abominable things that could have happened.
I can’t even imagine how ridiculous my expression must be right now.
 
I swallowed, trying to calm myself down from my chaotic imagination.
"Kris." I tried again, taking a slow breath. "What...did I do?"
 
He straightened his back, cocking his head to the side before his lips.
 
"Well let's just say after I carried you to a room...” He paused and sighed,
 
“You wanted to sleep with me."
 
 
Thunder clashed inside my head, forcing my brain to splatter mercilessly inside my skull.
 
No.
No way.
 
No way no way no way no way.
 
"I was surprised too. I mean...you suddenly just wanted me." An obviously tone of satisfaction lingered in his words.
 
"But..." He continued, "Since I managed stopped you, it didn't happen."
 
 
I suddenly felt like a statue thrown out of a helicopter. Except with a million times the embarrassment.
 
If there was one thing I could compute at this moment, it's the fact that I managed to score a catastrophe.
 
“And these,” He pointed to his neck, “Were your...love bites.”
 
My legs stumbled back as I almost choked on my own gasp. My hands immediately covered my steaming face, not that it helped at all.
 
This just can't be real.
This is a lie.
Life is a lie.
 
I screamed mercilessly in my head, whilst swearing to all the Gods to never be within 30 feet of an alcoholic beverage ever again.
 
Even with my eyes covered, I could sense his body approaching mine. Never have I felt so vulnerable, and I was sure he was aware of my position.
 
"Even though I tried to help you, I still fell victim to your actions," He sighed, ever so sarcastically. "What should we do about this?"
 
Oh God no.
 
I really should have expected this.
If things could get any worse...it just did.
 
My hands slowly slid down my face. I drew in a breath, which trembled dreadfully.
"Kris..." I whispered, "It was all an accident...I'm sorry."
My words were obviously useless, being that I was dealing with the royal devil.
 
"If only things were that simple, but you know the rule between us." He smirked, "Apologies won't cut it."
 
Yeah, If only I could just craw into a hole and hide forever.
 
"I know..." I whispered, biting on my lips.
 
Once again, I found myself in a familiar position. I wasn now the regretful prey in his hands, a frequent result of the system between us.
 
"An eye for an eye Yumi." He spoke, his hand pulling my body closer.
I swallowed, my nerves completely drowning in his vicinity. "What are you gonna do?" 
 
He lowered his head, moving until his breath fawned right beside my neck. "I could always just return the favor." He whispered, "Unless...you'd rather continue where we left off last night."
 
I mentally cried in pain, feeling my soul disentegrating while Kris suddenly began laughing.
 
It's wonderful how everything is working against my favor.
 
"Okay I'm just kidding," He breathes, "I've thought about this and...I'll be considerate this time."
My mental cry suddenly came to a halt, but I was still confused as ever.
 
"For you, I'll leave just one, and it'll be at a place where other people can't see."
 
Suddenly, I wasn't sure whether to feel embarrassed or suspicious. But being that my limbs were frozen in place, I could only watch this event unfold.
 
His hands began moving. And to my complete bewilderment, he loosened the first button of my shirt.
I almost choked air as I immediately grasped his hands.
 
"Kris what are you--?!"
"Trust me." He cut me off, "I'll be gentle, I promise."
 
I was at that point in which nothing can save me. I know that if I rebel, I'll just end up receiving something worst. It is precisely at these moments that I absolutely despise the system between us. When ever he gets the upperhand, I fall victim to his "needs."
 
His hands began moving again, and within seconds, the first three buttons of my shirt were apart.
The brim of my undergarment came into view. He pulled apart my collar, exposing the top of my chest completely.
I couldn't keep my eyes opened any longer. When he began lowering his head, I immediately shut my eyes.
 
His lips brushed below my collar bone, placing small kisses until he reached the top of my . I squirmed inside my head, biting harshly on my lips while his lips began ravishing that area.
 
I was suddenly placed under an unfamiliar urge of temptation. The muscles in my body detached from the signals in my head. Even with my hands still grasping onto his wrists, there was no incentive to push him away.
 
Moments later, his arms s around my waist, pulling our bodies even closer than they already were. A small whimper escaped my lips, to which I felt him smile against my skin.
 
Placing one last kiss on his mark, he lifted his head away from my chest. I suddenly felt an odd sense of emptiness, but was once more dominated by embarrassment when I saw a bright crimson mark burning on my skin.
 
"See, no one will know." He smirked, buttoning up my shirt. "Now whenever you undress you'll think of me."
 
My eyes twitched. I wish I still had the willpower have knee him the stomach and push him away, but my hormones wouldn't allow that. 
 
"You're...just a ert." I muttered through my lips.
"Only for you princess." He smiled.
 
I give up. This man is just too much.
 
"Oh," He began, meeting me at eye level, " If you were wondering who helped you changed out of your dress last night, you can thank me later."
 
 
 
 
separator.pngseparator.pngseparator.png

 
 
END OF SPECIAL!
Thank you so much for reading special! <3 I hope you all liked it!
Much love to all my subscribers, commentors and upvoters! Really, you guys are the ones keeping this story alive, I can't stress how much you all mean to me, so THANK YOU SO MUCH!  :D
tumblr_m3q4hlquZ41qktu1zo1_500.gif