You Can't Run

Bring It, Kris Wu

 

"What the...Oh she's asking for it." Kris muttered to himself. He was beyond stunned, having lost his way because of Yumi's tricks, again.
 
But the shock quickly went away as his mind became set on one thing.
 
He was going to get her back.
 
 
 
 
The automatic doors slid apart with an angry Kris walking in with monumental bags in his arms.
"Yay! The food's back!" Shouted Baekhyun while half waving his arms towards Kris.
 
"What?" Kris hissed, eyes glaring at Baekhyun.
 
"Uh I mean...Yay Kris is back..." Baekhyun nervously laughs before taking the bags.
 
"Where is she?" Kris questioned, his voice ever so bitter.
"…Who?" Baekhyun asked, starting to back off seeing how pissed Kris was.
 
Kris let out a breath, a grin suddenly appearing on his face. "Oh, I was just wondering where our wonderfully cute manager went, have you seen her Baekhyun?" Kris asks through his teeth, which caused Baekhyun to be completely creeped out. That sarcasm was too much.
 
"Uhh... she..."
 
"Oh hey guys what're you doing? We're starving!" Chanyeol's voice booms from across the lobby, his face happy as always, totally oblivious of the intense atmosphere that crowded the place.
"Ooh, Aunt Haeyeon's home cooking? Oh yeah the best!" Chanyeol sings while picking up a bag. "Come on let's have a feast and eat like Kings! Woot!"
 
Baekhyun just stood there with his eyes still wide opened, the atmosphere obviously did not loosen with the random intrusion of Chanyeol.
 
"Anyways," Kris suddenly spoke, which practically make Baekhyun jump. "If you don't mind, take the rest of the food to the others, I have something else to do."
 
With that, Kris stacks the bags into Baekhyun's arms and strives down the other hall. Luhan was coming form that direction and held up his hand to greet him.
"Hey welcome...back......Kris..." Luhan's greeting fading with each word after seeing the angry leader zooming past him.
 
Confused, Luhan turns to the even more confused Baekhyun. "What happened to him?"
Baekhyun managed to shrug it off. "...I have no idea."
 
 
 
 
Yumi's POV
 
Oh crap. He might be back by now.
 
Why does the secretary need these paper signed right now? She really has no idea how dangerous it is for me to walk down these halls right now.
 
After going into the dance practice room to call Kai and Lay for dinner, I paced myself to the director's office with the handful of papers I tried to organize.
I knocked twice before quickly walking into the room, still focused on the paper in my hands from falling.
 
"Sorry for the interruption director, Mrs. Choi needs these papers signed by--"
My words came to a complete halt when my eyes met with a familiar back. A very dreadful and sinister back.
 
Kris.
 
Oh fuu--
 
"Yumi!" The director said with a small chuckle. "Great timing you got there!"
 
My eyes were about to fall out, but I still gathered myself to bring the papers to director's desk.
"What's up?" Kris mutters, his lips branded with that foreboding smirk.
 
"Speak of the devil, Kris here was just wondering where you were." The director continues to chuckle and grabbed the paper.
 
"O-Ohh?" I blurted, "That is...very interesting. However, I'm in a really big hurry so I have to go, bye!"
With that, I dashed out of the door without looking too much like an idiot and ran down the hall.
 
Oh crap. I need a plan. Pronto.