Lip Service {Extra Pt.2}

Bring It, Kris Wu

 

A/N: Contains some suggestive material (happy reading!)

 

 

Third Person POV

 

"Oh...my God..." Xiumin whispered, breaking the awkward yet intense silence that plagued the room.

"She's...uhh...is she ok?" He asked again, his voice rose in panic.

 

All the boys, with the exception of Kris, looked at each other completely wide eyed. Yumi's low alcohol tolerance had only been a rumor for them, but they never expected it to be this low.

 

"This is scary..." Chanyeol blurted, "Normal people don't just pass out like that..."

"Are you sure your drink wasn't poisoned?" Luhan nudged Xiumin, who looked like he might start crying.

 

"Don't worry, she's just asleep...it's just her alcohol tolerance is worse than a three year old toddler." Kris spoke, allowing a moment of relief upon the guys. He had seen this twice before, both were by accident, and it was no surprise how this one happened.

Kris tucked his arms under her body and scooped her up into his arms.

 

"Yixing you have the room key right?" Kris asked, looking over at the ever-so-confused Lay.

"Uh...yeah" He muttered, "Here."

 

"I'll take her up so she can sleep it off." He stated before walking out with Yumi in his arms.

 

 

 

Pressing the card against door knob, a small click went off before the automatic door opened. Kris walked straight to the bed, settling the sleeping girl onto the layered sheets. He straightened himself up, eyes still glued to Yumi, who slightly stirred with a slight groan.

 

A small laugh escaped his lips, his head shaking at the outcome of this situation. He sat down, moving his hand until it held Yumi's fingers.

"...You're incredible..." Kris muttered to himself. "Only you can be this cute."

 

She shifted again. But this time, as her body moved towards Kris, his breath hitched when the ends of her dress rode up, exposing the places he had only seen in his imagination. Not to mention the top of her chest was also in full view.

 

Kris panicked for a second while heat suddenly rose in his cheek. He desperately tried to look away, but his cravings would not allow him. But that desperation soon overwhelmed him when her hand wrapped around his fingers, pulling him closer to her.

 

"...Kris..." She groaned.

He swallowed, feeling the thumping of his heart beginning to speed up. As torturous as this was, these situations were all too familiar for him. Her ability to throw him off guard unknowingly whilst challenging his self control was her talent.

 

He tried pacing his breath, only to be completely thrown off again when Yumi's eyes suddenly fluttered opened.

He froze, staring wide eyed at the girl who was now pushing herself up. She kept silent, yet her eyes began wandering around until they met with Kris.

 

"Kris..." She muttered, a smile forming on her face before she lunged into his arms, pushing him against the bed post.

 

"...Yumi..." He stuttered, "you're...awake?"

She giggled, releasing the embrace and pushed herself off the bed. Yet being that she was still semi-conscious, Kris had to catch her swaying body from collapsing.

 

"What do you mean I'm awake..." She slurred, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I'm ready to get you..." She giggled, leaning closer until her lips touched the side of his face.

 

Kris could feel his stomach tighten, eyes completely wide at the unbelievale phenomenon that just occurred. But as difficult as it was, he grasped her shoulders and pushed her back.

 

"You're...you need to rest..." He stammered, trying to keep his focus on her eyes.

"Huh? I can't hear you." Yumi pouted, her hands finding their way back onto his chest.

 

"I said..." Kris hesitated, "You should rest--"

 

The last word barely left his lips when he felt his collar yanked forward, his lips clashing into hers. His heart now pounded loudly in his ears, and he could clearly feel his level of self control dropping dangerously low.

 

With her hands still gripping onto his collar, Kris couldn't help but let out a groan. His hands slowly moved to her waist, caressing the arc of her back. His legs were starting to weaken, and when she pushed herself even closer to him, he stumbled back. Their kiss was broken, only because Kris fell into an arm chair beside the bed.

 

Yumi smirked, gazing down at the flustered man in front of her.

"You don’t have to hold back, Kris." She cooed, slowly settling on top of his lap.

"I know how...frustrated you get." She giggled. "It's so adorable how much you...want me."

 

Kris tightened his jaw when her thigh brushed passed the place between his legs. Even if he was already preoccupied with her body, her words echoed through his mind. She spoke exactly how he felt, as in the countless times when he just wanted to explore every inch of her body. But he'd never hurt her, so those impulses were always minimized to a mere tease.

 

But right now, everything was the complete opposite.

 

"I'm impressed..." She nodded, moving her legs on the either side of his lap, "You've controlled yourself very well."

"It's not gonna to be well if you keep this up..." Kris breathed, swallowing at the fact that her core now rested on top of his.

 

"Why do you torture me like this..." He scoffed to himself.

"I can ask you the same thing." She smiled, tugging lose his tie. "But you know what Kris?" Her eyes staring right into his. "I actually don't...hate it when you tease me..." She giggles, "Because I know you love me."

 

He  stared at her wide eyed, wishing that she could have said this while sober.
But that didn't stop a wave of satisfaction from taking over his mind.
"You’re...telling me the truth?" He whispered, a smile forming. She nodded, her hands down his chest. Within a moment, Yumi leaned in, moving until their lips touched once more.

 

At this moment, he felt apart from needing self control. His hands traveled down her sides, pulling her even closer as their kiss deepened.

Yumi's fingers caressed his hair, eventually moving her lips down towards his neck. Kris breathed heavily, feeling her lips leaving a trail of love bites on his neck.

 

He could feel the rise forming between his legs, but as her hands dropped down to his belt buckle, his eyes shot opened.

 

"Yumi." He spoke, grabbing her hands.

She slowly gazed up, slightly tilting her head. "What’s…wrong?” She ask, a hint of worrying lingering in her voice.

 

He braced himself for a moment before smiling at her. “Because I love you, we should stop."

"But..."

"We can't do this when you're drunk...sweetheart."

Yumi pouted. "But I'm not drunk."

"You'd be surprised." He chuckled.

 

She sighed and rested her head against his chest.

"Fine, then let's do this when I'm not drunk." She whispered, her eyes beginning to shut.

 

Kris smiled. "I hope you won't regret saying this."

 

But when he looked down, Yumi was already fast asleep in his arms.