Bring It

Bring It, Kris Wu

 

Yumi's POV
 
 
 
It is at this moment that my senses are tossed into a mixture of fantasy and reality.
 
My insides churned into a myriad of chaotic emotions, yet never in my life have I ever felt so at peace.
 
 
This moment was something that had only been a dream to me. It was what shaped my desires into something that felt so painfully close yet distant.
This moment was something I've blindly waited for, which matured into something I lived for.
 
Yet despite having forced my emotions into an inanimate state, this moment just brought my entirety back to life.
 
 
I looked at the boy, no, the man standing in front of me, jaws clenching and breath shaking over his abandoned pride. It was an invaluable sacrifice, but it had finally torn down the invisible barrier between us.
All that existed in time and space felt so irrelevant, and the only thing I wanted to do was to take hold of what's in front of me. My legs began moving, and within seconds, I pulled the man of my dreams into my arms.
 
"Kris..." My voice inevitably shaking. His body had tensed in surprise, but I could only tighten my grasp.
I parted my lips in attempt to utter something, but nothing coherent came to mind. I can only bury my face into his shoulder while slowly feeling his arms envelop my waist. His warmth caressed my body, which savored every moment of this long-awaited intimacy.
 
"Kris." I attempted to tame my breath. "I've been...waiting...for so long."
A gush of wetness blurred my vision, which I couldn't help but curse at myself. Here I am, about to drown in tears in front of the only man I've ever cried in front of, again.
 
"I'm sorry." He repeated, his breath fawning over my neck. "I'm...really sorry."
I shook my head at his words. I knew I had been just as guilty; I denied what was real, suppressed my emotions and upheld my pride. Even after all those attempts faltered, I still refused to face the truth. But now, it's my turn to end this game of pretense.
My arms loosened and he followed suit. A part of me felt embarrassed to face him while tearing up but that didn't stop me from looking into those gentle pair of eyes. His hand reached the side of my face, caressing his thumb below my eyes.
 
Taking a steady breath, I swallowed the knot in my throat.
"Kris, I have...a lot of things to say." I muttered, my eyes lowering towards the floor. "I also have to apologize, I..." My breath hitched.
 
"I'm sorry."
 
Even with my eyes still fixed on the ground, I knew he was surprised. But this was only the beginning.
 
"You weren't...the only one who pretended none of this mattered." I bit my lips. "I've been really immature...I'm just as guilty, if not, worse..."
His hand that still rested on my cheek lifted my gaze towards him. And upon meeting his eyes, my heartbeat went wild.
"I knew you were different..." I continued, "You were...special, you always have been, ever since I knew how it felt to like someone...and... when I thought you felt the same way, I was so happy. But then...things changed, at least I thought you changed, and I felt so scared and heartbroken, but I refused to admit it..."
 
I paused for a breath while my mind filled up with an endless string of words that have waited to be spoken.
 
"I tried convincing myself...to see everything as a joke where in fact it only ended up...hurting me. I kept trying to do something I couldn't because I just can't bring myself to...hate you...I just can't."
 
A scoff escaped my throat. "It's so ironic...the more I tried to hate you the more I realized how helplessly in love I actually am...but when you tease it just throws everything into such a huge dilemma, but..." I sighed in frustration and closed my eyes in embarrassment.
 
"If I hadn’t been such an idiot and just admit the that I've loved you since...forever ago, then maybe I could have suffered less, and to this day---"
 
My words suddenly came to an end. My eyes shot wide opened at the pair of lips that now pressed firmly onto mine. A surge of chills shot through my spine, but was quickly overtaken by an euphoric and familiar touch. His arms held tightly around my waist, and I could feel the pounding of his heart against my chest.
 
The voices inside my head screamed, both in shock and with joy.
This time, it wasn't for revenge, it was for real.
 
Who knew how much time has passed with our lips synced together. But just as I eased into his embrace, I suddenly felt my lips being parted by something warm. I panicked at this strange sensation and my whole body flinched.
His body immediately tensed up and his grasped loosened. Our lips parted and we both heavily gasped for air.
 
“Sorry…” he huffed, eyes just as wide as mine. "Yumi...I..." His voice faded. He suddenly sighed in frustration and pushed himself back.
My eyes stared at him with blank confusion, while he looked around with a really flustered and troubled expression.
I was virtually still paralyzed, but my eyes tried meeting his eyes again. But right when he looked at me, he immediately turned away, his hand covering the lower half of his face. Now I was really lost.
 
"Kris...?" I mumbled in a mixture of surprise, confusion and concern.
He somehow tensed up again and backed up.
"Yumi." He suddenly blurts, making me stop in my tracks. "I can't, I'm...at my limit..."
 
What? What is this all of a sudden?
 
My brows furrowed and I stepped forward, to which he immediately stumbles back, eyes wide. His face was red and it was as if he suddenly turned into a lost puppy. My jaws hung slightly opened at this never-before-seen side of him.
Why is being so nervous? Did I startle him? What’s going on?
 
 
"What's wrong Kris?" I asked, as calmly as possible.
He kept still for a moment and inhaled. "It's...I might...lose control if you...touch me again."
 
I felt all the blood rush to my cheeks.
 
Oh...
 
I thought I should say something to ease this tension, but I was just too shocked by this unimaginable side of Kris. The man that had always sported such an indestructible facade now stood so vulnerably in front of me. And to think that I, having been the ultimate victim of his torment, can now throw him complete off his senses just by breathing on him, just made this utterly priceless.
 
This was too rare, too precious to miss out.
Should I, perhaps, do something about it?
 
Out of nowhere, I could slowly sense my alter ego creeping back into my body. As much as I clearly understood how much of a bad idea this was, my iron head self just couldn’t resist.
 
I know, I had just promised a few seconds ago to stop this game of gentle torture, but it would be such a shame to miss.
 
A smile crept onto my face and my legs began moving. His eyes widened so much that that it took every inch of my body to prevent a laugh. I stepped in and closed the space between myself and Kris, who was frozen in place.
 
"How so?" I smirked, arms folded. "You think I can't take you?"
His eyes twitched.
 
A tiny portion of my brain screamed at me in total madness, but my alter ego had already dominated my body.
I moved my hand on top of his collar, slowly dragging my fingers down while hearing his breath get heavy.
 
"Don't underestimate me." I smirked.
I knew I totally just threw myself into a deep pit of trouble, but it's all just to give him a taste of his own sweet medicine.
 
This satisfaction kept on going, and I wasn't sure if I had imagined the atmosphere around me swerve into change.
But within a second, he grabbed my hand from his chest. I slightly jolted, but managed to calm down in time. It was subtle, but there was now a smile on his face.
 
"You…really like torturing me don't you." He whispered. "Even at a time like this..." His head hung low while he moved my hand towards his lips.
"You should speak for yourself." I responded in the same manner.
 
He chuckled, and a dreadfully familiar smirk formed on his face. He slowly lifted his head, shifting his eyes until they suddenly clashed into mine.
 
I flinched.
 
The real Kris is back.
 
That devious face I knew so well inched towards my ear, his hand still grasping onto mine. My insides twisted in multiple directions, but my focus could only follow him.
 
"I guess this means you've prepared yourself." His breath trailed down my neck.
All the butterflies returned to my stomach. But unlike all those times before, I was fearless. This was my challenge, our game, and I’ll take it. Yet, even if we had returned into our original selves, one thing was different: we both knew what we wanted.
 
"The same better apply to you." I whispered in his ear.
 
He laughed, sending a warm trail of air that tickled my shoulders. His hand glided down my back, bringing back those feverish sensations we've experienced before. But unlike before, what guided us wasn't revenge anymore, it was pure affection.
 
He inhaled, this time his breath even closer.
"I've been ready for a long time..." His lips brushed against my skin. "So if you don't mind...May I have the honor?"
 
Our fingers intertwined and our hearts pounded as one.
At this moment, our fate was sealed. And we knew, from all that we've been through and lived, we were in love.
 
Biting on my smiling lips, I inhaled once more before giving him my answer.
 
 
"Bring it."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
~~The end~~
 
Thank you to everyone who has read and/or supported this story!! :'3
I really really hope this has been worthy of your time reading and once again, Thank you <3
 
Please stayed tuned for more stories ^^