Pepero Game {Extra Pt.1}

Bring It, Kris Wu

 

 Hello all my lovely readers!

Just wanted to let you know that I love all of you and want to take this time to thank you all again for your support on this story. I was so happy reading your encouraging responses and felt really surprised that some readers still subscribed after the story had ended.

And so, I got an idea of writing a extra special for this story that will be split into three parts (three chapters! Yay!)

I really hope this will still be an awesome experience for you guys, and so, without further ado, here's is part one! 

 


 

 

 

"YA YA YA HOLD HIM DOWN!"
 
"I KNOW I'M TRYIN--"
 
"HOLY-- DON'T TOUCH ME THERE!"
 
Chanyeol. Tao. Baekhyun. That was the respective order of voice surging down the hall.
 
Lord know what those guys are up to now. Despite an obvious distance between myself and the room they were all in, I could distinctively hear them stirring up another ruckus.
 
I quickened my pace down a long hallway towards their room. Being their manager and all, the battle cries and crazy antics were things I've been long used to. But since tonight we were special attendants to yet another big company's anniversary, I had to make sure there wasn't a death match going on.
 
Finally reaching the door, I didn't even bother knocking before whipping the door opened. Of course, what I saw would have a normal person's jaw dropped to the floor, but this was just another deep sigh moment for me.
 
Poor Baekhyun was strapped down onto a chair by Tao's arms. In front of him was Chanyeol holding a bright red lipstick. Kai was putting braids into Baekhyun's hair. On the side were Luhan and Sehun laughing their butts off while taking pictures. I couldn't even be bothered by what the rest of them were doing.
 
Of course, all of them immediately halted their actions when I stepped in.
 
"What...are you guys doing." I sighed, my expression completely blank.
"...Manager-nim..." Baekhyun sobbed, slowly turning his head to me. As inappropriate as it was, I almost busted out laughing when I saw his bright red lips and colored in unibrow. 
 
"He lost the pepero game so..." Chanyeol's voice slowly fading, "We're not in trouble are we?"
I took in a breath to suppress the laughter. "Not quite, but since the receptionist complained that you guys are being too loud, I'm here to ask you all to stop."
 
A low murmur filled the room with the exception of Baekhyun, who smiled in gratefulness. 
 
"Chanyeol, be a good friend and help Baekhyun remove the makeup please." I added, smiling at their opposite expression.
 
"Alright..." Chanyeol slurrs, "But we still have all this extra pepero left..." He utters when suddenly his eyes widens.
 
"Wait..." An ominous smile appearing on his face, "Since you're here manager, why don't you play too?"
 
A scoff escaped my throat. As expected of the prank devil.
 
"Ya but she won't be able to play right now." Chen said, to which I immediately nodded. "Since Kris isn't here." He finished, completely reversing my initial response.
 
Despite laughter filling the room, I scanned the perimeter, and indeed Kris wasn't present. I sighed, reverting my attention back to Chanyeol.
 
"Thanks for the offer but I'll pass." I smiled sarcastically before turning around. But right as I neared the door, my face almost clashed into a giant wall. As I looked up, that wall was none other than Kris, who looked at me with curiosity before a smile curled on his lips.
 
"I thought I heard my name." He said, looking at the guys behind me who now wore dumb grins on their faces.
"Yeah, manager wants to play the pepero game with you." Suho practically shouted, to which my jaws dropped once more. 
"Really?" Kris responded, his eyebrow raised at me, to which I immediately shook my head. 
 
"Hmm I wonder who's gonna win..." Kai sang while giggling. 
 
Kris lowered his head, "You know, it's been a while." He whispered, giving me that signature teasing smirk.
 
He knew I'd remember the first time we played this game years ago. He played a clever trick of taking advantage of my competitive nature, challenging me to see 'who will be scared and pull away first'. And thanks to that naivety of mine, he took my first kiss.
 
I shook off that embarrassing thought and backed away from him, only to be pulled by Luhan towards the couch against the wall. 
"We all know you two are into each other, no need to be shy." Luhan cooed.
 
Of course, feeling completely disoriented and speechless, I could only watch Kris as he walked over towards the couch, catching the box of pepero Chanyeol tossed at him. 
 
At this point, I was already too far into their bullying to escape.
 
Kris sat down, taking out a stick of pepero before looking at me.
"Let's see who'll be scared and pull away." He smirked, putting an end of the pepero into his mouth.
My eyes twitched, feeling the heat rising in my cheeks. With all the eyes peering at us, I reluctantly leaned forward, biting down on the chocolate stick.
 
A series of wooing and giggles went off among the Exo boys. 
As Kris became closer and closer, I felt a slight panic rise in my stomach. The only thing I could do was witness the distance between our lips cut down to less than a centimeter.
 
From the corner of my eyes, all of the guys leaning in, waiting for that ultimate moment. But the bravery in me faltered as I bit off the stick, breaking away right before my lips touched his.
 
A wave of disappointed 'awws' rose and so did the heat in my face.
"So close, SO CLOSE!" Kyungsoo belted from somewhere across the room. 
"Augh I just wanted to see my OTP come true..." Chen cried.
 
As Kris turned to me with a smug look, I practically choked on the crumbs in my mouth. I began coughing to myself, desperately looking around for a source of relief. As I saw Xiumin on my right holding a glass of liquid, I took it out of his hand and gulped it down.
 
But for some reason, the whole room became quiet. My mind swerved in confusion before a bitter taste washed down my throat.
 
Holy Damn
 
Please don't tell me that was...
 
"Alcohol..." Kris muttered, becoming the last thing I heard as my vision blurred.