Busted

Bring It, Kris Wu

 

 

Thanks you to all my subscribers and readers! xxoo <3 hope you like this one!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Yumi's POV
 
Breath. Just breath.
Calm down and ignore where his hands are.
 
I swear my heart was jumping in a billion different directions, partly because of him barging out from the dark, but also because his body was way, way, way too close to me.
His chest was firm against my back, and I could feel his subtle heartbeat against my shoulder. I know it's not an easy task to break away from this guy, but it's Kris, and the last thing I'd ever do is lose to him.
 
 
Kris POV
 
I was a bit surprised at her calmness in my arms when her breath went back into a steady state. 
 
Damn, as expected of the iron-headed manager, she was the only girl immune to my presence, especially this close.
She was quiet for a while and I thought she had given up when a sharp stab hit straight into my left rib.
 
Holy crap, she just elbowed me.
 
By instinct, my arm loosened a bit and I felt her breaking free from my grip. For a few seconds I was taken back with pain, but before she took any steps further, I grabbed her wrist on time and pulled her back, this time trapping her against the wall.
Jeeze, this girl really is something.
 
"Tsk, that kind of hurt." I said through my teeth. "You should be careful with me manager."
 
"Let...me...go!" Yumi struggles with her arms completely bound by mine. From the streak of light through the window, I could see that troubled look on her face, a fight still left in her eyes.
But honestly, it's really hard to take that cute face seriously. 
 
I couldn't help but chuckle at her cornered frame, smiling to myself which probably made her even angrier.
"Kris, I'll give you two seconds." She heaves. "Or else..."
 
"Or else what?" I said through my smile.
 
 
Yumi's POV
 
This bastard.
If I could, I would punch him so hard.
 
Now he's challenging me and I don't know what to say bad to him. 
I just bit my lips and was desperately thinking of a good threat.
 
Crap. I don't know what'll work. Ughhh.
 
The seconds that went by felt like eternity when an idea suddenly pops into my head.
Oh yeah...maybe I could do that...
 
That's right. I still have my trump card.
 
I regained my posture and looked up at him, putting on that same smiled as his.
"Well Kris, if you don't let go, I might just mass photocopy your baby picture and give it to everyone in this building."
 
Slowly I could see that smile of his dissapearing.
Ha. He's screwed.
 
"...What...?" He whispers.
 
"Oh you know, that picture of you when you were...a year old? Remeber that one?." I said with a bright nod.
His hands were still gripped onto my wrists, but I could almost see that look of bewilderment even in this dark room.
 
"You wouldn't dare..."
 
"Oh, just watch me." I scoffed back.
 
From the small streaks of light, I could see him bite his lower lip, but then an ominous smile forms on his face.
Uh oh, I never knew that his smiles meant. But seriously, how does this guy smile at everything?
 
He sighs and I could feel his grip loosen. 
Wait, is he admitting defeat?
 
"Well then manager..." He began. "If that's what you're thinking, then I might have to stop you."
 
Huh?
 
"What are you talking about--" I barely finished my question when I felt my whole body being lifted from the ground.
Somehow his arms were around my legs, and before I knew it, he threw me on his shoulder.
 
Oh my Krisus.
 
"...Holy...Kris...Ya! Hey what're you doing?" I could barely squeeze my words through my shortened air supply.
Seriously, this is legit harrasement.
 
"Kris! Put me down!" I shouted in vain. My head started to feel heavy and all I could process was his moving legs walking out of the room.
 
"Sorry manager. Because of what you said, I can't let you out of my sight." Kris's voice reaching me from behind. "I'll just have to carry you wherever I go."
 
Oh lords.
 
This guy.
 
I swear.
 
I am going to destroy him.
 
"Kris." I stated trying to sound calm. "I am your manager, so PUT ME DOWN!" I ended up shouting.
But his arm were still secured around my legs. "I know you're the manager, but you're still younger than me. So just listen to oppah and you'll be fine."
 
WHAT?
Why.
Why is my life this?
 
"Cut that out! Just hurry up and put me down!" I kept shouting.
 
"Manager, if you don't stop shouting I'll kiss you."
 
WHA-- 
"WHAT?" 
 
At that moment, everything came to a halt. Kris had stopped walking, and everything became silent.
Trying to hold myself up, I turned my head back as far as I could.
 
But what I saw made all the blood rush into my head.
 
There was Suho and D.O. standing in front of us, both with a really surprised and confused expression.
 
Holy mothers. Things just got a million times more awkward.
How in the world am I gonna get out of this one?
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
omg please don't hate me for cliffhangers ><
but I hope you liked this one~~
lots of love! <3