Chapter 9

Untitled lovestory~

The next day, Xiumin woke up when he heard the front door opening.

“Hello manager!” he heard Chen say.

“Jongdae, call everyone, I have something to say.” the manager demanded.

Then, someone knocked on Xiumin’s door, and he knew that, logically, it was Chen. The door opened, Chen’s head popped into his room. He said: “Come into the kitchen please, the manager has an announcement to make.” Then he closed the door and went into the rooms of the other members.

So, Xiumin got out of his bed and wobbled into the kitchen, where his manager was sitting on a chair, drinking coffee. “Good morning” the manager said happily, and Xiumin just nodded.

Then, Chen and the others arrived at the kitchen, yawning and rubbing their eyes.

“Well, the reason why I came here is to let you know that today’s schedule was cancelled.”

“Wait…why?” Kris asked, surprised.

“As you know, today a photoshoot and an interview were on the program, but unfortunately, the location of the photoshoot was closed due to a small fire and the interview was cancelled because the interviewer fell ill, so both schedules were postponed, which means that today you’ll have some free time.”

“Yesss finally!” Tao shouted and the other members were happy too.

“So, enjoy your free time, but don’t get into mischief, ok?”

“Of course!” Kris said, and then the manager left.

“So what are we going to do today?” Tao asked his band mates.

“I’m going to sleep and relax.” Lay answered, he was too tired to go out.

“How lame!” Tao said, “What about you 4?” he then asked the other members.

“Same as Yixing, sorry Zitao.” Chen agreed with Lay.

Kris saw the sad look on Tao’s face, then suggested: “I will come with you, wherever you want to go, because I want to use our free time to full capacity.” Then a thought popped up in his head and he said: “So, Minseok and Luhan can go somewhere they want.”

“Sure.” Luhan said (even though Kris’s remark surprised him a bit).

Xiumin knew what his band mate was driving at, but he didn’t have anything against it, so he asked Luhan where he wanted to go to.

“I don’t know, maybe a café, there are actually lots of lovely cafés here.” he answered.

And so they got dressed and went out. Tao and Kris went shopping (Gucci of course – sorry I just had to put this in here xDDDD ^^”) while Xiumin and Luhan were looking for a nice place to sit down and have a drink.

They stopped in front of a bubble tea shop. “Could we…go in here?” Luhan asked his band mate. “Sure why not.” he answered, and then they went in.

They sat down and ordered some bubble tea, and then they started talking about random things, their favorite food, for example. They both liked these open conversations where they could just talk about what they wanted.

A few fans recognized them, and asked them for autographs, and after they’ve taken pictures with them, Luhan and Xiumin were silent. Not because they didn’t know what to say, but because they needed a small break. After all, they were very tired because of their hectic schedule.

Then Luhan looked at his bubble tea. “Coconut.” He said, “Coconut was Sehun’s favorite flavor.”

And like every time Luhan started talking about him, Xiumin’s heart started speeding. Controlling his feelings was hard, so he just stared blankly at the one he loved.

“But I never actually liked that flavor. I never actually liked lots of his favorite things. And our personalities didn’t match either… why did…do…did... I even like him?”

“Unfortunately, you can’t choose who you like, your heart does what it wants and you have to live with it…” Xiumin said.

“You’re right. I have a stupid heart…”

“No you don’t. Everyone falls for someone bad at least once in his life, that’s normal. One day you’ll find the right person for you…”

“Hopefully…but where?”

“That person could be nearer than you think…”

Then they exchanged intense glances for a moment in silence. Xiumin’s heart was beating so fast that he thought it would break free in the next few seconds.

“Yeah maybe…” Luhan interrupted the silence, because he noticed that the glancing made him feel strange. He has never felt like this before, and he just wanted to stop thinking about it.

But even when they arrived at the dorm, he couldn’t get it out of his head. What was wrong with him?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, is Luhan slowly falling for Xiumin :O? Maybe... let's see it in the next chapter, see ya :DDDDD