Chapter 12

Untitled lovestory~

“Ouch! Why does my head hurt so much?” Sehun thought when he woke up.

“Did I fall on it yesterday or…” then he remembered; he had drunk beyond his capacity the day before.

“I have to go the bathroom urgently!”

So he wobbled out of his room, then had to go past Luhan, who gave him the angriest look you could imagine.

While he was washing his hands, he thought about exactly that look on his ex’s face.

“Ok, something is wrong! He hates me, but usually when we meet, he just looks at the floor and rushes away. But what was that look about?”

Little by little, his memory surfaced. “Sh*t! What did I do yesterday, I know I did something bad but I still can’t figure out what!”

“Yo, who’s in there?” he heard the voice of his boyfriend, Kai.

“Babe it’s me, wait, I’ll open the door!”

Sehun unlocked the door, and Kai entered the bathroom, then locked the door again. He kissed his lover and said “Good morning! I hope your head doesn’t hurt that much, you really drank a lot yesterday!”

“Jongin, what happened yesterday? I only remember that I acted the fool.”

“Mannn, you said some really crazy things, but I like your wild side you know” he kissed his boyfriend passionately.

“What exactly, and to whom?” Sehun asked after they were done kissing.

“Well, to your ex.”

“To Luhan? What?”

Kai reconstructed the conversation, while Sehun’s mouth was opening wider and wider the more he told.

After Kai had finished, Sehun said:”Damn it! I shouldn’t have done that!”

“Oh come on, there’s nothing wrong with being mean from time to time!”

“But that was too mean! I went beyond the limit!”

“No you didn’t. That p*ssy deserved some…”

“I’m going to apologize!”

“Em, hello? You didn’t even apologize when you cheated on him, and now you want to apologize for THAT?”

“I know. It’s just… I get the urge to excuse myself.”

 “You’re not serious, are you??”

“Babe, don’t get mad. After I apologize to Luhan, I’ll give you a massage.”

“Fine.” Kai loved Sehun’s massages, he just couldn’t hold his boyfriend back.

So Sehun plucked up all his courage and went to his ex’s room.

At first he hesitated, but then he knocked on the door.

“Come in” Luhan said, not knowing who would get into his room. As soon as he saw his ex, he shouted: “Get out! I don’t want to see you ever again!!!”

“But…”

“No!!! I don’t want to hear what you have to say, just go!!!!”

“I’m sorry…”

“You’re not!!!”

“No, I am!”

“I know you’re not!”

“Luhan, please, let me…”

“Get lost…!”

“I’ll go in a minute, but please let me finish…”

Luhan stayed silent for a moment, then said: “Fine, one minute, close the door.”

Sehun did what he was told. Luhan sat on his bed, turning his back on Sehun.

“I know I’ve done many bad things to you, I know that I’ve hurt you… And I’m sincerely sorry… I want to apologize for everything… The cheating and…yesterday.”

“Anything else??”

“I know you’re mad…”

“Oh, really??”

“Luhan, I’m sorry…”

“Fine, you can go now.”

“Jongin told me what I said yesterday...I didn’t even remember it! I just drank too much… And I completely lost control…I’m sorry that I let loose on you!”

“You apologize too much…you will lose your b*lls!”

“Luhan…I…just said too much…sh*t!”

“It’s fine now…you can leave.”

“I know it’s not…”

Luhan turned back and looked Sehun in the eyes, then said: “Of course it isn’t. But I’ll forget. I appreciate that you at least apologized for what you’ve did, even though you will never be able to put it right. But I’m already over you, so it doesn’t hurt that much anymore…”

“You’re over me? Does that mean that… there’s someone else?”

“Why do you even care?”

“I’m just curious…”

“Well, yeah, there IS someone else…”

“Who? Do I know him?”

“You do” Luhan said, but then noticed that he shouldn’t have said that.

“Who is it? Is it an Exo member?”

“I’ve already said too much, now go!”

“Ok” Sehun shrugged, then left the room. Gladly, no one saw him leaving his ex’s bedroom, so there would be no confusion. But now he really wanted to figure out who Luhan was in love with…

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, there's a bit more Kai/Sehun action (I apologize to all the Sekai fans for not giving them the major part ^^")

I hope you liked the chapter, until next time ^.~