Chapter 18

Untitled lovestory~

Kai was sitting on the bed in his room, thinking of Sehun. He needed something to take his mind of his ex, but he couldn’t think of anything, so he continued dwelling in thought.

Then, he wanted to check the time, so he took his cell phone, and the wallpaper, a picture of him and his ex-lover, popped up. It put him over the edge…

 

“Hey, your favorite TV show is starting! Should we go and watch it?” Luhan asked Xiumin.

“Why not?” Xiumin answered.

 

Sehun wanted to go to the bathroom when he saw Xiumin and Luhan coming out of Luhan’s room. They were smiling.

“They seem to be so happy… I’ll probably never be as happy as they are…” Sehun thought to himself.

 

Sehun continued starring at them while they were sitting on the couch in the living room. They were laughing, kissing, … just being cheerful…

Then, he came to realize something: “I’m such a selfish person…”

Just when he thought this, a quiet noise interrupted his “observations”. It came out of Kai’s room.

Sehun gathered all his courage and knocked on his ex’s door.

 

“Please, leave me alone!” Kai shouted. He was crying.

“Jongin, it’s me!” Sehun said.

“You especially!”

“But…”

“Go away!”

 

Sehun ignored Kai’s order and opened the door. A pillow hit Sehun’s forehead. “I told you to freaking leave!!” Kai yelled.

“No, I won’t, because I have to tell you something!” Sehun insisted on staying.

He closed the door, then made his way to his ex’s bed.

“Well, what? That I’m a sl*t? A a**hole? I know all that already!” Kai was looking at the floor, to avoid having to face Sehun.

“No! I want to apologize…!” Sehun disagreed, and sat down on Kai’s bed.

“Don’t make me laugh!”

“I’m serious!”

“Well, then, go on!”

“I’m an a**hole…”

“Oh, really??”

“I actually didn’t want Luhan to be happier than I am…So, I wanted to ruin his relationship because I was, you know, a bit frustrated with mine…”

“Why didn’t you tell me what’s wrong earlier?”

“I didn’t dare to do so… I thought you wouldn’t understand…”

“But I would have tried to change something!”

“I know, but I just couldn’t tell you…”

They stayed silent for a minute, then Kai asked: “Does this mean…you don’t have feelings for…Luhan?”

“Not really… I only…love you”

Kai looked at Sehun. “You really do? How are you even able to hurt a person you love?”

“It’s because I’m an idiot…”

“You really are…”

“Will you…forgive me?”

“Maybe…”

“Ok…”

“If you promise to never do such a thing again, I will try to change.”

“I promise” Sehun smiled at Kai, who smiled back, then they kissed.

 

Finally, the four lovers have found their perfect combination….

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

T.T..... That's it, the story's ended... I hope you liked it :D

Thank you so much for reading/subscribing :) I love you all~