Chapter 1

Untitled lovestory~

On that day, Xiumin was practicing hard for EXO’s comeback, he wanted his dance moves to be perfect, perfect like the ones of the dancing machine.

Exo’s dancing machine, also referred to as Kai, was, as his name indicated, the most powerful dancer of the group. Xiumin knew that he could never be as good as Kai at dancing, but trying doesn’t hurt, so he kept practicing.

But then, a memory interrupted his pratice, a memory he shared with a well-known person, namely Kai. A few months ago, something happened, something Xiumin would have never imagined, someone confessed his feelings to him, and he got into a relationship with his first boyfriend, which was, as, by now, you probably all have figured out, Kai.

But being in a relationship with the dancing machine somehow didn’t satisfy Xiumin.

The constant trips to China separated them too often, and being heartbroken all the time was definitely not something he liked. And then, when they actually were together, they usually felt too tired and couldn’t kiss, talk or anything because they fell asleep very quickly. And now, there was EXO’s comeback coming up, and everyone focused on practicing, so they had no time at all to spend together.

So, this relationship had been ill-fated since the beginning.

What Xiumin saw that day put the relationship over the edge.  

All he wanted to do, was, after noticing that he had forgotten his bag pack in the practice room, go and look for it.

When he opened the door his eyes opened widely. “This can’t be real… Is this … true?” he thought to himself. Even though closing his eyes, turning back and pretending nothing ever happened would have certainly been a better solution, he kept his eyes open.

Suddenly, two pairs of eyes stared back at him, obviously shocked.

 

Xiumin will probably never forget this moment; the moment where he saw Kai and Sehun kissing passionately, right in front of his eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, this first chapter is relatively short, but I decided to keep it like that so I wouldn't reveal too much in the first chapter already ;)