Chapter 17

Untitled lovestory~

“Jongin, dinner’s ready!” D.O. called his band mate.

Kai wanted to skip dinner, to not have to face Sehun… but he couldn’t, he was just too hungry. “I’ll just ignore him…” he thought, then went into the kitchen.

The atmosphere at the table was, as usually, jolly and chatty, except Kai and Sehun stayed silent.

When everyone had finished dinner, the members left the kitchen, only Suho and Kai stayed, because it was their turn to clean the kitchen.

Suho grabbed the chance and asked Kai: “Did you and Sehun have a fight?”

“Why do you think so?”

“You both didn’t talk at all earlier…”

“You’re right… we broke up…”

“Really? Why?”

“It’s not important…”

“Of course it is! Please, tell me!”

“Joonmyun, I just think…that…it’s just none of your business…”

“Oh come on, I’m the leader, you can tell me everything… you know that I can keep a secret!”

“Yeah…Ok, I’ll tell you… He wants Luhan back…”

When Xiumin heard those words coming out of his ex’s mouth, he stood rooted to the ground. He had just come out of his room, and actually wanted to watch TV in the living room, when he came across the kitchen and heard the conversation of his band mates. They didn’t notice him standing in front of the door…

“Really? But... Luhan and Minseok are now a couple…”

“He knows that...but of course, he doesn’t care...he’ll do everything to get him back…”

“Poor Minseok… I actually thought that he could finally be happy now…And I actually hoped so for Luhan too…”

They stayed silent for a while. Then Kai said: “He’s still an …” and went out of the kitchen. Xiumin couldn’t react fast enough, and so Kai saw him.

“Have you been listening…?” Kai asked his ex.

“Yeah…” Xiumin answered.

“You’ll have to fight for him…because if Luhan still has feelings for Sehun, you’ll lose him in a split second…”

“I will… do everything to keep him…away from that idi*t…”

Kai nodded, then went into his room.

Xiumin decided to talk to Luhan. He knocked on his door. “Come in” Luhan said.

“Luhan, I…”

Luhan saw the worried look in his boyfriend’s eyes. “Come sit next to me” he demanded Xiumin.

“What’s wrong?”

“I…just heard…Joonmyun and Jongin talking… Jongin broke up with Sehun…”

“Oh, but why do you even care about that?”

“The reason why they broke up…worried me somehow…”

“What’s it about?”

“Sehun, he…still…has feelings for you… he wants to get you back.”

Luhan was shocked. “Really? Are you sure?”

“Yes…”

Luhan stayed silent, then looked into his lover’s eyes. “Minseok, please, don’t worry. I’m totally over him. I won’t go back to him! I love you, not Sehun…!”

“So, you won’t grab the chance…?”

“Of course not! Never ever again!!! I just want you, and no one else!”

Xiumin still looked solicitous, so Luhan asked him: “You do believe me, right?”

“I do…but nonetheless...I’m a bit scared…”

“But you really don’t have to be!” Luhan tried to calm down his boyfriend.

He kissed his forehead, tousled his lover’s hair, then smiled. “You’re so cute…why would I want to leave you?”

Now Xiumin had to smile too, and he said: “I’m relieved to hear that… I love you too.” They kissed…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really, really, really love Xiuhan/Lumin... They're soooooo cutttteeeeeee (sorry I just have to let it out ^^"~)

Just look at that picture, isn't it wonderful ^O^? ~

(credits: hotaspeople@tumblr)

 

Until next time ^.~