Chapter 8

Untitled lovestory~

“Can I talk to you?” Lay asked Kris after all the other members had already gone to bed.

“Sure. What’s wrong?” the leader asked.

“Well, today, when you were still at the photoshoot, well, I took Minseok’s Ipod and...”

“Yixing you shouldn’t borrow other people’s things without asking!”

“I know, but that’s not the point… I saw… something on the screen which was maybe a bit, how should I say, disturbing…”

“What was it?”

“Well, you know, an app was opened… it was a love tester app.”

“What’s wrong with that?”

“Well, the two names which were written in there…”

“What names?”

“Well...Minseok and…”

“Jongin?”

“No it was…”

“Oh Yixing get to the point!”

“Well, Minseok and Luhan.”

“Luhan?”

“Yeah, Luhan.”

“But why would he…?”

“I don’t know, maybe it was just for fun… But when he caught me with his Ipod in my hand he looked very shocked, so I don’t think it was just for fun…”

“And he didn’t even try to explain?”

“No, he just yelled at me, and then I gave him his Ipod back and went into the kitchen.”

“Oh… I don’t know what to think about that… I mean, why would Minseok do such a thing?”

“I…I…” Minseok just wanted to get some water, and now he stood there, in the kitchen, knowing that Lay had told everything to Kris.

“Minseok please explain it to us! Do you like Luhan?” Kris asked his band mate.

“I’m sorry for bothering you two, but please don’t tell anyone else!”

“We’ll keep your secret, if you tell us what’s going on!”

“I… I… I think… I… like…him.”

“You do? So shortly after you break up you just fell in love with someone else?”

“I’ve never really been in love with Jongin, it was just “attraction”.”

“Really?”

“Yeah… and I know that Luhan’s feelings for Sehun are real… so all I can do is hope… and play such stupid love tester games. But I know that he’s never going to love me… I’m not good enough for him…” Then Xiumin started crying, and Lay put his arms around him to comfort his hyung.

“Maybe it will take a lot of time for Luhan to recover… but someday he will be over Sehun. And then you can try to get him to like you… Everything’s going to be alright, believe me.” Lay said, while Kris was astonished that his band mate was able to talk that deeply.

“I hope…” Minseok was happy that his band mates didn’t nag him.

“Let’s sleep.” The leader then suggested, and so they all went to bed…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that this is clarified, what will happen next? Don't forget to subscribe if you want to know the answer ^.~!

Oh, and today's my birthday, (I love May 26th ^^~) so I hope it's gonna be a great day for everyone, annyeong :D