Chapter 13

Untitled lovestory~

“I’m so stupid… why did I even eat shrimps if I can’t bear them?” Xiumin felt like a stone; he couldn’t move, he just laid down in his bed while his stomach was hurting the crap out of him.

“Yo, guys, let’s go out and have some fun!” he heard Tao shouting happily, then a bunch of voices agreeing to the panda’s suggestion.

“Where’s Xiumin?” Luhan asked.

“Haven’t seen him today, he must have stayed in his room” Suho answered.

“Yooooo, let’s ask him if he wants to have a good time too!!” Tao was in party mood already. He knocked on his band mate’s door.

“Come in!”

“Hey Xiumin, you lazybones! Get ready to have a ball!!”

“I’m sick…”

“What’s wrong?” Luhan asked, and ran over to Xiumin to feel his temperature.

“I don’t have a fever...It’s just…my stomach hurts… I ate too many shrimps yesterday…I’m sorry…just go have a good time without me…”

“Are you sure?” Suho asked his friend.

“Yeah…”

“I think someone should stay with him…” The leader was too worried to leave his band mate at home alone…

“Luhan grab the chance…just grab it….” Luhan thought to himself, but couldn’t bring any word out of his mouth. But someone else did it for him…

“I think Luhan is the most caring member of us all. Would you like to stay with Minseok…I mean, if that’s ok?” Kris had just entered the room.

Luhan, relieved, answered “Yes, no problem”.

“So, let’s partyyyyy” Tao shouted.

Luhan sat next to Xiumin’s bed and stayed silent until the others were gone.

Then he asked him if he would like something to drink. “Tea…Citron tea please…”

“I’ll go and make one for you” Luhan stood up and went into the kitchen.

When he came back, he fell over a shoe and spilled the whole tea on the floor.

“Damn it! How should I…get it out of the carpet…Sorry…I’m just not a cleaning expert…”

“I don’t know it either…it’s ok, we’ll just ask Kyungsoo when he comes back, he surely knows that…”

Luhan smiled. The thought of Kyungsoo the mother who always had to cook and clean was hilarious.

Seeing Luhan smiling made Xiumin’s heart race.

“I’ll go and make another one for you…”

“Wait…Luhan…I…”

“What…?”

“I don’t need tea...I think a hot-water bag would keep my belly even warmer…”

“I don’t think we have one here…”

“Oh…but em…maybe…You could…”

“?”

“Em…lie next to me”

“Ok…”

Luhan’s heart was beating faster and faster the nearer he came to Xiumin, and when he finally laid beside his “friend” his heart stopped beating completely (at least that’s what it felt like).

They exchanged glances. Thousand thoughts ran through their minds. They were both breathing heavily.

They stayed like that for minutes, staying silent, enjoying the moment.

Then they fell asleep…

“Uh…” After three hours, Xiumin woke up first. “What’s that?” He felt something heavy on his shoulder. He looked to the left. “Oh my!” The “thing” on his shoulder turned out to be Luhan, and when he realized it, he fell of the bed.

“Ouch…”

The noise awoke Luhan from his sleep. He saw Xiumin lying on the floor, then immediately stood up to give him a helping hand.

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah…”

Luhan reached out his hand, but when Xiumin took it, he pulled it too strongly and Luhan toppled on him.

Their lips touched.

“Uhhh, what are you doing there?” they heard Tao asking.

Their band mates had just returned and were now standing with open mouths in Xiumin’s room…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DEMDEMDEM.

Finally a kiss (even if it was "unintentional") ^^!!!

The next chapter is probably gonna be awkward xD....