Chapter 6

Untitled lovestory~

“Finally…we’re in China!!”

Luhan couldn’t be happier. The days before their arrival, he did everything to avoid Sehun and his new lover, but unfortunately, after all, he came across them a few times. He then just stared at the floor, while rushing away.

But now, he would have at least one “free” month. What a relief…

“Guys, I forgot my …” Lay said.

”Oh come on Yixing what did you forget this time?” Lay continually forgetting things started to annoy Kris.

 “Well… I forgot my Ipod.”

“Why do you only notice it now? Didn’t you listen to music during the flight?”

“No… I was sleeping.”

“Well, then you’ll just have to wait until we get back to Korea in a month!”

“A month…no!...”

The argument continued but Luhan stopped listening, because something or more precisely someone caught his attention. It was Xiumin.

He had been quiet during the whole flight, not saying anything, or doing anything; well, just staring at the seat in front of him.

Luhan knew (or thought he knew) that his friend was constantly lost in thought because of Kai. He totally knew what Xiumin was going through, because he himself couldn’t get Sehun out of his head. But Luhan just didn’t know how to comfort him…

And even now, he didn’t talk, not even to Chen, whom he actually really liked speaking to.

Luhan was worried. He did everything to distract himself, even if it was cleaning the dorm, which he, as the lazy person he was, didn’t like at all, but as long as it helped…

But his dear friend wasn’t like him. He continued thinking and didn’t even try to do anything else, except for the necessary things like breathing.

Then, they arrived at the dorm.

“So, tomorrow, you’ll have to be at the lobby at 4 am, but for tonight, enjoy your free time!” their manager said, while the boys were taking their luggage out of the van.

 “Where should we go to?” Tao asked, excited.

“I’m going to stay at the dorm, I’m too tired to go out.” Xiumin said (finally he was speaking!).

“I’m tired too, so I’ll stay with you.”Luhan seized his chance.

“Well, then, the others and I are going to the cool restaurant we’ve been too a few times, right guys?” Tao loved that restaurant, he couldn’t wait to get there.

“Ok… we’ll just take our bags upstairs and then we’ll leave.” Kris said.

After his band mates had left, Xiumin got into his room and closed the door.

Luhan found his behavior rather strange. “So he doesn’t want to talk to me as well… even though now we could have a one-on-one talk…” he thought to himself.

“Should I just knock on his door?”… “Or maybe he just wants to be alone?”…”Or maybe he doesn’t know how to ask for help?”… “Or maybe… Luhan just stop thinking and do something…but…” such thoughts were going through Luhan’s head for at least 15 minutes but then he just knocked on Xiumin’s door and waited….

“Come in!”Xiumin said.

Luhan opened the door slowly.

“I… thought… you maybe wanted to talk…” He said.

“Sure, why not?” Xiumin sat on his bed with his Ipod in his hand, which he then put into the drawer next to his bed.

“Are you ok? I mean… you’ve been deeply in thought during the whole flight and even in the van…”

“Oh, yeah I was… well I’m ok. I’ve just been thinking about… Jongin.”

Xiumin lied, because he knew that Luhan wouldn’t understand the truth. He actually was thinking about what he felt in the park. During the flight, he finally came to the conclusion that he was attracted to Luhan. And he even was during his relationship with Kai, but he didn’t realize it then. But his feelings for Luhan were the reason why he didn’t feel comfortable around his ex-boyfriend, and why their breakup wasn’t that painful after all.

“Oh, yeah, I see... I’ve been thinking about Sehun the whole time too.”

“Please don’t say that, it hurts my feelings” Xiumin was thinking to himself, but didn’t say out loud. Instead he just let out a brief “Yeah…”. He knew that as long as Sehun was in Luhan’s mind, his love would be a one-sided one.

Then again, silence. No one knew how to start a proper conversation, so they just stayed quiet for a while.

But finally they started talking. About everything (except Xiumin’s real feelings) which he’s been in their mind since the incident in the practice room and then feel asleep on Xiumin’s bed after an hour…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome back :D The story is finally going into a clear direction ;) So, the next chapters will be more thrilling than the ones before :D So stay tuned ^.~!!! Until next time ^.~!!!!