Chapter 14

Untitled lovestory~

Luhan and Xiumin didn’t realize what was happening at first. Then, it hit them like a ton of bricks: 10 pairs of eyes were starring at them, while they were lying on the floor, kissing.

They jumped up and Luhan said: “We were not…it’s not what it looks like…” He just wanted to get his band mates to stop starring; he couldn’t stand their intensive looks.

“Yeah...right! You don’t have to deny it! It’s fine.” Tao said.

“But…no…”

“I think we should leave…” Suho tried to get his friends out of the room.

“I’m sorry for making you fall…” Xiumin apologized when the others were gone and only he and Luhan were left.

“It’s okay…”

“That was an awkward situation…”

“Yeah…”

“But thank you for taking care of me…”

“You’re welcome… Oh, the stain! I’ll better go and ask Kyungsoo how to get it out of the carpet!” Luhan wanted to escape this weird situation, so he left Xiumin’s room to find D.O.

His band mate was sitting in the kitchen, together with Suho.

“Kyungsoo, em... I accidently spilled tea on Minseok’s carpet…em…and…we couldn’t get the stain out…do you maybe know how to…”

“Luhan, could you please stay here for a minute?” The leader interrupted him.

“What’s wrong?”

“Earlier…what happened?”

“Oh, you mean…the kiss?”

“Yeah…are you…and Minseok…?”

“No, we’re not. The kiss was an accident.”

“Really?”

“Yeah…it was…Wait, do you think that Minseok and I…?”

“It’s just…lately, you’ve been acting strange…especially around him…”

“So you noticed it…”

“Are you in love with him?”

Luhan stayed silent. He stared out of the window. After a few minutes, he answered: “Yes…”

D.O.’s mouth dropped open, but Suho wasn’t really surprised. He had a profound knowledge of human nature, and had immediately sensed what was going on.

“Have you told him already?”

“No…I don’t have a heart to do so…”

“But you should!”

“I can’t…”

“Of course you can!”

“No…”

“Just do it…now!”

Suho looked at D.O., then both nodded. They stood up and dragged Luhan to Xiumin’s room.

“No, please, Joonmyun, Kyungsoo…Let me go!” Luhan couldn’t free himself from their grip, his band mates were too strong, so he had to put up with it.

They finally arrived at Xiumin’s room, Suho knocked on the door and he and D.O. left their band mate standing there.

Xiumin opened the door. “So, where’s Kyungsoo?”- “He’ll come later.”

Luhan wanted to leave, he just wanted to turn back and go into his room and read magazines and… No, this time, he was sure; he would pluck up all his courage and make a confession!

“Oh ok…” – “Minseok, can I come in?” – “Of course.”

Luhan entered his band mate’s room and closed the door.

“Is something wrong?” Xiumin asked him. The look in his “friend’s” eyes irritated him.

“No…yes, actually, something’s wrong…”

“Sit down and tell me.”

Luhan nodded, then sat down on the bed, right next to Xiumin.

“Well, how should I say it…”

“Is it something bad…?”

“It depends on how you interpret it…”

“Oh ok…”

“So, I…I think I… I…” Luhan couldn’t get the 3 words out of his mouth. “Luhan, pull yourself together. As Joonmyun said: Just do it!” He thought to himself.

His heart beated wildly. He felt the blood rising to his face; he knew that sooner or later he would look like a tomato.

He looked Xiumin in the eyes. “I think… I …. Love you.”

Finally! In his head, he breathed out a sigh of relief. But now he had to wait for his band mate’s reaction. His nerves were frayed.

Xiumin couldn’t believe it. “But...what about…Sehun…?” he asked Luhan.

“I’m finally over him…”

“You…really…”

“Yeah…”

“But I thought that you would never return my love for you…”

“So, does this mean…?”

“Yes, I love you too.”

They exchanged glances. Both smiled. Their hearts were racing as they kissed for the second time…only to be interrupted by…the ones they hated.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally a confession ^o^ (I'm sorry for letting you all wait for 14 chapters ^^"...)

But sadly, they will be interrupted (again) ... Please look forward to the next chapter ^.~!!!