Chapter 15

Untitled lovestory~

“Ha! I knew it, see?” Kai shouted.

He and Sehun were standing in Xiumin’s room, having a look at the new lovers.

Xiumin and Luhan stopped kissing, then Baozi yelled at them: “What the hell are you doing here??? You freaking idiots!!”

“Sorry…” Sehun apologized. He didn’t seem that happy about what his eyes had just observed…

“Sehun-ah! You don’t have to apologize for anything! They were the ones who talked too loudly! I think... I… love you – I love you tooooo” Kai imitated his band mates.

“It’s still none of your business! Get out!!” Xiumin shouted.

“Then whisper next time, I don’t want to hear your embarrassing confessions… Let’s go, Sehun!” Kai and Sehun left the room.

“They’re so annoying...! They ruined everything! I hate them!!” Xiumin was frustrated; he didn’t want to get disturbed by their exes.

“They’re idiots… but let’s just ignore them, ok? Where had we got to…?” Luhan said, then they started kissing again…

 

“Baby, what’s wrong?” Kai asked his boyfriend. They were sitting on the bed in Sehun’s bedroom.

“Nothing…”

“Of course there is! You look like a picture of misery…”

“I said nothing’s wrong…” He looked in his lover’s eyes, then they kissed passionately.

But Kai interrupted the kiss: “Why don’t you tell me the truth?”

“I did…!”

“No you didn’t…please, Sehun-ah, please…”

“Just stop it!”

“I won’t stop until you tell me!”

Sehun got off the bed, then put on his clothes. “Please, Jongin, don’t worry, everything’s fine”.

He left Kai in his room and went into the kitchen.

He made some tea. While he was waiting for the tea to be ready, he looked at a picture of EXO which stood on the window sill. “This is just stupid…” he thought. “Why would I…?”

“Sehuniiieee! Look what we’ve got!!” Baekhyun shouted happily; he and D.O. had just come back from shopping at the supermarket.

He held a glossy package in the hand. “Your favorite crackers!”

“Thanks!” Sehun said.

He took the package out of his band mate’s hand, then opened it. He gobbled the crackers and burped.

“Ohhh, Sehun!! It’s unlike you to be mannerless! What’s wrong?” Baekhyun asked his friend.

“Ahh…not that question again!” he thought to himself, then answered: “Nothing, I was just hungry, you know?”

“Ok…”

“I’ll take a shower. Again, thanks for the crackers.”

“No problem…”

 

While Sehun was showering, he was deeply in thought. “I’m so stupid…this is just ridiculous… I should just forget it…yeah, forget…”

Unfortunately, he didn’t notice that some shampoo was still left on the shower floor. And so, the inevitable happened: he slipped.

“Ouch! Damn it!” he yelled.

“Is everything ok?” he heard Suho, who probably heard the noise, ask.

“It’s fine, I just slipped!”

“Are you sure??”

“Yeah!”

But after all, his foot still hurt when he got out of the shower. He put on his clothes, then hobbled into the living room and sat down on the couch.

He heard a door opening, and saw Luhan coming out of Xiumin’s room, smiling.

“Luhan! I need your help!” As soon as these words came out of Sehun’s mouth, Luhan turned back, looked at him surprised, and came into the living room.

“Why?” he asked his band mate.

“I think my ankle is sprained!”

“Let me see… does this hurt?” He squeezed Sehun’s ankle to measure the pain.

“Ouch, yeah, it does!”

“I think you should go to the hospital!”

“I probably should…”

The whole time Sehun was looking at Luhan, and suddenly, their eyes met. The eye contact didn’t last long, because Luhan immediately looked back at his ex-lover’s ankle.

“What are you doing there?” Kai asked them; he had just got into the living room.

“My ankle... is sprained.”

“How did you do that?”

“I slipped in the shower…”

“You clumsy boy! And what’s Luhan doing there??”

“I asked him to take a look at it…”

“Why HIM?”

“Because he was the only one around…”

“Ah…I’ll accompany you to the hospital, let’s go!”

Kai clearly was jealous, and he wanted to get his boyfriend away from Luhan.

When they had left, Luhan shook his head and went into his room…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So much going on in this chapter :OOO!!~ But's what's going through Sehun's mind...? You'll see that during the next chapters ^.....^

Oh, and, em, I know this might sound stupid, but, em, i would be very happy if everyone who reads this would leave me a comment....I really want to know your opinions... (even if it's criticism...)... Thank you ^^~