Chapter 10

Untitled lovestory~

The following days, EXO’s hectic schedule didn’t let them have any free time, and then their trip to China ended. In the plane, Lay, Tao and Kris sat in the row in the middle, while Chen and the manager sat on the two places on the left and Xiumin and Luhan on the two places on the right.

Luhan was used to getting airsick from time to time, so he kept the barf bag in his hand.

“Do you want some chocolate?” Xiumin asked him, while opening his bar of chocolate.

“Yeah, a bit, please” Luhan answered.

“Here” Xiumin broke a small piece of the bar and gave it to his friend, who then put it in his mouth and ate it.

Then Luhan looked out of the window and sighed: “Sometimes I just want to stay up here forever, where no one can find me.”

“Sadly, it isn’t possible, we have to face reality once in a while…” Xiumin then ate some chocolate too.

Luhan started playing with his barf bag, he put it on his head and said: “But I’m a small child who never wants to stop dreaming, see?”

His band mate’s cute look made Xiumin smile.

Luhan took the bag off his head. “Thank you for not making fun of me” he said. “Even though I’m 22 I tend to be childish sometimes…”

“There’s nothing wrong with that.”

“But at my age I should be more mature…”

“You don’t necessarily have to. As long as you’re happy everything’s fine!”

“You’re right…”

Then, they watched a movie together, but didn’t get to finish it, because they fell asleep even before it ended. Luhan’s head was on Xiumin’s shoulder.

“Look at how cute they are” Lay said to Kris (Tao was sleeping as well).

He then took a picture with his mobile phone.

“Yixing what are you doing?” the leader asked him

“What’s wrong with taking a picture?”

“You’re disturbing their privacy!”

“Oh come on we’re idols our privacy is disturbed every day!”

Two hours later, Luhan woke up. “What…?” he noticed that he had been lying on Xiumin’s shoulder. He looked at his band mate, who was still asleep. Then, the strange feeling flew through him again. “What’s wrong with me?” he thought. Suddenly, Xiumin slowly opened his eyes, and Luhan quickly looked away.

“We will arrive in 5 minutes, please keep your seat belt fastened and turn off all electronic devices, thank you” a masculine voice announced through the speakers.

When they arrived at Incheon airport, they had to get through the crowd, and then they finally got into the van.

“I can’t wait to see my hyungs again!” Tao said, but then Luhan finally realized that he would have to face Sehun every day… Xiumin noticed the look in his eyes, and he knew what he was thinking about. “It’s okay” he whispered and put his hand on Luhan’s shoulder “You can do it!” “I really hope it…” his friend said, unconvincingly.

So, they arrived at the dorm, and when they opened the front door, the other members were already waiting for them, including Kai and Sehun.

Except for the four lovers, everyone was happy to see each other again. “You have to tell us everything” Baekhyun said, and so Lay, Tao, Kris and Chen started talking while Xiumin and Luhan stayed silent.

While Xiumin was looking up, his friend was looking down, and both Sehun and Kai were looking at their hands or their feet, all four did everything just to avoid looking at the ones they hated.

“Let’s go out together tonight!” Tao suggested after they had finished their story.

“I’m going to stay, I want to unpack and sleep” Xiumin said (he finally talked).

“I’ll do the same” Luhan agreed.

“Ok, how about the others?” Tao asked.

“Yeah, let’s just let the grandmothers at home and go out!” Kai said, then looked at both Xiumin and Luhan cockyly.

Both then responded with an angry look.

“Ok, let’s go out and have fun!” Suho said to lift the spirits.

When they finally closed the door, Luhan sighed.

“I hate them, I hate them, I hate them…I want to punch them in the face and…Ahhh I just can’t stand this whole situation!!! Ottoke???” he let out.

“As long as we stick together they can’t harm us” Xiumin said.

Somehow, Luhan suddenly felt much better. He looked at Xiumin, who was focused on his glass while was he was pouring water into it. Luhan couldn’t stop staring at his friend. The weird feeling was there again.

Then Xiumin noticed it. “Do I have something on my face?” he asked his band mate.

“No, nothing…I have to shower” Luhan said, then he went into the bathroom. While he was undressing, he tried to finally figure out what this feeling was about.

Then his conclusion struck him like a thunderbolt.

“Am I…slowly…falling for Minseok?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is it, Luhan finally realized he has feelings for Xiumin too :DDD

Get ready for the next chapter ;)