Chapter 4

Untitled lovestory~

Xiumin’s eyes and Luhan’s met. They were looking at each other, not saying anything. Then, Luhan broke the silence: “I’ve finally forgotten Sehun, thanks to you. I will never forget what you’ve done for me. I love you.” They kissed…

Xiumin woke up. “What a weird dream” he thought but what he found even weirder was the fact that he kind of liked it. He shook his head. “Nahhhh, can’t be. He’s just a good friend. JUST a good friend.” He won’t be able to fall in love again in the near future after his break up with Kai, right? But it wasn’t that painful after all, though… His Ex was still in his mind, but so was Luhan. But why?...

Suddenly, someone knocked on his door. “Come in.” Xiumin said. It was D.O.

“Where’s Luhan?” D.O. looked concerned.

“I don’t know, why…?”

“Well, yesterday, he didn’t look really well, and when I asked him to eat he said he wanted to take a walk and hasn’t come back since then... he's still not here and he left his phone in his room! And no one else knows where he is…”

Xiumin looked worried. Did Luhan run away because of Sehun and Kai? Hopefully he hasn’t hurt himself…

“Do you know something?” D.O. asked.

“I…no.”

“Of course you do, I see it in your eyes!”

“No, it’s just… I’m worried.”

“Yeah, me too… Oh, and there’s something else I wanted to talk to you about, which I think has something to do with Luhan’s disappearance.”

“What is it?”

“Yesterday, I woke up in the middle of the night because I was thirsty, and while I was in the kitchen, I heard Sehun and Kai talking…”

Silence. D.O. didn’t know how to start such a conversation. What he had to say would probably hurt Xiumin, and he didn’t want to cause any harm, but as a loyal friend, he had to.

“They said… well they said that… I don’t know how to say this… I don’t want to hurt you but…”

Xiumin knew what D.O. was going to say, so he interrupted his friend:

“I know that Kai cheated on me with Sehun.”

“Wait… you do? How did you find out?”

“I caught them kissing yesterday…”

“I feel so bad for you… They shouldn’t have done that.”

“It’s ok. I’m actually even a bit relieved that we broke up. Our relationship didn’t go well lately anyway.”

“Oh… but does Luhan know…? I mean, he really likes Sehun and…”

“Yes, he does… I had to tell him.”

“I understand, so maybe that’s the reason why he’s gone…”

“Probably…”

“We’ll have to find him!”

“You’re right. I’ll get dressed, and then we will go look for him!”

Where should they start looking? Seoul was such a big city, and Luhan could be everywhere, so D.O. and Xiumin split themselves up, hoping that looking separately could increase the chance of finding him.

And after all, it did…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, here' the 4th chapter :D (sorry for not updating for a week >.<") I promise, the fifth chapter will go online much faster (maybe even today ^.~...)