Chapter 3

Untitled lovestory~

“I don’t want to go home… Let’s take a walk.” Sehun said to Kai.

“Yeah, we should avoid going to the dorm until we’re assured that everyone’s asleep.” Kai agreed to Sehun’s suggestion.

They walked aimlessly through the streets of Seoul, hoping that no fan would recognize them.

Meanwhile, Luhan couldn’t calm down at all, even though Xiumin had tried everything to soothe him. But he couldn’t stop thinking about Sehun. He thought they were meant to be together, and his boyfriend just threw away their love for someone else. But why did he go that far? Why wasn’t he satisfied with their relationship? Luhan just didn’t get it.

 So he sat there in his room, lost in thought, until somebody knocked on his door. “Come in”, Luhan said. The door opened. It was D.O. “The dinner’s ready.” – “I’m not hungry.” – “Oh, ok… Is something wrong?”

Luhan didn’t want to tell D.O. about Sehun and Kai, he just felt too ashamed. “No, I’m just not hungry, I think I just need some fresh air, I’ll take a walk.” – “Ok.” D.O. knew Luhan was lying, but he didn’t mind. “He must have his reasons”, he thought and went back into the kitchen.

Then, Luhan put on his shoes, got out of his room, walked past Xiumin’s room (“He must feel terrible too…” Luhan thought to himself) and stepped outside of the dorm.

He walked for at least an hour (he didn’t carry a watch or his cell phone with him so he didn’t know how long exactly), then he sat down on a bench in the park. He sighed. “When will I finally get rid of this horrible feeling?” he thought.

Suddenly his eyes caught sight of the two people he didn’t want to encounter at all. Sehun and Kai sat on a bench approximately 6 meters (20 feet) away from him. They were kissing.

“Why is this happening to me?” Luhan was desperate. What should he do? Walk away, or confront them (which Xiumin had suggested before)? Or just ignore them?

While thousand thoughts ran through his mind, he didn’t notice that Kai and Sehun had stopped kissing and were now staring at him.

“! It’s Luhan”, Sehun whispered.

“Oh come on. You said you weren’t in a real relationship with him. So you don’t have to care.”

“But still, I don’t think we should kiss in front of him, he will be hurt.”

“Well, if you think so… let’s go somewhere else then.”

Sehun and Kai stood up, and right at that moment Luhan and Sehun’s eyes met. Luhan couldn’t stand the cold look in his “ex”-lover’s eyes. Then, Sehun just turned back and walked away, his and Kai’s hands intertwined.

This was too much for Luhan’s weak heart.

“You’re such an !” he screamed.

Sehun and his new boyfriend turned back.

“Why? Just because I’ve found myself a better lover?” he yelled at Luhan.

“Why didn’t I satisfy you???”

“You just were too boring. And you’re not even y. You’re just a cute boy.”

 “So, that’s why… well, I never liked you too either”, Luhan lied.

“Good, so this has been straightened out.”

Then, Luhan watched the new couple as they went away…

“I will never feel happy again…” he thought to himself and shortly after the confrontation, he fell asleep on the bench in the park…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here it is, the third chapter :D I hope you had fun reading it ^^~