Fashion Shoot and Interview

Kindness

Your POV

I’m lying on the floor with Jongup by my side we had just finished the composition with the song which was new for Jongup,

I think he’s just excited to be able to make the dance to the song.

I hear my phone ringing and I open it to see that my cousin who is my manager... Big surprise there right.

“Yoboseyo,” I answer being nice since he was antsy for a while about leaving his wife and child after they came home.

“Hey. guess what i got for you?”

“I’m not sure a better door for my room,” I since he had broken down the door when Jongup and I were working in the room alone on our song.

“Haha, I already told you I’ll replace the door to the practice room, but it’ll be glass.”

“I’m not the one that will have to worry about people looking in.”

I hear him huff as he finally tells me why he calls, ‘Look I got Jongup and you an interview and magazine shoot for Star magazine.”

“Does he know?”

“Yes, he doesn’t have a problem with it since it won’t be his first time.”

“Alright when is it?”

“Later today,” he informs me, “I’m on my way to pick Jongup and I’ll be at home in an hour at max.”

I’m sitting in the ‘practice’ room playing on the piano trying up the rest of the song and realize that I have yet to decide on what kind of clothing we’d be wearing for it.

Maybe I can try some designing later while i have more open time.

I watch the guys pull up and walk into the apartment and I look down worrying about my plain tank top and shorts outfit, but I guess i can’t be picky.

I watch as Jongup walks in and he gives me a hug when he says hi and my cousin Tae seems to want to push us out of the apartment fast enough.

I sigh as I look up at him and I decide that I’m just going to keep my mouth shut.

Jongup is sitting in the back of the car while I’m upfront.

I should ask Yongguk if he thinks my cousin knows about Jongup and me.

I sigh as I feel the car stop in front of where we’ll be shooting for today.

I slip out of the car with grace something I've been practicing much like my walking to make it look elegant.

I slide my hands down the front of my shirt as we go to talk to the magazine director or whatever.

I sigh as I’m dragged off to wardrobe already annoyed as the make-up artists start attacking my face with layers of makeup.  It’s annoying because Jongup always tells me I look perfect without any make-up.

I look in the mirror to see that I look like royalty. I notice how they did a more natural look, but you can still tell that I have makeup on by the white and black eyeliner and white and silver eye shadow.

I watch as they leave then come back with a beautiful yellow dress with white lace for sleeves that will hang slightly on my arms.

DJzL99tS_bP5s2KwRWL4ZaD-kdDP5mbkXCNDzamx

I watch as they set it down with a cute of plain white wedges with yellow flower on them.

I pick them up and shed off my clothing glad that I wore a bra that can be turned into a strapless.  I pull on the dress and watch as it give my body more of a shape since I’m not as flat chested or scrawny as some of the models that wear these.

I look down looking at the simple silver heart locket and decide that I’ll keep wearing it since Jongup bought it for just a few days ago. I pull on a white beaded bracelet on one of my wrists then a small chain bracelet with a small rose hanging from it.

I walk out as Jongup leaves his trailer and when he sees me I see the slight boredom look on his face change to pure happiness.

We do different poses but my favorite is when I’m close to Jongup where I can easily grab him if I want to.

My favorite picture is where I’m walking down a street and Jongup is stopped in the sidewalk turning his head far enough to watch me leave him. They did a series of pictures where it was like doing a small story.

Then they ask to do an interview of course we agreed to keep our image up.

“So we had heard a bit about what your cover song is about, but can the two of you sing a small piece of it for us.”

I smile slightly as I look at Jongup and my cousin, “I’m sure we can singe a small part of it.”

(Bold is your part and Italic is Jongup’s Part)

I heard him call my name

Jariya

In hearing his voice makes me feel insane

 

All I wanted to do was see her again.

All I wanted to do was hold her again,

but she’s gone crazy every time I’m near.

She’s crazy whenever I’m near her.

 

It’s been days since I heard from him,

It’s been weeks since I saw him,

It’s been months since I left him,

and it’s been years since I started to love him

 

It’s been days since I last spoke to her,

It’s been weeks since I last saw her,

it’s been months since she left me,

and it’s been years since I fell in love with her

 

We stop and smile, “That’s the first two verses for the two of us.”

“I also have written another song and it seems that the record company wants to make them both into the same music video.”

They nod their heads as I say that and we keep up the interview until Jongup and I are told we are supposed to go record the song.

I nod my head and we make it to the studio to record the songs that we sing together.